I want to drop off the data mining grid. Here are my plans so far

I want to drop off the data mining grid. Here are my plans so far

1. Switch to a dumb flip phone
2. Remove all smart connected devices from my house like a google home
3. Start using a VPN
4. Pay cash for everything
5. Drive a car from a few years ago before the constant data link system was implemented.

What else do I need to do to stop being a product that is bought and sold by multinational conglomerates?

Attached: 2FBCFCC2-FD6A-4DF9-AB26-C8C6AFBD835F.gif (245x300, 607K)

Get rid of your phone.
Stop using the Internet.
Wear hat to avoid cameras.

I would only use the internet through my desktop with a VPN.

>switch to dumb flip phone
Why tho? Anything you do using the SIM-Card can will still be tracked. And if you are still using the internet whether you use it from your PC or your phone doesn't make much of a difference data mining wise.

Get rid of every single device using transistors, vacuum tubes, or anything similar.
Move to a place like Green Bank.
That's the only way to actually drop off the data mining grid. Anything else is snakeoil, especially VPN.

Vpn is a their way of giving you false sense of privacy.
This.

inb4 this retard uses nordvpn

>1. Switch to a dumb flip phone
Just because it has a tiny screen and a shitty OS doesn't make it "dumb" in the sense of avoiding software and cellular botnets...
>2. Remove all smart connected devices from my house like a google home
The fact that you had these in the first place ...
>3. Start using a VPN
Won't help m8
>4. Pay cash for everything
Cameras.
>5. Drive a car from a few years ago before the constant data link system was implemented.
Highway cameras.

Attached: 1542731412452.jpg (773x484, 160K)

don't use phones, they are trackers
even if you buy it with cash anonymously, as soon as your face is seen on camera in the same place the phone is, you are MARKED
imagine even having any originally
but yes, get rid of them
>3. Start using a VPN
use tor, VPNs are for bypassing bans on minecraft servers
yes
>5. Drive a car from a few years ago before the constant data link system was implemented.
cars are botnet, walk/cycle everywhere. if you really do need a car it makes sense

Based.
He also uses reddit.

You can hire a mechanic to debotnet your car if you really want to drive something new. Just dont hire a boomer who cant even tune an ecu

I don’t mind call logs but I don’t want detailed gps coordinates of everywhere I’m going everyday. That shit is insane.

I don’t believe that basic security cameras are linked to googles botnet with face identification.

>but I don’t want detailed gps coordinates of everywhere I’m going everyday
Why do you have a phone then, Jesus Christ do you even know anything at all? Phone triangulation? Is that something you heard of before? If you have a phone or even a mobile device capable of wifi or bluetooth you are trackable within centimetres of accuracy.
And for fucks sake there is more to the botnet than just muh FAANG. Ever heard of shit like domain awareness? Did you find privacytools.io five minutes ago or something? Jesus fucking Christ user.

Be sure to have a face, retina and fingerprint transplants.
At a non-certified hospital of course, so they don’t need to log it.

Phone triangulation is waaaay different than gps tracking. Googles botnet is not collecting dumb phone triangulations. It’s not worth their time for the small percentage of dumb devices that still exist.

I didn’t say I want to go full on Ted Kosinski and drop of the grid entirely. I just want to stop the data mining as much as possible. I don’t believe for a second that kroger’s Security cameras have face recognition technology that reports me to google. I don’t believe that google is triangulating phone calls based on tower signals. The us doesn’t have government sponsored cameras that track its citizens like Britain. At least not yet.

You should maybe first define who you are trying to hide from and why. Hiding from advertisers and hiding from the government are very different things.

Before you shit up the board any further can you get it in your head that there is more tracking than muh Google and that there are bigger threats to your privacy than muh Google? Can you?

Can you take off your tinfoil hat and realize that the government gets its data from the likes of google and credit card companies and if you disconnect from those you largely dissapear?

>wants to escape the botnet
>still uses a botnet capable device
You do know you're being tracked via cell phone tower, right? It's location accuracy is quite good due to triangulation too.
>he used a "smart" device to begin with
Already fucked buddy
>3. Start using a VPN
>"Let's relay all my data to a third party, that'll surely escape the botnet, right guys?"
>Doesn't know about cash serial number tracking via cashierless terminals, ATMs, and the banking system to mitigate fraud, dark deals, laundering, counterfeiting, etc
>"a few years ago"
Try 22 years ago, before OBDII was mandatory. Ideally you want something carburated and distributor, not fuel injected and coilpack.

>What else do I need to do to stop being a product that is bought and sold by multinational conglomerates?
>Not taking advantage of the botnet via maximizing manipulated data throughput so multinational conglomerates can accidentally create mental clones of you which has the soul of anarchistic rebellion so your clones do the dirty work, not you
Shiggydiggy. What makes you think you can combat their "system?" The only options are using their system against them or going COMPLETELY off the grid to a random third world country without bringing ANY tech with you.

Really though, the only winning move is to not play.

>I don’t believe that basic security cameras are linked to googles botnet with face identification.
Maybe for some rinky dink gas station, but big corporate systems like Wal-Mart and the like? Who knows...
At any rate, it takes half a fart for any agency to correlate your movements from any sort of surveillance footage.

>the government only gets their data from google and credit card companies
>calls other people tinfoil hat

Attached: 12389712981112.png (580x522, 250K)

>"Let's relay all my data to a third party, that'll surely escape the botnet, right guys?"
Depends on who you are trying to hide from. VPN could be an improvement. This is why you need to define what you are trying to accomplish and why.

Install Gentoo.

Attached: 1534261237509.jpg (540x393, 15K)

True, really depends on the integrity of the VPN service but let me ask you, could you really trust any tech company these days? Especially the smaller, less transparent ones. At the very least, large multinational conglomerates are on the radar for audits by multiple nations and companies.

stop larping