Is it just a coincidence that Google Captcha is much harder when I am using Mozilla Firefox over Google Chrome?

Is it just a coincidence that Google Captcha is much harder when I am using Mozilla Firefox over Google Chrome?

Attached: s2y0qalgkvl01.jpg (460x665, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/buster-captcha-solver/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this Bait? Are you for real?
Google capcha is a system to identify you as a human. Now, this is a hard one: Would Google give you harder challenges when they have less information about you which they could use to identify you as a human? If you are still unclear about this go fuck off to reddit, /v/ or wherever the fuck you want.

Nope, not a coincidence. Google does this on purpose for non-chromium browsers. Try logging into a service like humblebundle and compare the amount of time it takes to complete captchas on firefox and chromium.

Attached: bob omb.png (180x173, 21K)

maybe he just doesn't know dawg

The more privacy settings, addons and so on you use the harder captcha will be, on firefox captcha is virtually unsolvable for me.

What ever happened to this?

Attached: google-invisible-recaptcha.png (960x680, 139K)

ikr, so annoying. I used to be able to do a captcha in one click. now i have to spend at least 2 mins on each captcha with those stupid pictures

can you edit your http header?

FunCaptcha > Google Captcha

Attached: 1556396897300.png (1125x746, 97K)

Attached: loveless.jpg (300x300, 7K)

Another thing is whether or not you have Gmail open in another tab

No, that is how Captcha V3 is designed, you automatically rank more "human" on Chrome, and more "bot" on other browsers, increasing your challenge level. The more tracking you allow by Google, the more "human" you are.

You don't use Jow Forums-x with noscript captcha? lol dumbass. I use Jow Forums-x on Firefox in my phone too but the noscript captcha works terribly on mobile.

>2 minutes
are you mentally handicapped?

If you're in cuck mode and google doesn't like you they will torture you with captchas. I kept getting brutal ones that really did take 1-2 minutes until I switched to noscript captchas.

i remember doing this and it was fun, shame google will never use it

I know I shilled the noscript captcha hard already but I'm not joking. It usually takes no more than 1-2 tries, 3 if you're very unlucky. I'll post below this how many tries it took for me to make this post.

Only 1 try, checked 4 boxes, hit submit, and done!

You can prove it's harder by changing your user agent in Firefox to Chrome. Then you can fuzz all info with a privacy addon and fail captcha 3 times.

be grateful this isn't real.

Attached: ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass.png (300x433, 203K)

Virtually unsolvable? What addons and settings do you use?

you cant trick meat puppets into training your AI with that

>Is it just a coincidence
No, it's just Firefox being shit as always

>trips for a google shill
>china's social credit score is an evil commie plot
>drink your verification can so you can be a freedom loving human

wont make much difference, it uses javascript to get your browser.
Changing the useragent will only make it harder

JUST
USE
NOSCRIPT
CAPTCHA

Is there a way to use it everywhere? Blocking google js just leads to it not loading.

Not finding anything. Would be nice if someone made a userscript for that. Possibly could be adapted from Jow Forums-x.

use noscript captcha

pure coincidence

>Google capcha is a system to identify you as a human.
You have a good point. Mozilla is full of commies, communists aren't human. Google is correctly questioning whether a Firefox user is actually human.

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/buster-captcha-solver/

Not yet :^)

Exactly this. On FF, whenever I post I get at least 5 to 6 captchas one after another despite getting them right. But even on a privacy respecting Chromium fork, I only get one captcha every few posts. And that's not signed into anything goolag related either.

Not him but if you use uMatrix its near impossible.

(((coincidence)))

Use noscript captcha. Or this:

Yes.
I have changed user agent to Chrome 69, shit got fixed.
Google Captcha is a system to piss you off. You have to selects 3 similar pics, no matter what shit they want. Select trucks as buses, etc.
Also, you can use Google speech recognition to pass captcha as robot (someone here made a gif of him busting captcha with Apple voice recognition, and than someone else had designed a plug in).
Google Captcha does absolutely shit job at filtering robots. Even classic captcha with wobbly letters, which can be read by OCR, were fucking better.

Used to work great. Now it fails at least 3-4 times before finally going through.