Bloated

bloated

Attached: 63D7028A-ACAD-484A-A760-535CBBD37C6D.png (1024x1024, 55K)

>functionality and working out of the box is bloat

yup, this is why I use Arch instead

Yeah fuck facebook

I used to use fedora, but it took forever to boot, and it just felt like it was doing a fuckton of unnecessary things in the background. I used OpenBSD for a while and I felt like it was doing very little in the background. Eventually I settled on Debian because it boots fast, is minimal, and I can run VMs any other program I need. Does anyone else have the experience where you can feel if the OS is doing a bunch of complicated unnecessary shit in the background? As if your mind is quantumly entangled with the OS?

Attached: 1539641594613.jpg (1024x554, 61K)

Debilian has old packages

no, you are just too young to do something productive on it

Systemd is bloat.

cope and dilate, debian tranny

there is not much to be dilating about. Debian has been here for more than 20 years, the majority of systems use it's architecture.
Just because you are little shit, who focuses on following trends and Jow Forums memes doesn't mean debian is muh shit.
That guy who said it's slow is right and it also has many unnecessary bloatware, which is there just for consumers like you who don't understand shit just try to be cool.
Do something productive instead of rising your current desktop, cunt.

dnf is the slowest piece of dogshit I ever used. Even apt is fast than that.

I'm not having any issues with it. I like rpms and the default selinux configuration

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-06-22 17-36-40.png (668x471, 79K)

>hurr durr bloat
>do something productive instead of ricing
pick one, sysvinit+systemd tranny
Using the systemd ecosystem is not bloat, is as upstream intended unlike the debian hacked system you have. You could have just sticked to your guns with the old init but you wanted to turn it into shit.
And no, the majority of systems doesn't use its architecture just because there is a shit ton of pajeet forks

here bigot, enjoy your 2000 default packages of helping hands sticked up to your ass to make sure u don't fuck anything

are you seriously this delusional?
>muh package count
>im such a hacker for le cli installation
you think you're hot shit with debian lmao
it's just shittier fedora, if you want an actual advanced distribution run gentoo idiot subhuman.
Debian is just fedora downstream

Just installed fedora

Why?

Debian is a much better distro than Fedora. CentOS is better than Fedora. My right nut is better than Fedora. Fedora and openBloat are slow, restrictive, and not as stable, they're prone to break especially Fedora.

What is that even supposed to mean? I don't use /tv/ and I've been seeing this crap being forced here and on /a/ all the time.

No clue. Funny how he mentions trannies when Fedora is full of them.

>boots fast

This is a complaint I never understand. Are people really booting every single day rather than using suspend? Who cares if it takes a few extra seconds when you should only need to reboot with a kernel update anyway?

no

Literally the only thing that makes Linux worth a shit

>CentOS is better than Fedora
found the retard

because he mindlessly parrots whatever shitty jpgs say on this board

you can't be this retarded

[citation needed]

Never tried Fedora
What are the minimum specs recommended?
Can u install minimal os like debian?

was never a fan of fedora. all packages are distributed in .deb and im not dealing with tarballs dangit!

>comparing CentOS with Fedora
What is Red Hat Enteprise, retard...

>Does anyone else have the experience where you can feel if the OS is doing a bunch of complicated unnecessary shit in the background? As if your mind is quantumly entangled with the OS?
I know exactly what you mean, but I've only ever felt it with Windows, and in a more positive way Gentoo, in that I *knew* exactly what was going on in the background.

Do you still use Gentoo? This endorsement might be enough to make me try it.

seethe

Tried it a couple years ago after distrohopping forever. I've reinstalled it a few times, but never switched again since, and don't plan to.

There's the option of using netinstall and choose minimal installation (though I'd rather used Arch for that). I used the X windows working system options personally and it doesn't seem to contain much bloat (should've check the packages number though). Gnome is more usable than I first thought, and I like the coherent looks.
I kinda want something between rolling release of arch and stable updates schedule of debian, fedora seems like a good middle ground.

Thanks - I guess I'll try it on a VM

have sex
gentoo is fine to run bare metal if you have the space. don't run a virtual machine, you lose performance.
properly install it with a chroot from your current distro and you get the comfiest installing experience since you have the browser open to read the handbook and you just do it at your own pace

600mb for the netinstall.
off yourself you fucking fake news loser

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-23 Index of fedora linux releases 30 Server x86_64 iso http fedora uib no .png (716x294, 44K)

>Server

>netinstall
back in my day 600MB was the full installer

this desu

Attached: 6CDBDFAC-2831-42AE-84E3-17172F093460.jpg (684x529, 71K)

The Debian netinstall is about 300MB. What are the 300MB of extras that cause the Fedora netinstall to be 600MB?

Debian trannies can't possibly be this delusional, r-right?

Of all the popular distros that aren't arch or gentoo, fedora is the least bloated actually

I'm not the one trying to install a Server distro on a desktop computer

How?

Attached: 20190614_194648.jpg (376x376, 78K)

she's not a tranny and actually does shit