Is there a technology that could prevent schizophrenics from posting on your web site...

Is there a technology that could prevent schizophrenics from posting on your web site? I'm thinking some sort of a neutral network that can distinguish schizo rambling from normal writing or some sort of captcha that schizos can't solve but non-schizos can.

Attached: 8d227f861fe2ac9383dd2eab09cc9b7f.jpg (1080x1349, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

templeos.org/
weedbox.net/
voat.co/v/pizzagate/2509780
youtube.com/watch?v=PURvJV2SMso
youtube.com/watch?v=AdBWn-Zgu2o
sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/06/190613104552.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sick post

i've seen they're obsessed with murder and pedophilia, it's all they think about and accuse others of

>Is there a technology that could prevent schizophrenics from posting on your web site?
There's nothing stopping schizophrenics from hosting their own websites, man. What makes you think there's something to keep them from posting on yours?

Case and point:
templeos.org/
weedbox.net/

Sup fellow wi/x/zard

Attached: UioMnPo.jpg (960x720, 74K)

why would you wanna prevent schizos from posting?

t. pedo

One possibility is a captcha that involves recognizing emotion in faces. Schizos tend to over-recognize, autists tend to under-recognize.

>some sort of captcha that schizos can't solve but non-schizos can.
Now that is act actually an intriguing proposition

He's a chink and is asshurt about the 5g posting

And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

Isaiah 66:24

Schizo confirmed.

The technology is called Reddit. You'll fit right in there.

Website? Asking for a schizo friend.

Hi im a schizo who develops neural networks. the answer is no. I can always out-meme a neural network. voat.co/v/pizzagate/2509780

fuck out of here paul graham. terry is dead already didnt you hear?

its quite simple: you must require full medical and psychiatric history of all participants to your web forum and create a whitelist.

t. schizophrenic

Require real name verification. See: quora

Jokes on you.

We'll take your schizo captcha and create a schizo only secret internet club.
You'd have to be not crazy to have not thought of that!

Attached: 20130605.png (612x727, 65K)

Train yourself to recognize them and ban them manually.
youtube.com/watch?v=PURvJV2SMso

>paul graham
Isn't that the guy who writes 20,000 word essays about how foreigners should speak English without accent then gets mad when people accuse him off being racist and writes 5,000 word rebuttal about how being a racist is only for niggers and white trash and being a rich, enlightened SF resident of immaculate logic, he can't be a racist?

GOD DAMNIT LEAVE ME ALONE YOU FUCKING WEIRDO FUCCCKKKKK

i'm schizo-obsessive.

Why would you want to filter all of them out?

Attached: 1561345621373.jpg (2557x1720, 1.18M)

IF I CAN'T GET THEM TO STOP TALKING TO ME YOUR SHITTY WEBSITE DOESN'T GET TO EITHER

Train your neural net with /x/ and Jow Forums posts and it will work flawlessly.

Attached: image.jpg (640x481, 218K)

There's this schizo that haunts /mu/. Really if the moderators weren't fucking retards and would actually ban people who spam threads with their weird rambling it wouldn't be a problem. Decent human moderation is what the modern internet desperately needs. Everyone thinks they can use algorithms to replace it and it ends up punishing legit users but doing nothing to the shitheads.

Is it possible to distinguish between a madman and a person so brilliant you simply can't comprehend his ideas?

There's a literal chat bot that spams on /his/, replying to every single post in a given thread, even it's own, and the janitors and mods are literally too stupid to tell it's not a person simply because it uses relatively correct grammar and vaguely related words, despite every reply being a complete non-sequitur.

I fucking love little girls

I thought schizos committed murder and pedophilia, not the other way around.
You would eliminate 99% of the Jow Forums userbase.

My favourite bible book is esther.

Attached: 1522232979361.gif (330x297, 1.58M)

As long as they aren't as bad as the ashes and echoes guy on both this chan and censoredchan, just ignore them.
That guy seriously has issues though. Can't cope with pressure.

Bet he fucks men in girls clothing.

Attached: semen demon (male).png (586x552, 122K)

How do you commit pedophilia
Wtf

>Case and point:
Holy fuck

Schizoid or schizophrenic?
Schizoid anons are pretty much most of the chans' anons. Hence why we're the anus of the internet.
Schizophrenic posters are that one poster that speaks nothing but word salad about unrelated things.

By having wrongthink?
You know what I mean dammit.

Yes.

How is the templeOS site running if terry is dead?

>You would eliminate 99% of the Jow Forums userbase.
And that's a good thing!

Depends on how esoteric their vocabulary is.
If it's technical terminology, the fool sees it as madness. If it's mad talk, the fool may be tricked into thinking it's legitimate professional opinion.
A sign of it would be a lack of consistent vocabulary though. That said, niggers.

Attached: 2cf58cf5cf97b376d38fa405a1e981e51baaf9ee766ad6f5f8b83f873c33a7e5.jpg (628x478, 36K)

Just use a word filter + shadowban.
I'll give you a basic wordlist right now
>Gangstalking
>Targeted Individual
>Electronic Harrasment
>MK Ultra
>Big Pharma

Most of us almost want this to happen.

>Big Pharma

Attached: 1533422560660.jpg (377x390, 25K)

You can't commit pedophilia it's not an action

Loled

>almost

The id is strong.

why are bakers legitimately and unironically all criminals and leftists? I don't get it. it makes no sense. what is with their neurology that bread baking makes you more likely to be a murderer?

To answer ops shitty psi op, you can never remove pizza gate posting here on this website because its the truth and people are very invested that a bunch of loud, antisocial, annoying twats are the only ones who end up knowing about it. it's not an accident, its both a way to threaten pedos like you and to make sure the public doesnt take it too seriously.

Attached: 1428434537167.jpg (500x428, 181K)

Many anons accept pedophilia rings as a reality likely because they were impacted by them personally to begin with.

Attached: Capture.png (1136x623, 85K)

>he isn't half goat
Leave.

Attached: 1556653259974.png (635x872, 1.31M)

Schizophrenic people does not affected by most of the illusion afaik
You can use one of theese to predict schizophrenia just like you would use color-blindness tests to predict color blindness OP.

Three-Flash Illusions
Hollow‑Face illusion
Müller‑Lyer illusion
Chubb Illusion
Ponzo illusion

>Schizophrenic people does not affected by most of the illusion afaik
pic

>Hollow-Face illusion
>The Hollow-Face illusion is weaker among people with schizophrenia and other populations with psychotic symptoms, perhaps as a result of reduced tendency to interpret any kind of ambiguous 3D object as convex.
So skitzos are skitzo for actually seeing the true nature of the 3D object?
What does that say about normal people though?

Attached: wtf am i reading_.jpg (500x600, 70K)

That non-schizos tend to have an easier time recognizing faces. A very common theme for schizos is believing people aren't 'real' or just impostors.

That's only a small subset of schizos, though.
Here they have different buzzwords:
>degeneracy
>agenda
>globalists
>globohomo

Or.. we don't recognise faces in a way that accurately details the reality of the face the first time we see the face.
That's a worry. It's like with many things, humans assume bullshit to get by. We don't naturally detail our reality enough.

And people wonder why anons post nigger on this board.

Attached: 6d9452d72a5f1a093de6cef0c939ff26_400x1000.jpg (279x267, 9K)

Select all images containing FBI agents that are following you

Illusions are all about our brain's expectation of reality not being true. Since we learn "reality" from our experiences, we filter it down and understand in our own way, thus it does not reflect the true nature of things. This is also the reason we are generally bad at physics. Schizophrenic people on the other hand lack the ability to perceive things as we do. That makes them of course, schizophrenic. But also gives them to ability to judge reality without being effected by learned experiences.
Kids also does not effected by most of the illusions, since they do not hold any expectations for reality or how things should be. A child would not be scared of high places because he didn't learn about the falling, the pain and the death. Adults on the other hand learned these, so they tend to stay away from high places, even if they are safe.
youtube.com/watch?v=AdBWn-Zgu2o

>0.1+0.2=0.3000000000000004
??????????????????

Attached: 1519089850572.png (388x316, 97K)

Floating point math in base-2 system can't accurately represent 0.3 so it rounds it to nearest representable value.

>neutral network
If such a technology exists it would most likely filter you out too.

>Schizophrenic people on the other hand lack the ability to perceive things as we do.
Are we sure about this?
Sounds like some might be seeing something more accurately than we see things, yet we confuse that as schizophrenic potentially. I guess you would have to take into account any cumulative sum of circumstances indicating a schizophrenic mind. It's definitely a thing because some people are just dysfunctionally mad, but the problem is with interpreting borderline skitz cases and people with simply alternative perception to normal people (and that perception being potentially of use to society).
There is also the Diogenes type.

It does exist and it likely filters out extreme mentality already. We call it social media AI.
It hides posts considered irrelevant to people, I assume it would filter out the most extreme of posts to normalfags.

That said, this is going to negatively impact the sites that do this though, as it's clear that people are fully aware of this more than the site owners thought. Why? Because extremism is entertaining. They forgot about that aspect of things. That counters the filter effect of course.

Drew is that you?

It would be unnecessary as they're no different from one another

Just a simple string match with anything found on /x/

A madman will react to accusations of insanity with
>I certainly am not mad, you're deluded if you think so
>you're a NPC who can't perceive reality that doesn't align with narrative
>you're only saying this because you want to believe I'm wrong

A "saneman" will be more like
>what if I am? my ideas still work
>calling me mad is not an argument
>if I'm mad, then you should be able to point irrationality in my ideas. why can't you?

Found one!

I think it should be more of cleaning out incomprehensible shizo word salad, not wrong opinions

Attached: 123.jpg (1098x401, 78K)

Schizophrenic F20.0 here, I fell for hollow-face and Chubb. The rest I didn't.

ah yes a fellow /sci/ lurker
But actually, yes, there is in fact neural nets that can do that but are merely in their infancy.
sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/06/190613104552.htm

Ah fuck

Attached: 1461171980319493625.png (327x300, 143K)

Get the fuck out, glowie

Dilate discord tranny

Sadly /mu/ went to shit around a year before that, so, there's no point in trying, because there's nothing to be saved. Even known tripfriends left around that time.

You forgot - dilate. Favorite buzzword of theirs.

Dilate is a meme word used mostly by edgy zoomers.
Complaining about globalist agenda is schizo.

t. schizos
Take your meds, Terry.

Yes.
I love semen.

But OP is a massive faggot regardless.

Attached: 1560027240762.png (492x496, 150K)

/mu/ has been a target for guerilla advertising campaigns since Kanye West's MBDTF. It's now a cesspit of baiting faggots trying to promote their crappy music industry garbage.

Gone are the days of anco loving /mu/. /mu/tants are so angry nowadays too. They all seem to listen to hip hop and metal now. They used to listen to all kinds of weird electronic ambient shit but I guess their angrier now.

I've seen several shitposts and politically disagreeable posts labeled like that so are you referring to actual schizophrenic people or people you just disagree with and want to label as crazy?

If your platform could be misconstrued for a schizo's insane rantings, you might want to reconsider your platform.

That said, a genuine schizo is very obvious. You'd recognize one instantly.

>That said, a genuine schizo is very obvious.
As in, obvious when compared to nu-Jow Forums buzzword salad or only when compared to normal people?

Even compared to Jow Forumssters. Jow Forumssters are coherent, or at least they appear that way to me. I have an uncle who is a schzio and it's incredibly obvious once you start talking to him. Nothing he says makes any sense at all

we know user, we know