You can't handle the responsibility of owning a flamethrower goy, let me take care of that

You can't handle the responsibility of owning a flamethrower goy, let me take care of that

Attached: Annotation 2019-06-21 204527.png (763x706, 398K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_of_Columbia_v._Heller
youtube.com/watch?v=tPNS4vUlX60
jalopnik.com/what-the-actual-shit-was-that-1831214583
youtube.com/watch?v=OBvtGr1BfVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

elon musk didn't make a flamethrower he made a casing for a torch

everyone is aware of that, except for the legislators of course. as usual.

>murrika
>giving kids automatic weapons to shoot up schools is a-ok
>a slightly larger than usual lighter?! Ban it, it's too fucking dangerous!

>giving kids automatic weapons
literally false
>a slightly larger than usual lighter
complete retardation
not even american

automatics are completely illegal in america, retard

lmao do you even banter, bro?

>everyone is aware of that
not really

Wrong. You just can't get any new ones and all the old ones are expensive as fuck.

they're not
anything built before the 1986 FOPA/Hughes is A-OK because they're grandfathered in.

These laws are illegal in the first place.

Only recently. Sure duped you good.

new autos are illegal so yes they're banned

based

this is true, gun control culture is a serious problem

see Technically they shouldn't be.
You think the supreme court would overrule it though? Especially when they are the class of people most at risk from these weapons.

Also

absolutely not, modern americans hate liberty and they especially despise the constitution. a uk/china situation is just around the corner.

bullshit, you're misinterpreting the wording
>a well-regulated militia
>well-regulated
and they couldn't predict back then how much firepower one person could obtain hundreds of years into the future

Nope.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_of_Columbia_v._Heller

Now fuck off retard.

Attached: Edlov6B.jpg (599x573, 63K)

literal pilpul over the exact wording, ignoring the context and why they included the first part of the sentence.

>that food
>a well balanced breakfast

holy shit

The founding fathers were literal gun nuts who were crazy about cannons on private merchant ships and early heavy repeating (gatling) guns.

>modern americans hate liberty and they especially despise the constitution
Bullshit. The only ones saying that are the people calling for the crackdown on guns because they're most at risk. They do this by the mainstream media.
Nobody is buying that crap anymore.

Lol, its not like New Yorkers will bother obeying this law. Look at what happened 5 years ago when they paased a law saying people have to register their "assault weapons" - of the estimated 1 million New Yorkers who own said scary looking guns, only 40k actually did. The other 96% went into Do Not Comply mode.

It's pretty clear that well regulated means well trained. You can read Wikipedia on that and get that idea.

Just because the second amendment would be completely lunacy if literally applied (legal private nuke ownership), doesn't mean they said anything else. It should have been changed long ago. Same with the (subjective, arguably) necessity for the equal rights amendment. It's obvious they didn't cover that.

Americans hold their the bill of rights in very high regard despite having relatively low protections for it. And how it's clearly offering sub-par protections. You like to pretend like the supreme court is fucking with it all the time. And in the second amendment case I agree. It's just a poorly written legal document though. It's written with such limited foresight. Slapped together in a mere 6 months.
That's why it's eroded. It's shit. And what you like about it is your projection of ideals onto it.

They actively supported people owning battleships you dumb faggot

regulated means "kept regular", not "subject to an executive government agency".

Thomas Jefferson had a few of the world's first semi-auto military guns, the Girandoni air rifle, specially imported from Italy. He famously lent one out for the Lewis & Clark expedition.

Attached: Girandoni_Air_Rifle.jpg (1398x806, 80K)

It's fucking Jew York, what would you expect? God, coasties are such fags. What retard would honestly be afraid of a lighter in a nerf gun housing?

SHALL

The irony in this post is incredible

Attached: gyllenhall.png (369x311, 81K)

Looks like a flamethrower to me
Is there any noteworthy difference
Or is it some semantic difference he came up that u guys are now parroting

The path forward is obviois: Elon needs to found and fund the National Flamethrower Association and lobby congress to protect our constitutional right to own flamethrowers.

typical noguns wouldn't know that real flamethrowers are projectile weapons

when was the last time a major gun law was repealed, on the federal level?

>A flamethrower is a mechanical incendiary device designed to project a long, controllable stream of fire
>Most military flamethrowers use flammable liquids thickened into a consistency similar to napalm, but commercial flamethrowers generally use high-pressure propane and gasoline
it still counts as a flamethrower, they call it "not a flamethrower" to pass customs when shipping it internationally and to be humorous about it

Ur right i am a no gun
All i see is a gun shooting flames
Explain to me the difference between that and a projectile weapon, if u pls

>Or is it some semitic difference
Yes, it is.

it's a weed burner in the shape of a gun

in most liberal states (CA, NY), they crack down even on shit like slingshots (literally just rubber tubing) and pepper spray, to say nothing of knives or tasers.
bongistan is unironically more sane.

A flamethrower sprays burning liquid at significant distance.
A torch is just an open flame, for burning weeds or the top of a creme brule.

That is indeed different
My apologies gents, thx
Carry on

youtube.com/watch?v=tPNS4vUlX60

Literally what is the purpose of the boring company anyhow?

You can actually get them if you have the right license. A manufacturing licenses allows you to basically convert as many guns to full auto as you want.

to bore tunnels

Federal level... I can't think of one, actually. A significant majority of gun control in the US comes from local laws, though.

Pic related. The country is diverging _wildly_ from California and New York. Those two states (and a small handful of others) are swinging HARD authoritarian while almost the entire rest of the country is expanding gun rights. And, funny enough, crime rates in CA and NY are going up while the rest of the country is getting safer.

All that said, I am absolutely on the side of those laws being illegal in the first place, and gun control culture being a major problem that always, necessarily, leads to a hard authoritarian government.

Attached: Right to carry a gun (licensing vs totally unrestricted) 1986 to 2017.gif (676x509, 94K)

>Amerikkka
>double the number of guns just in the last 20 years
>crime drops by more than half
>rest of the world is staying neutral or getting more dangerous despite getting rid of those scary, awful fully semi automatic military style assault weapons
oof!

Attached: Firearms.png (1269x697, 84K)

It's no different from a torch used in roofing. It shouldn't be illegal. A real flamethrower is a weapon of war.

Attached: Torch-Down-Roof01.jpg (640x427, 107K)

You're an ignorant dumbfuck

get more shekels for elon

jalopnik.com/what-the-actual-shit-was-that-1831214583

>gun ownership is the same thing as gun registration

Forcing people to register guns lowers crime. Who would have thought!

They're not illegal. They're just hard to get a license for. And when you do own a automatic weapon, law enforcement can harass you about it any time they want. Most people don't want to deal with the hassle.

>literal pilpul
The fact that you support gun control means you're either Jewish or a useful idiot working for Jewish (read: wealthy) interests.

But since you ID'd and correctly called out pilpul, that means you are DEFINITELY a Jew.

Not a chance, schlomo.

Attached: Jews and gun control.jpg (1784x2467, 780K)

>seething yurotards

The basic premise is efficient drilling of tunnels aka to bore holes.

Why make tunnels? The first thing that comes to mind is trains, or Elons hyperloop. One of the biggest troubles for rail was simply getting through terrain rather than over it, you can take a lot of distance off, reduce angles which could effect speed and directional change etc. But there are other reasons to use tunnels as well. New York city is actually a perfect example: large metropolitan cities require intricate forms of transportation like the subway, but those same tunnels also provide a lot of electric, internet, water, and gas all over the city.

By making an efficient boring company, you can enable greater feats for urban planning and travel, which is actually a huge deal in a country as large as the US. Running power underground has huge curb appeal too, and another boon is that if things need fixing, its underground so it wont affect above ground traffic as much.

>A real flamethrower is a weapon of war.
Most flamethrowers are forestry tools for controlled burning, which actually prevents forest fires.
They're perfectly legal.

Attached: AR-301239810.jpg (960x473, 101K)

yep looks like a flamethrower to me dawg

Attached: .png (348x436, 278K)

not bullshit
politicians got tired of having to rationalize away authoritarianism to freedom loving voters, so instead, they just elected a new, compliant people.
>context
how about Washington immediately abusing the centralized powers of the constitution, taxing people without representation, and causing the whiskey rebellion?
the "constitution" is excrement, i wipe my ass with it. the only political philosophy i believe in is expressed in the declaration of independence. if there is anything at all of worth in that excecrable document and the even worse "bill of rights", it is the combustibility of its paper.
rights are not granted to you by governments, they are innate, as free will, free thought, free speech, and free action.
frederick douglass understood this. no piece of paper could make him a slave, having decided through force of will to be free.
why dont you?

youtube.com/watch?v=OBvtGr1BfVQ

They couldn't foresee how much of a fucking dumbass you'd make of yourself on the internet either, does the mean the 1st Amendment doesn't cover digital speech?

The ones used by the military use chemicals made for killing people, not just burn dried plants.

I would never have the balls to try that

>weed burners
honestly super useful devices, I much prefer using one of those than getting cancer from Roundup (thanks Monsanto!)

>Ur right i am a no gun
Why?

I was never implying they are the same thing. The number of registered weapons doubled - that means the number of guns sold through (primarily) federally licensed firearms dealers doubled.

These aren't "under the table" weapons that were then registered. These are NEW guns, like new from the factory.

Also "A follows B therefore B caused A" is one of the first logical fallacies they teach when you're like 12. But we both know your comment was never intended to make sense.

Also
>ban guns
>murder goes up
el

em

ay

oh

Attached: UK homicides vs gun ban.png (588x398, 37K)

>But since you ID'd and correctly called out pilpul, that means you are DEFINITELY a Jew.
i guess Jow Forums is all jews then

It's a roofing torch. That's why his company is allowed to sell it without crazy regulations.

They're chemicals made for putting sticky fire on things, which is the same property you want regardless of whether you're burning unwanted dry brush or unwanted nazi bunkers.

Opposition to gun rights is a position held _only_ by Jews or by useful idiots working for Jewish interests. Knowledge of pilpul is exclusive to Jews or by people from Jow Forums.

And let's just clear this up: guns reduce crime and make us safer. Gun control increases crime and puts people at risk.

Attached: 1529297391804.jpg (960x960, 116K)

>it still counts as a flamethrower,

No, it doesn't. It's just a plain gas torch. You can buy more powerful ones from Home Depot for much cheaper than this literal toy.

Except crime is going down in most countries that ban owning weapons entirely as well. It's almost as if correlation does not imply causation.

autism

>It's almost as if correlation does not imply causation.
Well gosh, so you're saying banning guns won't accomplish anything?

Attached: 1507162541646.jpg (200x200, 14K)

>And let's just clear this up: guns reduce crime and make us safer. Gun control increases crime and puts people at risk.
I'm Jewish and i agree :^)

>"see the data"
>does not actually refer to any statistics

Well gosh, it could also mean the exact opposite: Banning guns entirely won't increase crime rates at all.
Are you afraid they're gonna take away your toys, manchild?

you're trying to trick me

Attached: 1511320781199.gif (250x220, 1.58M)

So should we ban 5G on the possibility that it might be dangerous?

Oi vei it's like another Shoah!!!!!!! We must ban this weapon before more of God's chosen people ™ die like the Holocaust!!!!!

The biggest reason Ol'Musky started the Boring company is that tunnels will be the perfect place to setup habitats on Mars. Same reason for Space X (need rocket to get to Mars), Tesla (need good batteries & electric vehicles), Solar City (need someway to power stuff on Mars, and the other viable option, nuclear power, is cockblocked by governments), and so on.

Of course, all those have good uses on (and near) Earth as well. It will be intersting to see how that Los Vegas tunnel they are doing turns out.

Don't let schlomo's tricks get to you. He WANTS you to oppose gun control in spite of him, so you should start voting for pro-gun control candidates. Show that Jew who's boss.

I'll accept your concession. Next time try actually knowing what you're talking about before getting into an argument.

Attached: weed torch.jpg (1280x718, 90K)

How is that related to crime rates? Stay on topic.

Not if that country has black people which are responsible for most crime in America. Especially Black on Black.

>Banning guns entirely won't increase crime rates at all.
>Are you afraid they're gonna take away your toys, manchild?
They could just 3D print or get them off the black market. Most gun crime happens in places where guns are banned. Just look at every major gun crime area most are where guns are banned and can not be accessed.

Im not. When i get back to the US from Israel in a few years, im going to move to arizona and buy a lot of guns.

I was addressing your logic.

>Banning guns _might_ not increase crime, therefore it's okay.

>Banning 5G _might_ prevent health problems, therefore it's okay.

The possibility that something might not do harm (we'll just ignore the fact that we already know it does) is not reasonably justification for that thing. People in the 1930s could say "smoking cigarettes might not do harm, therefore we should do it!" and we know today that that would be fucking retarded, right?

The presence of a black market and illegal gun fabricators just means that they haven't banned guns hard enough.

>manchild
imagine caring so much about what other people think of you, that you literally can't enjoy anything lest you be called a manchild

It's true, goy. We Jews loooove guns. Doesn't that make you hate them? I bet you really hate guns now, don't you? Maybe we should ban them. Wouldn't that make you feel better?

im not even thr guy you were originally arguing with, but i dont think you wanna spray all those chemicals on land that you want to grow something on

Everyone shut the fuck up I'm trying to think

Attached: 1530763180941.jpg (530x432, 24K)

are you retarded? non-military flamethrowers don't use or need to use napalm

>they haven't banned guns hard enough.

Attached: 1510373209672.jpg (334x249, 20K)

They can get them out of state and basically use them. It's virtually impossible to ban guns from criminals especially illegals. You would need to have the borders of the state be as strong as the USSR was to make it work.

Stop strawmanning so hard you fucking faggot.

>You would need to have the borders of the state be as strong as the USSR was to make it work.
It's easy to keep people out of your country if no one wants to come into your country.

gg scrub, get good :^)

Attached: 1515348030218.jpg (384x384, 27K)

WHO??

Man I don't know, but don't be surprised if you get her name and find out she has a penis.