/csg/ - Chink Shit General

Singapore post edition
youtube.com/watch?v=QywH5lialsU

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites. Sale prices may vary.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• The T12 soldering iron: good • user gets a bonus with his fruitbowl • user makes mustard gas • user gets a grip booster for his portable game console • user reviews his new 3D printer; "I have had 3 different expensive fdm printers over the last few year's but this cheap machine beats all of them in print quality." • And some further 3D printing discussion >Previous

Attached: 756singpost.jpg (560x332, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

todayonline.com/singapore/singpost-postman-being-questioned-after-undelivered-mail-found-discarded-ang-mo-kio
aliexpress.com/item/Xiao-Mi-Original-Phone-Battery-BN31-for-Xiaomi-Mi-5X-Mi5X-Redmi-Note-5A-Pro-Mi/32866901435.html
aliexpress.com/item/32985227564.html
amazon.com/Replacement-Compact-Marble-Cheese-Slicer/dp/B00K25TE7S
aliexpress.com/item/33008101024.html
aliexpress.com/item/32916107582.html
ebay.com/itm/2pcs-Yamaha-SR125-FS1SE-XV-500-920-XZ550-RXS100-RXS-RXK-RX135-Fuel-Tank-Emblem/183411413473
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Chink Shit General

don't you mean Chinese shit general?

It's Chinese Shopping General actually.

Attached: 1545397070215.jpg (400x400, 45K)

Some singpost deliverymen are from chyna.
todayonline.com/singapore/singpost-postman-being-questioned-after-undelivered-mail-found-discarded-ang-mo-kio

It's chinese stuff general actually

also finally got my 90c refunded for a slightly damaged cable that actually still works
a classic case of reverse chink

ah yes the Cock Sucking general

Ah yes the cunny slurping general

Attached: [Amezawa Koma] The Sweetest Dreams (COMIC LO 2015-01) [English] =TV=.cbz_[Amezaw-20150604225314.png (749x340, 154K)

go back to plebbit, faggot

Columbine Shooting General, my favourite Jow Forums thread

Attached: columbine-massacre-after-too-much-bullying.jpg (1024x787, 78K)

gib last minute sale shit you don't need but bought anyway

based thread

>inb4 s0EkDdSP8xuN

kek

What brand bits should I buy on aliexpress? I need packs of the same type, not a kit with one of every type.

Sorry about your mom user thanks for link but bit pricey

Ordered the thing, quite excited since I quite liked the band 3 before i bricked it.

Attached: band.png (918x193, 25K)

anyone got a cheap chink mppt solar charger you would recommend? and i really mean mppt not pwm (if i wanted pwm i can make my own)

Have any of you bought higher end chink mech keys?

Attached: 1561287565947.jpg (1920x1040, 248K)

This is the only time I've ever seen stock availability for 1 cent items.

Attached: Screenshot_20190624-020458.jpg (1536x1727, 372K)

i bought an rk61 and some pcb keycaps, happy with my purchase, although i wouldn't call it "higher end"

can anyone on this subreddit recommend me a good mech keyboard off aliexpress?

How do I find genuine xiaomi batteries ? My A1 has lost ~20% health and I can already feel it. And I don't want to consider replacing the phone until it's at least 2 years old (this december).

I find this one, but i'm not sure for that price, altho so much orders
aliexpress.com/item/Xiao-Mi-Original-Phone-Battery-BN31-for-Xiaomi-Mi-5X-Mi5X-Redmi-Note-5A-Pro-Mi/32866901435.html

thanks

As long as it's not Filipino shit general

I don't know shit about mechanical keyboards, but anons usually recommend James Donkey

chink nigger kikes sent me fake 128GB micro SD cards

FUCK CHINA!

ATTENTION THERE IS ALREADY A CSG THREAD

what brand? if not mixza, you deserve it. Should've just bought legit mico SD locally.

DECEPTION WITH A HOLLYWOOD SHIT CIA NIGGER PUPPET MEME AS THE OP, GTFO YOU POS

>more news in the OP
based non lazy OP

"OSMR". You nailed it!

Anyone have a working code at checkout for 5 off 35 similar to 'MIDYEARSALEFR' from a few days ago?

open dispute if you haven't do it yet

It's already too late - the mSD was a gift. A total fail and misery for me.

F

Thanks, mate. It was meant to be used in a BT/radio/mSD/line-in speaker. Finally tried filling it up with music and boom, half the files always corrupt. Typical for these microSDs and USB sticks that claim to have higher capacities than they actually do. Once they "used up" the laughable memory that's available, they start overwriting the already written data from the beginning again, while pretending that everythings fine. The filesystem "thinks" everything went fine, copying finishes, but when reading out the files again, they're all mashed up garbage.

It's just 10€, but that could've gotten me 24 beer over here where I live.

>want to buy some stuff in the sale
>I don't need anything
fuck

You're a fucking retard. Anyone on this thread could have told you that 10e for a 128gb microsd is going to be a scam. Next time, use your brain.

It's not an unreasonable price as I wouldn't thaaat much more locally/in my country. I assumed they simply cheaped out on the packaging etc. and I assumed it would be a sloth. I did not suspect the product itself to be fake.

In the end you're correct, yes. Also: fuck slow microSD cards. Not worth it. Every second lost waiting for loading bars is a second closer to death.

What about Indian shit general?

Daily reminder that sometimes, eBay can be cheaper than Ali so it's always a good idea to check before you buy.

Attached: ali vs ebay.png (1136x897, 398K)

Are xiaomi toothbushes any good?

enjoy you're chink wrist-botnet

enjoy you're chink tooth-botnet

oh no

Attached: Your_AliExpress_shopping_cart_-_Buy_directly_from__opera_2019-06-23_21-42-10.png (591x300, 13K)

yes if you want mouth cancer

never put chink shit inside you

that's why I make my own toothbrush from my own pubic hair

I'm not American. I hope you can understand how I don't care that my data is ending up in the hands of the Chinese. For me it's the same as Google getting it.

pineapple corer

Your tone will change in 20 years when the Chinese rule the world.

Name any country you can, India, Singapore, Ethiopia, as long as it's not Filipino shit general.

china already rules the world, you just dont know it yet.
kung hei fat choi!

>fat
no u

So do I get this Quicko T12 soldering station or what?

What do you plan on using it on I'm thinking of getting a soldering station too but not sure what use I'll have with it

www.aliexpress.com/item/32930424839.html
These any good? It'll probably end up about 35 dollars for me after customs. Let me know if there's anything better for the money lads

Attached: qcy.png (505x467, 74K)

>sometimes, eBay can be cheaper than Ali
sometimes? more like 90% of the time.

Also I just saw that this one exists with a lid and not sure if anything else is different. aliexpress.com/item/32985227564.html

I found some keycaps on Taobao. Can't find them anywhere else. How do I buy them off there?

Attached: 1553521607427.jpg (2000x904, 123K)

Anything better than Tomo for diy power bank?

it's more like 30% of the time in my experience with what i buy.

Are there any codes left working? EPNGROUP SOCIAL and VOYAGE10 aren't working

ebay doesn't have based aliexpress standard shipping though

taobao agent

I don't even bother with AE anymore because everything's cheaper on ebay (for shit I buy). what's also more interesting is that I can buy knockoffs on ebay much easier. AE killed off knockoffs.
true, but more often than not, shipping on ebay is free while AE sellers always charge me few $ for shipping these days.

anyway, ppl need to do comparison shopping more. Banggood, DHGate, Geekbuying etc all have deals on some stuff.... so search them all.

Putting a female 3.5mm socket in my headphones, Arduino stuff, maybe soldering my head unit wires in, just small random shit

Which ones?

Gonna go big on chink shit on payday, lads

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-23-22-02-37-278_com.whatsapp.png (1080x2340, 602K)

is this a picture of farage laughing on his yacht as the UK burns in the background because of brexit?

can just order straight from taobao if your country is eligible for taobao global shipping. If not or you need QC pictures before getting it ship to you, use agent like superbuy, cssbuy, etc.

>taobao agent
thanks. I'll look at their fees.
>Which ones?
relatively new profile that I really like and these are novelty caps.
thanks! I need to figure out how to make an account through their mobile app.

Descent chink Bluetooth closed headset? Gonna use it when playing (rehearsal) my guitar ( while my gf watches tv).

What chinkshit should I buy for a motorcycle?

Attached: Honeyview_IMG_20190620_205853.jpg (1333x1000, 405K)

gtfo cuckold.
it is chink shit general, no need to change something perfect.

This, I'm also looking for this. If anyone of these is worthwhile anyways.

I bought an edifier one, and it's falling apart already. And it was one of the best brands. Should I even bother with this shit anymore?

Please recommend me a non shit chink Bluetooth headphone.

there aren't chink shit to buy for a bike project.

t. I also have a half-done project bike.

I ordered a watch , will order a 12V double usb charger too.

Attached: chinkwatchbike.jpg (1000x1000, 88K)

No nice saddle bags or a phone holder or something?

well the only thing I came close to buying but refrained to because I was broke by that time was a cover for the seat that I was just done re-making.

a flimsy phone holder seems unsafe.

mine is an offroad bike, so no saddlebags for it.

i have 0.72 yuropor shekels left, what should i get

a remove before flight keychain

something electronics related preferably
thanks fir the suggestion thougj

Ordered this. Anyone know what sort of steel wire to use as replacement?

Attached: -18489833412045641004.jpg (887x887, 144K)

12 europoors left
what should i get ? i like accessoires like cool necklace with artistic shit, or little gadgets etc
or maybe everyday use

small heatsinks

>types replacement cheese slicer wire into google
>clicks amazon link
>reads amazon page
>copy and paste amazon link into Jow Forums reply to thread box
>checks i am not a robot
>plays fuck you recaptcha game google torture
amazon.com/Replacement-Compact-Marble-Cheese-Slicer/dp/B00K25TE7S

seriously bro you could have done this yourself.

Is this one any better than the cheaper one? It says it has BT5 and im pretty sure the cheaper one is only mono.
aliexpress.com/item/33008101024.html

aliexpress.com/item/32916107582.html

Are there any good 50mm headphone recommendations apart from the Oneodio Studio Pro and the Bosshifi B8?

Attached: 1556295103454.jpg (229x235, 6K)

Should I get a different bluetooth aux adapter?

What's the best microphone for an amateur musician? I was thinking blue yeti snowball but not sure how outdated that is? Willing to spend like £50 but not too much more

Attached: posting anime to get a reply.gif (500x280, 1.99M)

I like mine, it's the SOOCAS X1.
Almost a year using it and werks fine.

Attached: 1549868496444.png (371x353, 148K)

Has anyone tried the Xiaomi jimmy? I'm considering buying it.

Attached: Xiaomi-JIMMY-JY51-Handheld-Wireless-Vacuum-Cleaner-Red-718759-.jpg (1000x1000, 65K)

I fell for this meme, what am I in for?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-23-20-19-59-349_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.jpg (1080x937, 121K)

ebay.com/itm/2pcs-Yamaha-SR125-FS1SE-XV-500-920-XZ550-RXS100-RXS-RXK-RX135-Fuel-Tank-Emblem/183411413473

Where can I buy some knockoffs?

Do I buy the bulbs /csg/?

Attached: file.png (821x168, 28K)

tada68

bike drivecam

any good ones?

>Xiaomi Yeehaw

literal garbage

Hi all, Jow Forums here. I just ordered a Chinese suppressor/silencer kit off of eBay. Going to "form 1" it (pay a $200 tax stamp) so I can legally drill out the baffles. Then, it'll go on a Ruger .22lr 22/45 handgun.
I'll post a review when it arrives

Attached: order.png (1282x232, 81K)

>hoping aluminum helps
why not steel?

.22 doesn't need steel; anything larger and I would want a Ti tube + steel "blast baffle" for the first baffle though.