Any reason I shouldn't buy a used iPhone 7 Plus 128 GB for $412 on eBay?

Any reason I shouldn't buy a used iPhone 7 Plus 128 GB for $412 on eBay?

Attached: e6dd50ba7b72433d99a284bca4b9ecc1.jpg (1820x1024, 117K)

everything on jewbay is a scam

No, buy an 8, its got the last needed feature: wireless charging

>used iphone
enjoy your locked paperweight

Enjoy not having audio when the audio IC gets loose.

That's a good deal. Don't let some overweight contrarian virgin tell you Apple makes bad phones.

>Any reason I shouldn't buy a used iPhone 7
its an iphone

Every 2 years, I buy a cheap $30 ~3 gen older flagship phone. It werks out fine. I get all the premium features that I want and the durability.

It's fine unless you buy it from Jamal.

Probably stolen, and as an older iPhone, I hope you're ready for some mega slow down and shit battery life from the updates.
I usually buy a new flagship every 4 years or so, more if I can. I had the Samsung Note 4 at launch. Now I have the Samsung Note 9. Will hold off this dies, or no longer gets any security updates. I made the mistake of buying a carrier branded version, so no installing custom ROM.

Those threads are always fun.

You can get a newer Pixel 3a for that price, and it'll have more power and functionality.

Bullshit.

My mom has a 6s and it still runs like a champ on iOS 12.

That's almost a 5 year old phone. Android doesn't even have that.

The only thing I'll say is, check the battery % in settings, if it's below 80% you're going to see slowdowns. Best is to swap the battery.

Beside the fact that paying four hundred freedom bucks for a phone is a clear sign of mental retardation and not even going into how owning apple products literally turns you gay - no, no reason at all

Then idk what to say. My friend's iPhone 7 was slow as fuck, even after a factory reset. We're talking 3+ seconds of lag when swiping on a social media feed.

Latest iOS 12?

>using literally
>calling other gay
ironic

Yea whatever their latest update is. He even brought it the "genius bar". Even they could explain wtf was happening. They offered him a deal on a new iPhone, he declined and has something else now. But up to the update, the phone was fine

Hi. Listen to this gentlemen. I work repairing cell phones. The Audio IC on the iPhone 7 Plus is terrible and will eventually stop working.

Get the 8!

>pay $250 more

Not sure if worth it

Weird.

iPhone X 64GB refurb is $500 and totally worth it.

Get that instead.

because you can get a used iPhone 5s 64gb for $50

>iphone 6, 7, 8 all use the same identical chassis
>iphone 6 has touchscreen failure because the touch IC is right where it bends
>iphone 7 has audio failure because the audio IC is right where it bends
>iphone 8 has bootloops because all the critical phone ICs are right where it bends
>iphone X and XS just straight up die and won't even bootloop because the iphone bends and literally breaks all its solder joints

Pic related, this is how the abortion that is the iPhone X's internal boards are joined together, with a flimsy ring that solders the two boards together. Every bit of pressure causes the entire ring to bend and eventually leads to total catastrophic failure of all solder joints.

Attached: 1552293981664.png (800x580, 493K)

>Bends

Maybe stop being a fat fuck and putting the phone in your back pocket?

Fucking idiot

Get an S8. iPhones are dumpster fire shitheaps.

>wireless charging
Who the fuck uses that crap

No, get the last good iphone. The 6S

There was never a first good iPhone Rajeet.

>buy a used iPhone 7
hahahahahaha
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaa

fucking faggot

inefficient, look at electricboom video on inefficiency

Why not get an 8 and future proof yourself?

Also, you are supporting some reseller scumbag peddling fraud-infested blacklisted (bypassed by bribed employees subject to reversion any time) garbage.

Even the Apple (legit) refurbished store sells the 7 for as low as $379 when available

>iPhone 7

Attached: 1532754538373.jpg (432x536, 38K)

not him but mehdi still appreciates that wireless charging exists despite how inefficient it currently is
dunno why you'd recommend that video

its proprietary software and doesn't care about the users freedom and or security

terrible deal desu
there are literally dozens of better offers on ebay

They can't view webms

There's no installing a custom ROM ever regardless. They're abandoned and/or unusable for every Samsung phone since the S7.

>Android doesn't even have that.
>what are custom ROMs
>what are updates that actually improve your experience and not introduce battery throttling or random shutdowns

I live in Canada, and Apple for some reason refuses to sell refurbished iPhones directly to consumers, only through carriers w/ contracts.

>works on my machine!

dumbass what the fuck are you doing not getting an LG phone and going with freedom mobile then
grab a V40 or a G8

lol

Based

I write apps on my spare time, and I decided to port to iOS to reach a wider audience.

>wider audience
most of the world uses android

iShit literally comes pre-bent.

Attached: 1551595251633.png (1009x916, 399K)

yeah like pajeets. apple holds most market share

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: map-world-os-q1-2019-med[1].png (1200x646, 283K)

shitty battery with only 3h of SOT.