Goymail

Anyone using goymail like a good goyim?
How can I create an account? Is the service good for goy standards?
I'm a good goy btw

Attached: 1555228730422.png (978x670, 1001K)

imagine being an antisemite in 2019

Imagine trusting, supporting or tolerating a group of people who is well known for ruining everything over history.
Imagine being their slaves and living in their mental cages.

>Imagine being their slaves and living in their mental cages
you are living in Jow Forums's mental cages

>

Attached: 1560746109957.jpg (201x250, 9K)

>Imagine blaming a single group of people for everything wrong in the world
>Imagine convincing yourself that they're global slavemasters and you have to break free

I get anti-semitism, but blaming the jews for all of your own and the rest of the world's problems is as pathetic and delusional as those we wuz kangz blacks. Go further the interests of the group you are aligned with by procreating in that group and contributing to its well-being in any way you can. Hindus are great at this, the Japanese are great at this, Muslims are great at this. Way better than Jews are. There's no reason for able-bodied intelligent whites to be wasting their time shitting up psychedelic tibetan dressage chat rooms all day.

This post makes no sense.

>No u need to go back to Jow Forums
No thank you, I'd rather not go to that cesspool. Dont be afraid, people there hate jews like you do. Its okay, its good for you. Its where you belong.

Attached: 1465758177980.gif (800x352, 2.74M)

So this is the power of right wing humor

Ill give you a hint, the chinks and the tankies want them to be like this, so when they fuck around, nobody pays attention. And if birth rates decline further, added bonus.

It means you have to go back

To pol. Got it.

Attached: fuckoff.png (568x645, 535K)

>"blaming the jews for all of your own and the rest of the world's problems"
This idiotic strawman again. The purpose of Antisemitism is to hold Jews accountable for their crimes and bring them to justice.

Attached: kike.png (1200x800, 38K)

>thinking that I'm referring you to Jow Forums
You should know what I meant when I used quadruple >'s instead of 3 along with the basedjak pic..

Go back to yourdata.forsale fag lol

Little would you know this is the creator of this horrible anti semite email service

>"Go further the interests of the group you are aligned with by procreating in that group and contributing to its well-being in any way you can"
This does not work well if other members of your group are subverted and subjugated by them.

Attached: animatedmerchant2.gif (480x267, 444K)

niglé (the Frenchfag) thinks ur gay btw

>t.
|
|>
|

>le imagine maymay
I imagine your vocabulary consists of mostly JPEG artifact ridden shitty twitter screencaps

the g in gmail stands for goyim.

also don't think you're any safer by using protonmail.

>that gif
Holy fuck what a load of retarded buzzwords.
Jow Forumstards have mastered the art of conveying thoughtless emotions, without anything verifiable. Pure Sokal.

Only brainwashed tards use gmail nowadays, yes, these dumb masses that get triggered when you even dare to mention the jews like you can easily see in this thread. Even shabbos goys dont use it, much less kikes in charge.

tldr use alternative encrypted email service and for private conversations use encrypted messenger

>alternative encrypted
sir do you know how encryption work?

You don't know how English works, Ranjeet

No, use PGP for important stuff. Encrypted email services like Protonmail seem better than Gmail or Yahoomail. But you still can't trust them.

Should we tell this user everything there is applying to israel as well?

Attached: israeli-pride.jpg (600x400, 257K)

>Imagine trusting, supporting or tolerating a group of people who is well known for ruining everything over history.
i know right, i would never trust germans or americans

I DO NOT TRUST THE ANGLO-G*RMANIC GLOBAL MENACE.... THEY ARE ONLY KILL AND DESTROY

Attached: shutterstock-624905258.jpg (729x425, 23K)

It won't help, knowledge can't defeat this level of indoctrination.

Goymail owner here
IT IS NOT READY YET!!! Also it will never be public registration so you'll have to email me [email protected] if you want to apply.
At the moment i am having an issue where only half the emails are received, I will work on it but for the meantime, do not use it as your main email if you already have an account.

thank you for this post. im stealing that image.
based strawman faggots
an assertion "all x are y" is not equivalent to the the claim "all y are x"
nor indeed is the assertion "most x are y" logically equivalent to "all x are y"
as a jew myself, it is empirically observable that jews have higher intelligence, but that their level of success in various intellectual, artistic, and political arenas is disproportionate to their levels of intelligence (most notably in ivy league admissions)
hating some jew is perfectly justifiable, and most jews, are in fact, anti-semites.
otto weininger may have been an idiot, but his writings have great poetry in them, and are a wellspring of inspiration, as it did inspire a jew who disagreed with him, Wittgenstein.
and as a philosopher, i shall never forgive the abominable mistreatment of baruch spinoza by his fellow jews.
there is absolutely nothing wrong with being a communist or being any one of the 57 ethnicities of the chinese republic.
you glow in the dark.

They locked my account and don't let me use it.

>how do you do fellow jews
So what's the solution, if not all x are y?

By your own twisted logic, we should stop exterminating rats just because "they also die from the diseases they carry too."

Attached: 5d8.png (1000x500, 186K)

Try exterminating your virginity first my dude

It's a great service.
Really feel tolerant when I use it.

GMail sucks and I use disroot, but that antisemitic crap is bullshit. Fuck off with that shit.

>le jewspiracies meme
That meme is old and stale and not funny any more, my summer child. I know you're new here and trying hard to fit in, but post something original, for crying out loud.

Who is this? XMPP me, goy

>Imagine trusting, supporting or tolerating a group of people who is well known for ruining everything over history.
Ahh yes! Everybody remembers Jewish Islam, Jewish Korea, Jewish China, the Jewish Catholic Church and the Jewish Nazi!

>Imagine being their slaves and living in their mental cages.
I'd rather say they live in your mental cage rent-free.

t. kike living rent-free