Can anyone explain me why a tech company needs to promote anal dilation?

Can anyone explain me why a tech company needs to promote anal dilation?

Attached: 1561157831512.png (348x358, 62K)

jews

Marketing, everyone knows this now. Move on

Jew propaganda and greed

they want the Jow Forums audience

You didn't know Silicon Valley is a (((leftist))) shithole?

the new counter culture is raising a family and living a good life

Becuase if they don't people will hate them.

Loud minorities vs the apathetic masses.

It's free marketing.

The only one dilating, is you OP.

kys namefag
but also redpilled
jews run the media

$10 says you have neither of those things

Gays have disposable income.

It holds back the twitter hate mobs, thus making the lives of the social media managers easier.

greed is good user. it's no different than any other ambition. it's the primary motivator in life. why is greed wrong then, user, if our current standard of living is thanks to other people's greed?

>fawn over trapcode and programming socks
>cuteboi love permeates board culture to the point that a non-trap OP for /dsg/ is unusual
>absolute disdain for any whiff of support of gay culture in the world at large
sasuga Jow Forums

I've said it before and will say it again, the point of a company is to make money. If hanging niggers was all the rage, you would see them making custom icons of that and everyone would go around talking about how they're proud are to do so.

For companies, money > any and all beliefs. Get it now?

Hiro should add a rainbow theme and make it the default just to piss off Jow Forumstards. It wouldn't have to use the colors of the gay flag, a regular rainbow would be enough to fool most of the idiots here.

Attached: 1542826874612.png (386x567, 37K)

Why does it bother you so much that an oppressed community is able to be represented in their month of awareness?

Attached: rv8pwrxi50531.jpg (800x795, 72K)

this
normalfaggots are legit brain damaged

Market analysts have correctly concluded that identity politics virtue signaling yields the blind brand loyalty of a particular demographic with expendable income.

In other words, it's just taken them this long to copy Apple, which has been gay from the very beginning.

Attached: apple-logo-0028640x4800029[1].jpg (480x360, 59K)

>Jow Forums is a single person

Nah, Hiro should put shitting dick nipples as the background to Jow Forums for the month, as a show of force. Can't let them get all uppity like they did with moot.

State enforced homosexuality

reminder that the gays appropriated the bifrost of norse mythos to promote their agenda.
we will take it back.

Attached: 1534897441638.jpg (600x900, 88K)

>why does it bother you that your society celebrates the destruction of social cohesion and the family to pander to an extreme minority of loud social parasites with brain damage due to trauma from childhood molestation
Hmm I wonder

>yfw you realize that the entire Jow Forums population is you and only one other guy that likes to shitpost a lot

Attached: Yfw+you+get+6+stars+_9964440e67598be95a24ce23669f941a[1].gif (272x180, 260K)

kill yourself kike

the problem with greed is that it eventually oversteps.

no, that's /co/. see

Implying Heimdall, the white ås with his gay little horn, his gay little sisters, his gay little minisword, wasn't gay as fuck.

PSA: The rainbow flag is ableist against the colorblind.

Photos of Hillary would be more effective.

Can anyone explain to me why fascists deserve a platform in a democratic society?

Shitting dick nipples is both funny to oldfags and offensive enough to trigger post-election cancer.

>democratic society
where have you been for the last dozen years?

>not reading more than the first line of the post
sasuga Jow Forums
OR
your dumb
OR
never reply to my posts again

Take it to Jow Forums, shitdick commie

Why do you? There you go.

what is this madness

Remember the days when being a bit gay didnt require virtue signalling and an entire political structure and backing?

Greeks had it down.

>in a nutshell

>Democratic society
>Big companies decide what group has the right to share its views publicly

anyone calling the left's thought policing fascist is a commie? this fucking polarization is part of the reason were in this shit

rainbows being gay is so lame

At least they're not like Goolag and Micro$hit supporting LGBT++ round the year

>Hello, fellow homosexuals. It is us, [MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR CORPORATION]. Here to remind you that we support your lifestyle now that it has been federally legalised and it is completely socially safe, allowing for us to capitalise on your existence now it's mainstream. Look, we even changed the colours of [LOGO]! Why did we wait this long to come out and 'support' you? Haha, no more questions, homosexual. Buy our product. Buy our product. BUY OUR PRODUCT.

> democracy
nice meme

yeah keep eating until you get fat

Because everything right to Salvador Allende is fascism for you.

thats gluttony not greed

ms wants developers mind share because it brings them more cloud business and control
thats why they are making redditgrams like vscode and stockpiling pieces from the entire ecosystem like github

There's no democratic society kid.
You fags are on borrowed time.
The sleeping giant will rise.
It will be the reckoning day
And you all will vanished
And leave no echo
Deus Le Vult

Ok, now this is epic

Nobody said it had to be easy. Baby steps user

whoosh

SV is Rand central

>atheism, consumerism and sexual liberation destroy the religious ideal of family
>"it was the gays!!"
What the fuck is wrong with anons these days?

gluttony and greed aren't the same thing

Imagine being afraid of atheists in a world where islamists literally invade and infiltrate the west in a massive scale.

Muslims doesn't destroy the nuclear family though.

I don't know but I hope Jow Forums does it too just because how how triggered you niggers are.

It's just marketing.
It's the cool thing all the kids are doing these days.
No straight person really gives a shit.

We are living in the söyberpunk dystopia.

not him but the whole leftist embracing muslims thing is the most baffling aspect of modern politics, muslims could not be more at odds with leftist ideals I really don't get it, the only thing they have in common is hating classical western culture and white men

t. liberal statist
How's zionist Donald "I'm a globalist" J. "Take the guns first due process later" Trump doing?
also politics isn't technology. get off my board

BASED

fpbp

Imagine going into a thread that has nothing to do with Islam, seeing a post that has nothing to do with Islam, and having your first thought be "how can I use this an excuse to start a flame war about Islam?"

Attached: homosex.jpg (1242x930, 697K)

Are you just saying that because the bible makes a distinction? both are an unreasonable desire for more, they aren't that different at all.

In a free market the producers greed is balanced by the consumers greed. Big govt literally only helps consolidate power unfairly. Price fixing literally only happens when the isn't a free market, because the barrier to entry for that given market is non-zero. Barriers to entry only help existing powers, consolidating their hold on the market (things like minimum wages and safety requirements are massive barriers to entry). Read a book or two on how monopolies actually work (or rather don't, unless govt interferes).

I'm simply replying to a faggot who claimed that atheists pose a greater threat to society than gay sissy tranny shit.

yeah and what drives big government? greed

Terminal goals can't be wrong or right from the same reference frame. They're only wrong/right from your particular terminal goals reference frame. Transitory goals can be wrong or right, but only in reference to their terminal goal.

>talks politics
>get off my board
>my

Attached: yikers_tbh_fam.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Can someone explain to me why we've had like fifteen fucking threads on dumb Jow Forums bait in the last hour?

They shouldn't support it anyways. Homosexuality is disgusting.

Mods are asleep

my bad, it should be
sasuga Jow Forums-tachi

there's a left wing discord that raids Jow Forums and then at least one right wing discord that also raids Jow Forums

Friday evening in America

>muh revolving door
when will you Austrian retards learn that deregulation leads to monopolized markets? anti trust is required or competition fails.

Attached: 1561141721029.png (625x773, 127K)

That's a good point. I would still say that greed overall is a good thing, more specifically non coercive greed. No one is denying that coercive greed is wrong.

>greed is good

Attached: 1554392303121.jpg (358x473, 45K)

>Giving a shit what faceless multinational corporations think
Your continued outrage is their continued publicity, dipshit.

Attached: 1559613683431.jpg (735x551, 55K)

yes I say that because they're two different words

How exactly do they lead to monopolized markets? What is the mechanism?

It's a charade, just like the tolerance and diversity of all religion is fake.

What they truly want is the slow degeneration of every belief system into becoming their own. They want the entire globe to be mindless consumers, all equal, pursuing nothing in life except their own hedonistic pleasure. The tolerance of islam is very short-lived and what you see is religious people forced to abandon all of their most deeply held tenants while paying lip service to their religion. Just look at the collision of religion and homosexuality. Who wins then? It'sthe gays and the religious people have to abandon their values. Muslims get more leeway because they are primarily not white but the exact same sanitization of christianity that turned it into a pathetic cuckold religion is being done to islam right now.

Tolerance and diversity does not exist. People live together peacefully as long as they dont criticize or work against the status quo but the instant a religious person or a black or a gay steps out of line they're chopped down like all the rest.

I don't give a shot what they think. They should keep the homosexuality to themselves though.

I just hate that the rainbow went from a cool design to something virtue signaling garbage.

Attached: 1559947763267.png (671x603, 168K)

cringe. this is just a defeatist attitude of "no matter what, they win!" it's loser thought

You seem pretty butthurt about it. The real question is, why do you care?

>>back to /lit/

Just look what happened after the Telecommunications Act of 1997 was passed.

>JUST IGNORE IT OR THEY WIN

How many levels of centrist intelligentsia you at?

You go back first

Attached: 1558639205727.jpg (868x1200, 150K)

note I never said greed was completely bad, just that it tends to overstep. it just has to be kept in check.
how, I have no idea. people with common sense tend to have a grasp on it, but then again you give anybody vast amounts of wealth and it turns you into a completely different person.

Dont worry. They'll eat themselves and thst rainbow flag will be seen as a symbol of hate for not including the black and brown stripes.