Why isn't there a market for screens like this?

Why isn't there a market for screens like this?

Attached: 1561247061096.png (455x570, 343K)

because most people don't feel like fucking dying?

fpbp

fag

This is one of the dumbest things anyone can do. I mean if it falls then you will probably die but also the tv will be damaged which is more concerning.

it could be safer with a lighter tv
but let's be real a projector would be better suited for the task + you wouldn't be stuck with the thing on the ceiling.
I'm sure this isn't particularly healthy being supine for hours on end with consumer electronics...very Jow Forums thou

because most people don't have crippling depression and aren't neets, but i bet that's going to change in the upcoming years and we'll see more shit products like this one since this generation is doomed

It caters to fat people, and nobody likes fat people.

Fastest Darwin Awards idea.

The funny thing is that's why they won't make them. Liability. People don't follow directions or mount shit safely with mundane shit. That set up would kill a number of people and bankrupt whoever made them.

>people fine with tons of concrete and steel on top of their heads
>uncomfortable with a 50 pounds TV
why is your home, probably built by an illiterate illegal mexican worth more of your trust than a TV that you could hire a professional to fix in place

Modern TVs are already light as shit, a 32in can weight less than 10lbs
With good drywall anchors I wouldn't bat an eye at this

buy a projector

>drywall anchors
Connect it to the joists, there's no reason to rely on drywall anchors. Btw that 50lb weight rating is shear, not tension.

Have you ever had a 10 lb dumbbell drop on your food from 3 feet up? Could you imagine a 10 pound tv dropping on your fucking face from 6 feet up?

they're called projectors, don't do it, it causes a shitton of neck pain.

this

Attached: file.png (580x634, 541K)

>drywall anchors
>Making your house out of cardboard and glued sawdust

Attached: 1560747887745.jpg (647x809, 411K)

>Have you ever had a 10 lb dumbbell drop on your food from 3 feet up
no i don't usually eat and exercise at the same time

This is exactly what I have, I watch movies and don't even have to lift my head. The only downsides I can see is that I need to figure out a better mounting/ ventilation. And the the fan is annoying.

>wasting money on wood when drywall works perfectly fine

because neets don't have money

*yoinks desk*