Shouldn't new parts always perform better?

Shouldn't new parts always perform better?

Attached: 1549937015429.png (1270x674, 360K)

>shouldn't new midrange parts perform better than old high-end parts
Hurr

they do in all but that game

How is crysis? I've never played it, is it worth giving it a shot?

They do. It’s not always shown in speed but sometimes in power usage or efficiency.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOP KVETCHING AND BUY NSHITIA

The 780 ti was a 700 dollar card

Some people say it's a boring tech demo. I've never played it desu.

It looks nice. I saw some benchmarks done with it. If you like shooters, might be for you. Never played tho.

Not in older games. They don't receive optimizations to use features newer cards have. Compare a 780 to any turing card in vulkan and it will really show its age.

The first game is neato. Lots of potential, with a decent execution. Just make sure to utilize all your abilities instead of just cloak headshotting people, because it will get old fast. 2 and 3 got EA'd hard, so I do not recommend unless you're pirating.

yeah, how many years ago?
jesus christ

I like my 780 desu.
Bought it for ~$450 in local currency new.
Which new card can I buy for roughly the same amount of money that will give me enough extra performance to warrant an upgrade?

I was hoping 2 and 3 would be Crysis meets Half Life 2 when I saw that it was going to happen in a post apocalyptic city with aliens, zombies, robots.
There were no zombies or robots ... and the aliens were a grand total of 3 types of enemies.

there are no games after warhead, what are you talking about

>Tfw I still run two 780 tis in SLI

>1650
>midrange

Attached: costanza.jpg (250x250, 9K)

2060 super will be $429

and is how much faster?

crysis 1 has a great first half
gets weird after a few hours though

underrated game got overshadowed by the "graffix" aspect

I got it when it was $1 on steam or humble bundle a few years ago. I guess it's ok, I played first few levels. It's as shit as every other FPS game