Google Whistleblower Reveals Classified Documents

Google whistleblower confirms Google results and autocomplete are fake. Reveals classified documents showing Google's fake results project called "ML Fairness" (Machine Learning Fairness), with Google employees on hidden camera admitting to the whole thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=re9Xp6cdkro

Thoughts?

Attached: 1536677548584.jpg (1243x602, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

digimon.fandom.com/wiki/Gennai
developers.google.com/machine-learning/fairness-overview/
cloud.google.com/inclusive-ml/
youtube.com/watch?v=re9Xp6cdkro
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Thoughts?
i poo poo pee pee

fucking kikes

In others news: water is wet

It doesn't take a genius to figure out the auto complete is fake and gay.

imagine being a world class researcher in ML and having to implement this policy

Attached: D904RSdWwAAmq6U.jpg (1920x1080, 187K)

Which is why I never use Google anyways.

Sounds like they also have a project to manipulate YouTube and it's called Viacon.

Google are a shit company but censoring conservitards are one of the good things they're doing

>Yes. For example, imagine that a Google image query for "CEOs" shows predominantly men. Even if it were a factually accurate representation of the world, it would be algorithmic unfairness because it would reinforce a stereotype about the role of women in leadership positions
You know what, I quit. I am done with tech and it's bullshit. I'll move to into the woods like good ol Teddy.

fake it 'til you make it

They're actually censoring liberals and calling them right wing, and also anti-war leftists. Try watching the video.

Just search for white inventor on google images to see this in action

i didnt know trump voters were liberal

a lot in 2016 were because of the dumb cunt he went up against

Attached: go back.png (720x530, 265K)

Does it say anything about NSA collaboration?

people dont want world class information from google apparently--they want what makes them feel good. welcome to the brave new world.

People don't want a factual representation of the world but only their echo chamber. Really makes me wonder how shit like antivaxx and flat earth became as big as it is.

Attached: 1553610193644.jpg (700x700, 55K)

I'm sure this goes against some of their employees' conscience. Some of them publicly revolted about censorship in China. You're telling me none of them are protesting this?

it sounds like that quote is saying "people searching for ceos on google image query should be shown pictures of people who could be ceos" not "people searching for ceos on google image query should be shown pictures of ceos"

No, I think it'll show them pictures of CEOs, but penalize results that show CEOs of a gender/race/etc. that is already heavily represented in the current results.

its fake you FUCKING MORONS

excellent. im so glad!

I'm not some poltard or r9k incel so please don't get me wrong but that specific example just screams we got an agenda to push. There are so many things that would have actually made some sense that they could have used instead of muh women in tech. If I didn't know any better I'd say it's probably another pol false flag to derail this board desu.

Attached: Screenshot_20190624-115703.png (1080x1920, 768K)

care to elaborate?

the google searches they mention in the video are actually legit
type "hiliary clinton email" into autocomplete, no results
type "donald trump email" into autocomplete and its fine

this is why if you're a genius you work at a hedge fund or prop shop, nobody gives a shit about anything except what's true because what's true is what makes money

and im saying what should google show when i search images for ceo? theres an assumption made inherently by the search engine

now if i were to specify "apple ceo" it should probably give images of the current or at least current and past apple ceos, right?

or maybe an apple in a businness suit with a little briefcase going to work some sort of fruit trade center

have sex

further down the rabbit hole: every even numbered image is an apple and every odd one is a ceo

Attached: 1560679045934.png (680x683, 358K)

cringe

It should show the facts. If you search for CEO I'd simply show the images of the CEOs of some fortune 500 and some stock images instead of, you know preferring some images because of gender or race.

i'm sure in redditland this is an ebin burn but here you just look like an easily-triggered sperg

t. virgin

to me it looks like both the guy you replied to and the guy he replied to were both pretty self aware and it was pretty funny banter, I don't think people are really unironically posting "have sex" here it's mostly to make fun of the people who do unironically post that elsewhere on the net, but that's just how I'm reading things

This one will always be interesting. The average Jow Forumstard thinks Google wants their fucking heads on a plate when in reality that search happens because websites that have those images of black inventors mention the fact that they were the first non-white to do X. It doesn't help that the race of white inventors isn't ever mentioned in articles, just look at Thomas Edison on Wikipedia.

M8 even second rate ML researchers working at big tech get paid half a million before stock options. Not to mention the meaty connections that basically guarantees startup success in so far as they'll make something and then sell it off to a big company for tens or hundreds of millions. Most people going into hedge funds probably burn out, get wasted on coke, and kill themselves before even seeing a fraction of that

Pssh... I've already seen this episode of Silicon Valley. Next.

Attached: Screenshot_20190624-122151.png (1080x1920, 713K)

people posting "have sex" are doing it ironically, but much of the replies are from people who aren't self aware. you've got people on /tv/ who actually, unironically think they're responding to a progressive or even a paid shill.

>half a million...
Sure
>...before stock options [assuming you mean RSU, since you are saying "big tech" although maybe you just don't know any better, which matches your reply]
Doubtful, unless you have evidence?

hell no, tech compensation is higher at entry level but after 2-5 years hedge funds pay 4-5 times more than any tech company. there are traders making 8 figures.

Why are you such a little bitch? High status white males have no problem living just as hedonistic as they want. High status white men are still easily the most prized possession in business and in western society

MUH WHITE RACE

Let's get something straight. Pussies dont have any more of a chance with white women than they do with any other race of women. Meanwhile high status mofos like Hugh Heffner was fucking all manner of bitches before he died and lived it up until he was a corpse. Yea I'm sure a guy who could have a 9/10 or 10/10 girl from every country on earth really cared about MUH PURITY. Dont be a pussy, make money. Life is a mandatory game, don't make yourself suffer because you're too stuck up.

Wow, the Jew is covering its tracks. The Jew is behind Trump and anti-trump. This "leak" is just distancing the Jew from the Trump project. "We are trying to prevent this" ..sure...

Nice try at false flagging there Jow Forums. Now go back to your containment board.

Leave Google to me.

Attached: moot.jpg (976x549, 51K)

I'm in.

Attached: 1559940663124.jpg (2488x1600, 451K)

>tfw gun words kill autocomplete
>tfw duckduckgo results suck compared to Google
Can't win

How could you ever get anything done there?

The only advantage I can see for this type of work setup is accountability. Employees are crammed into a box close enough to make observations on each other so their manager doesn't have to.

Anyone who's worked in a place like this like to share their experience?

There are only downsides.
That is one of the least efficient workplaces imaginable. Muh accountability is what middle management screeches about when in reality it just makes productivity go way the fuck down.
And that's not an anecdote, look it up there are peer reviewed studies on this bullshit.

t.google kike

>video bashing google
>in youtube
Based

>bashing
I prefer fishing

Is Gennai a jewish name?
Please tell me it's not.

digimon.fandom.com/wiki/Gennai

Attached: jude.png (578x194, 36K)

In Cambodia they killed the intellectuals and burned the books. But why do that when you can just censor the internet.

How much you want to bet this is fake like all the garbage Project Veritas puts out?
Mods, delete this political offtopic shit

Attached: 1547365452795.jpg (576x768, 127K)

>article from 2011
>has the keyword jew
What search engine did you use?

ahahahahahaha tl;dr google search is manipulated and doesn't show the real stuff, but only things they want you to see. Where is my nazisearchengine when I need it?

It's afraid. You'll be unemployed soon.

I don't think you know anything about banking/hedge fund employee compensation.

DO NOT BELIEVE HIM, YOU DUMB GOYIM!
IT'S ALL A CONSPIRACY THEORY! OY GEVALT!

Attached: 1515177669698.jpg (202x249, 30K)

>Make an intricate video blowing the whistle on Google
>Upload it on Youtube

Attached: 1559010784498.png (750x573, 374K)

Imagine being that big of a brainlet to believe anything Project Vertitas publishes is objective and not biased.

I sure hope that whisle blower didn't speak his own lines. Voice changer or not, Google can probably identify you by your speech pattern, choice of words etc.

Can you tell me which ones are fake? I haven't seen anything else from this outlet, but everything in this video seems very plausible from an informed position.

Google has entire divisions for "machine learning fairnes", and they have a history of leaning far left.
developers.google.com/machine-learning/fairness-overview/
cloud.google.com/inclusive-ml/

If you think that machine learning doesn't belong on Jow Forums, associated with the company with one of the largest datasets for machine learning algorithms, what exactly does belong on Jow Forums?

Attached: do7mw8tp6yr21.png (675x483, 344K)

It's actually brilliant, if Google deletes it they're admitting it's true.

This is why I switched to DDG. Even if the search results aren't the most relevant, I can always use bangs to help me out.

They could just claim they removed it because it's fake news.

Google was a really good search-engine until 2006, that's when I remember it starting to get worse and censored. I stopped using it entirely in 2010.

I honestly find it laughable that it's somehow "news" that Google's a useless heavily censored biased search manipulator. It's questionable if it's accurate to call it a search engine anymore.

I run my own searx with my own yacy instance as one of the back-ends. It works great.

yeah, that it's still there indicates that the truth is a lot worse than what's in that video.

google: gennai jewish

It doesn't matter and will change nothing. People don't care about truth, and you're a damn fool for thinking truth has any real power in this digitally reliant world.

>This is why I switched from one botnet to another one that is worse in every single way
Wew lad

>waaaa google recommendations aren't fair
no shit, write your own search engine tardo. google owes you nothing.

Why is this news? Google is a search engine, why do poltards expect them go be unbiased or something. It's their choice to decide what results to show people. Go back to pol if you want an echo chamber.

Attached: 1560675173181.jpg (1031x876, 145K)

Nothing they have put out has been fake.

Why is it a big deal if Google’s exposed manipulating search results? Maybe because they don’t admit to it and have suggested the opposite in their testimony before Congress.

>Thoughts?
>there are people that still use gooooogle

Uhhh, if they manipulate search results, doesnt that make them an echo chamber as well?

no.. its how google uses words in a search. seems to use each word as a wildcard and compare them to popular (and forced) search terms. they see white inventors and weight inventors as the more popular word then compare it to their heavily biased database. thus you get all those niggers in tbr search.

dilate

This is not news. I knew that I could stop trusting google search results when MP3 files posted statically on websites stopped appearing. And that was like… I don't know, 15 years ago?
Anyone who believes that Google search results aren't gimped needs their brain checked.

People lie to congress all the time these days. It's no big deal.

>08 00
>women can fly

Attached: 1539986678703.jpg (232x217, 7K)

It was always obvious to us, the gamers, but until now there was no actual proof

>youtube.com/watch?v=re9Xp6cdkro
why are they flashing the colourful G every time the guy speaks jeasus crist what cancer

>trannies with their meme images and buzzwords itt think theyre enlightened and ahead of the curve for knowing google was always fake
wow you are so enlightened! maybe if you didnt have a double digit IQ you'd know evidence and whistle blowing is important and leads to change. but of course if you had anything above a double digit IQ you wouldnt be a tranny to begin with

youre not going to change anyones mind that this isnt a huge story :) dilate

Attached: 1543807704259.png (332x332, 96K)

blowing the whistle on the sky being blue and frog posters being retarded

>search for white American couple
>every result is mixed race
They don't even try to hide it.

It'll get your company broken up just wait and see.

they demonstrated it in the video and you can do the same thing yourself

it'll get your daddy impeached just wait and see

>evidence and whistle blowing is important and leads to change.
Yeah, like how Snowden got the NSA abolished, Assange put Clinton in jail, and nobody says "nothing to hide nothing to fear" anymore.
Nothing will change from this.

Do not reflect reality. Reflect our goals.

Ok, I just did the Pepsi Challenge and you're right. Hmmm.

Attached: 0C14B196-2E45-48E8-A695-2F27A3E0B4B6.jpg (2732x1836, 2.56M)

You can add scary music all you want, but to me it all seems very reasonable.