Sup Jow Forums, I gotta teach some new fags at a university how to code as part of my 'social service'...

Sup Jow Forums, I gotta teach some new fags at a university how to code as part of my 'social service'. It has been 10 years since I someone gave me formal dev related classes, how would you structure a "programming 101" class?

I need ideas, I want spergs to quit quickly so only the true eternal virgins remain.

Attached: busted.jpg (649x365, 30K)

Screw you dakota

>I want spergs to quit quickly so only the true eternal virgins remain
teach them perl.
only the true monks will make it through.

I like your idea mate but faculty would complain if I did that too soon, maybe some intro python?

Make lectures optional and unrecorded. Schedule them at the earliest possible time. Put information that isn't in lecture slides in your presentations. Make in semester assessments supereasy to lull them into a false sense of security then make 90% of the final exam on information only available from your presentations.
Fuck the first years they have to learn how uni works.

C.
if have to teach OO that semester,, C++

Imagine murdering dozens of innocent people because you were radicalized by a Chinese cartoon forum

I am supposed to do that, but would rather skip boring OO they will misuse any way.

but if they will misuse its good, isnt it?
they gonna love virtual baseclasses

I was thinking about reviewing paradigms and shiet so they get bored and skim useless people from that.

those are terribly boring though
it feels like it won't properly filter the brainlets, ones that can learn and write back down shit will pass

there are a lot more C++ things that can instead make them sudoku.
diamond inheritance with virtual baseclass, recursive self-inheritance by templates, variadic templates

I like the way you think user

Easily C. There's a OK on modern C by Jens Gustedt, that will make them cry.

i absolutely hated my C++ lecturer so when it was time for submitting homework i gave one with
- multiple recursive self inheriting baseclasses
- that also inherit types from variadic template class template argument filled from other variadic template args
- SFINAE and perfect forwarding
- virtual inheritance
- nonvirtual intentionally multiple times inherited baseclass
- a pointer in the final class pointing at one of the duplicated baseclasses
- which can ask the final class to change pointer destination to another one of the same baseclass that can be reached by different order casting

it was a state machine development framework

Would have loved to have a cunt like you as a team member when I attended college, what did your ass hole lecturer think about your code protest?

HolyC 101

The jerkoff vid is mandatory viewing worth 40% of the grade.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 252K)

Do a unit of C, then C++, then upgrade into Perl or Typescript so not only do you have the spergs wanting to fail, but you have them at your mercy.

If you want everyone to die in an instant so that only the men are separated from the boys, whack them with the bullfuckery that is Ruby. Screw over both parties.

took him several days and emails to figure out what the fuck i had done.

and they did start having an optional test at semester begin for those who think they know C++ and dont want to attend all the shitty lectures and labs (6 hrs per week), which was a huge part of my reason

savage
fucking brilliant

Why stop there? Give them the verbose antichrist named Java if you think there's still a sperg amongst them.

nah mate Java is too easy and bloated. maybe some golang.

Ah yeh. Give them something completely useless like brainfuck then for shit's sake

They ain't my kids so why not?

I like your style user.

based and evil pilled

Attached: aa5e080e1f05b52ac2f58e480ddc31b1751fda73def4711c896c1a6108d44b89.png (652x716, 530K)

Teach them Lisp and some flavor of assembly code.

You evil fucking genius. I thought my idea of giving them Ruby was cruel, but this here is the fucking winner.

Give them donald knuth's MIX. They'll have to get the GNU emulator to even test anything.

x86 assembly, but only real mode with segmentation

If you want your students and yourself to commit collective suicide, just teach them RPG II

Invent a language and teach it to them; it'll be absolutely worthless information to them.
And make it not turing-complete.

SICP-based Scheme/Racket course