I am addicted to the internet guys

I am addicted to the internet guys.
I can't even watch movies or read a book.
All I do is watching streams and read Jow Forums.
Help.

Attached: crying-pepe-gun.jpg (486x486, 27K)

same
i am also drug addict

What drug?

Semen.

>take a book
>post it on 4chab

Turn off your devices and read for an hour. Really.

Leave the computer. Bring no phone.
If you can't then sign up for an in-person event.
Maybe the obligation will help.

Attached: mamont-ohota1.jpg (990x683, 489K)

pic unrelated

>Im addicted to books guys
>I cant even engage in wars or rape women. All I do is rewriting old texts and praying
Help

What streams you watch?

PewDiePie and Stefan Molyneux

Grab your modem and phone n throw it in a lake or river. Next day go buy a flip phone so you cant use internet on phone. After a month or so your brain will reset and you will feel normal again. Dont cave in and buy a new modem or phone or you will be back to square one. Computer addiction is just as bad as heroine addiction. You will will like you are dying and sweat profusely and even vomit. Hot baths will help ease the pain. Drinking a bunch can numb you and help pass days as the first week or so you wont really want to live.
Good luck

I spent a month living at my cottage where my internet is way slower and it did wonders to my peace of mind, I finished so many books I had on my list

Its 2019 this is literally normal. You're finee op

You are beyond help

It's not a drug, it's healthy and good for your skin.
In b4 cravings and withdrawal symptoms - if you suddenly stopped exercising you'd also feel weird and yet no one says lifting is a drug.

The very first step is to stop taking your phone to bed with you every night. Go buy a physical alarm clock to get rid of the temptation.
Secondly, install a linux distro that is so broken you wont even want to waste your time using a computer.
The final step and ultimate red-pill is to only have Dial Up or at best DSL in your home.

it was related.

lol how?

yea this helped me a lot, I used to take my phone or laptop to bed and fall asleep watching youtube videos
now I just read textbooks until I'm sleepy

Are you literally me?

Attached: 1561315366329.jpg (474x479, 37K)

I have not tried semen (not gonna) so I do not know it's effectiveness. Have you tried losing weight? I think losing weight is one of the most effective ways to improve your health and skin. Others are stopping smoking, alcohol, and other drugs. Pollution free environment helps too.

Same, it’s okay frog guy

bruh

Me too. I am 29 and wasted 8 years on twitch, Jow Forums, reddit, and wikipedia. Still a NEET without a degree.

>addicted to the internet

No such thing as internet addiction
Step up, and take responsibility for your life

Go outside and engage in social interactions no matter how painful

You heard the man, now fund it damnit!

not op, seems like that's where i'm headed as well.