Here's your mobo bro

Here's your mobo bro.

Attached: gigabyte-g1-assassin-5.jpg (1280x1024, 434K)

>overclock pc
>bullet gets activated
heh

Autism settings: Ultra

would this work for activating almonds

>when your main boards are Jow Forums and Jow Forums

Better than an x570 fan though

Attached: 1559924690469.png (334x346, 127K)

someone post the pic

i think you mean /v/ and /lgbt/

BASED
AND PINNED

Based. That mobo literally has better heatsinks than almost any current gaymer led piece of trash.

Jow Forums constantly invades other boards and never fails to start a post with "Jow Forums here" or derailing a thread with autistic screeching about gun rights, this isn't a /v/tard thing

>GI-KILLER
why would you want to kill our GIs, user? :(

Here's your mobo bro.

Attached: 9cbe3d564065a9463a63db1ca608.jpg (2560x1920, 1.69M)

>REEEE TOXIC!

BASED G1 ASSASSIN

PRE-RGB FAGGOTRY

DR MOS

THE DOCTOR IS IN!

THERES MORE COST IN COPPER ON THAT BOARD THAN ACTUAL COMPONENTS LMAO

Bullets don't activate you fuck

>new AMD x570 board

This isn't what was meant when the game was clipping

Oi u cheeky wanker is that a fooken gun on your motherboard?

Attached: 1012044091.jpg (2890x2167, 844K)

Probably my next mobo with a 3800X or 3900X depending on game performance reviews

Attached: Asus Crosshair VIII Hero.jpg (696x861, 142K)

Do I need a license for that?

t. Europoor

While we are on shit designs anyone got the image of the motherboards with the giant heat sinks taking off and crashing into the twin towers?

I've only seen a gif of this thing gliding on top of some swamp or river.

Attached: hovercraft.jpg (457x457, 172K)

That's exactly the mobo I was talking about I'll see if I can find it because I was certain I had it in my Jow Forums folder but I couldn't find it.

I found it. It's just shite quality.

Attached: 73247823492210.jpg (563x609, 93K)

Here you go user.

Attached: 1511910611220.jpg (2304x1728, 493K)

ya this is me

beautiful

This is a good design t b h. It shoots your GPU if it gets out of line.

It also has an audiovisual alert if your PC draws too much power.

Oi u got a loicense fo that gun m8?

I love TN

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1024x595, 69K)

OI OI OI OI m88 you got a loicense for that loicense?

Oi m8 you got a for requesting my loicense loicense?

That's a dual socket motherboard, though.

Oi fok I don't have my requesting loicense loicense. Bake me away toys.

Requestin' a loicense loicense without a loicense... What were you thinkin' m8? They'll lock you away for years!

They better hope they have their arresting loicense or else I will have to arrest them right back for arresting people without a loicense while not having their arresting people without a loicense loicense.

OI! You better 'ave a loicense for arresting gits who're daft enough to arrest without an arresting loicence.

locked and loaded

Oi it's right here in one of these boxes m8

Attached: 1539940998783.png (290x300, 32K)

You act like this board has ontopic threads, isn't 99% consumer electronics trash and is worth saving. Even then, the Jow Forums threads on here are a rarity compared to the /v/, Jow Forums and Jow Forums threads that have become a staple of this board. I'd rather someone sperg about guns (which are at least tangentially related to the board topic) than someone sperg about what most sped sperg about here

This. A Jow Forums thread would really liven up the 2473982749237492834792th "discussion" about da joos and wOmEn In TeCh.
If the mods had balls we should ban people for pol posting outside of pol just to get the retards back into their containment board.

Oi, hope you've got a dragon dildo loicense m8

can i get one with a pmag instead

God I hate this shit so much. I'm really considering getting a workstation board just so I don't have to support that gamer shit. They all look so ugly. I just want a plain looking motherboard but for gaming, is that too much to ask?

Attached: jox335obwszk4nxi_setting_fff_1_90_end_1000.jpg (1000x1000, 197K)

What's wrong with this one? All black, no RGB, no silly shit like guns, simple classy old-Apple like grooves look.

That's the one I'm considering to buy

so does it work?
how cheap is it?

And it doesn't even put the M.2 slot underneath the GPU like so many others. This looks like a fine choice.

Attached: 1390099680576.gif (480x270, 2.11M)

lmao

I'm just bitching about Jow Forums specifically, not denying Jow Forums didn't completely ruin Jow Forums as a whole

>put the M.2 slot underneath the GPU

When will they stop fucking doing this

It's pretty much an ideal space because it's almost always covered by a graphics card's cooler.

Um, this is problematic and too masculine.

Fuck you, chink. I ordered the one with the 30-round magazine. I don't need to be Kommiefornia-kompliant.

which motherboard was it that came with a fake grenade?

Ehh, at least when Jow Forums shitposts here, they have the decency to do it rarely and at least make it more on topic than another rant about the jews or women. Also, they don't thotpost, so while Jow Forums shitting up Jow Forums ain't great, it's not the worst thing in the world by a long shot. It's bearable shitposting compared to the shit /v/,Jow Forums and Jow Forums pull. That's shit is the lowest of the lowest form of shitposting.

Sorry, kid, but I don't play with dummy rounds.

Attached: punisher-skull-autism-shirt.jpg (1050x1050, 116K)

Do WS’s have 10GbE yet?

Is there only 1 m.2?

> those pcie slots

Attached: 1527333809733.gif (942x500, 713K)

OI YOU BETTER HAVE A LOICENSE FOR POSSESSING A WEAPON M8 SWER ON ME MUM A DRAGON DILDO TO THE CHEST WILL KILL AS SURELY AS A BAYONET