Anybody else feels disconnected from their bodies, like they are dreaming all the time...

anybody else feels disconnected from their bodies, like they are dreaming all the time, and only focus when using a computer?
i'm like that all day long. I forget stuff all the time (it feels like i wake up from a dream multiple times a day, sometimes i forget everything and have to take some time to remember about stuff) and can't even feel my own body mostly. even when i exercise, i can't feel anything. people talk to me, i answer, but it's all automatic. sometimes i need to think hardly about questions that have to do with myself. but i seem to be able to focus my mind more when i'm using a computer.
right now, as i'm writing this, i can barely focus and it feels like my body is doing it on it's own, so excuse me if it sounds weird.
doc said i have a mix of depression and anxiety and i take fluoxetin, don't use any other drugs.
i'm 18 yo.

Attached: Bowie-Lazarus.jpg (1077x762, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid_personality_disorder
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dumb schizo

Based schizo user

>schizo
>dumb
you need at least 250 iq to be a schizo

Google despersonalization
I'd recommend you to go to a psychologist

Yes and sometimes I dream of browsing Jow Forums on my phone and being entertained.

You're done buddy, they're gonna pump you full of antipsychotics that are gonna give you mild Parkinson's.

literally me
im transitioning this year so hopefully things get better

Attached: ec22fa54b3c70155d76cf8e4ef01ae80.jpg (512x512, 29K)

I already do. I've been under treatment since i was 13 or something. At the moment i do some meds (right now it's just fluoxetine, also took quetiapine and clomipramine before), go to cognitive behavioral therapy, and started treatment with an endocrinologist.

I really do fear about the long term side effects of medication. The only pleasure i have in life is studying and learning stuff (mostly math and philosophy). If i get something physical that stops me from doing that, i'm fucked.

I use the same drugs but don't have anxiety and I'm 18 too, have sex

Just try living without electronic devices for a week. Go cold turkey. See what happens. You have internet addiction but doctors are too idiotic to reach out to some idea outside the books they read in college.

I WAS LOOKING FOR YOUR ASS

Keep telling yourself that.

just like that blu bird
wasn't me
I have an equally fucked up friend that i do the sexy with sometimes.
really should try it. although most of what i do with computers is watching video courses, reading books and sometimes i take a look at chans.

Wtf, no you don't
There are eccentric genius schizophrenics but there are also just plain old retarded schizophrenics

OP unironically try microdosing shrooms (sub perceptual levels)
I've already seen doctors about derealization and the meds/therapy they threw at me were useless, the shrooms actually helped and there's enough research and anecdotes on the subject to at least rule it out as bullshit

Also does Jow Forums even know the names of any mental disorders besides schizophrenia

What kind of shrooms? I don't know much about that

nothing is real, wake up, Alice

Attached: AGPmatrix.png (797x423, 440K)

Literally me it's like something happened a few years back and maybe I'm dead. It feels like I'm just watching a shitty movie and can't control anything that the fucking useless main character does.

at least i have bowie songs to make me feel better. reading some stuff and listening to different versions of life on mars rn

either depression, schizophrenia, both, or something else.
Consult your psychiatrist about it.

don't do this though, you'l only regret this and the depression will get worse.

It's both Depression and Anxiety, they switch places from time to time. Been treating myself for some time.
And ye, i don't recommend transitioning or surgery. i have gender bending tendencies and am bi (although i can hardly care less about that shit, i just notice how i feel and make notes about myself. Sex hardly matters for me since i can't process the moment well and my mind is always somewhere else).
HRT will probably mess up your body and brain, and the surgery will fuck you completely.
just be happy as a pretty man, take care of your body, maybe crossdress. It's still an obsession, and giving in and completing the obsession isn't the answer.

lol fucking idiot, enjoy your wounded bleeding penis for all eternity

what the fuck is anxiety though, I can't tell apart one from the other as different diseases.
wait
>tranny
kill yourself that's the best solution
fuck off to Jow Forums to get bullied subhuman

my anxiety is mostly having obsessions that make me feel under constant stress and doing compulsive shit to relieve that.
not a tranny, but my feminine side is kinda strong. i just take that as a trait, and won't allow myself to let it become an obsession like gender dysphoria.
Nah, won't be killing myself so soon. I like learning shit i still wanna learn stuff before i die, even if living is kinda weird with that condition of mine.

fuck off

By the way, the thing i meant with this thread is that when i use a computer, i feel like my mind fuses completely with the information and knowledge i'm consuming, and my body disappears completely. i may be using this as an escape as it's a nice feeling, and way better than feeling like i'm having lapses between dream and reality.
I usually just look into Math, Philosophy (ethics, morality, formal logic and epistemology), Computer science and more theoretical programming shit

user I used to feel this all the time. As if my body was a robot and I was a 'spirit' giving commands to the robot, like playing an RPG game. Turns out I have temporal lobe epilepsy and the seizures were causing it. I ultimately refused taking pills, but changing my lifestyle and living more healthily/in a lower stress way helped a lot.

i gotta find a way to get myself to go back to exercising. The issue is that it's hard to get myself to do stuff when i can barely feel my body and know what's happening. Also, when i'm taking a walk or something, i feel like i'll fall or something.
Found a new therapist, that might help

Ultimately, therapists and psychiatrists and drugs aren't what will cure you. Don't forget that they listen to you only because they are paid to do it. You need to analyze your life by yourself carefully to find the real cause of the negative influences in your life, particularly since you seem to have a psychological rather than neurological issue unlike me. Shed all the coping mechanisms. Be honest with yourself, face your demons. If you did shitty things, admit them to yourself but promise to make things better than wallow in misery. (This is hard, only way I could do this was through a few psychedelic experiences [which weren't easy when combined with epilepsy!] and I wouldn't recommend these substances to a troubled mind)

I think finding a good hobby, especially one where you get to interact with people (in real life, not online) can be very helpful. Gym sounds good, but try to get a gym bro or something.

You just lack self awareness. Start meditating, grounding yourself, develop your sense of self awareness. Ignore the other meme responses.

Your limp, bumpy, soft body will not suddenly become female. You will injure yourself and become a beyond repair broken man.
Work out jesus christ.

>better
HAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
Kill yourself before it's too late

NICE BLOG POST, FAGGOT
DIDN'T READ, LOL
HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE
I DIDN'T FOLLOWED THIS
HELP!

Try pimozide

Go see a psychologist. You need to grow more of the parts of your brain that forces you to use your senses and stop being in your head. You are intellgent and maybe even wise but it is not healthy to stay in that state.

41 percent yourself anime tranny scum

this, go 41 percent yourself OP

Don't listen to the idiots calling you schizo OP.
Prolonged use of technology can cause depersonalization.
Take some time away from all electronics, eat well and exercise daily, also go outside as often as you can.

>i'm 18 yo.
kill yourself
problem solved

fucking zoomer

You're not a woman and never will be.
Don't succumb to this new wave of social condition, it's eugenics.

Same here user, I also suspect I have schizoid, or just socially retarded.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid_personality_disorder

always lol at truecels who think pumping hormones will make them anywhere near the level of biological females

I don't remember the last time i went through a whole day without using electronics, gonna be though