Chrome Botnet

The botnet was real all along

Attached: Screenshot_20190622-173211.png (1080x1920, 469K)

Jow Forums: chrome is botnet
normies 10 years later: OMG CHROME IS BOTNET

Nobody goddamn cares, technology has been spying on us for 30 years, NOBODY CARES

>has become

>has become

>A tech expert says Google Chrome has become Spy Software
>has become

Attached: 154689722321.jpg (215x186, 10K)

>has become

>science alert

Attached: 1552508420004.jpg (219x230, 8K)

this "tech expert" is a massive tard if has only now realized it.

Normies nowaday are so retarded they may consider you a tech nerd if you are aware that other phones apart from iphones exist

also this

Attached: 1426929269459.jpg (420x420, 41K)

How much "data" do they need exactly, what the fuck do they do with all of it? I always hear of data being sold off but for what, to who, why?

>browser made by ad company
>the browser is practically adware
Who would've thunk

Attached: 4b7.jpg (500x333, 15K)

for machine learning - to recommend you more suitable ads

Doesn't Clover use chrome?

>for machine learning
the machine should learn i block the ads

Attached: 23623.jpg (186x277, 17K)

the neural network doesn't care, it just cares if someone click on an ad so the jews get revenue

No, Jow Forums has an API that it uses to get the data from the site.

Everytime Chrome updates on my phone, Clover crashes. Looks like it's using something.

>has become

>gathering information is spying

lmfao its only spying if a human reads it for the reason of targeting someone personally.

AI shit reading to optimize ads? who the fuck gives a shit

what is prism

What is prism?

There are plenty of good alternatives to chrome that are available that will enhance your privacy and browsing experience. If you're still using vanilla chrome in the current year you don't give a fuck about any of that. Despite technology being at the forefront of most people's lives the majority of people will click ads and be happy about it. They don't understand the privacy implications and they don't care.

>"tech expert" finds out about web tracking for the first time

It uses the Android System WebView, which is a stripped down Chrome.

Unless your WebView implementation has been changed to Chrome.
Check the Developer Options on your device.

Oh Noes I'm using chrome right now I can't let them know that I JERK OFF TO GIRLY TRAP EQUINES anything but that!!

firefox sucks a bag of dicks and i constantly have to refresh pages when they randomly fail, but fuck using chrome.

have fun when everyones info gets "hacked and leaked" and ur included in the millions of sheep who have their search history and sites visited accessible to anyone. fucking sheeple

>internet: how much analytics do you need?
>chrome: yes