Fucking linux, always does something mad

Seriously, every linux distro ive ever used since 1999 has had some madness.

What we need is ONE! just fucking one linux distro. fuck off all the rest.

Then hire a Steve Jobs type figure, a crazy angry bastard who would look at something in the distro and start throwing shit at the maintainer if its bollox and refuse its entry until it works

What we need is a linux distro that has the spit and polish of MacosX

Im fed up of things appearing in the ecosystem, to replace something thats 90% finished, the new thing turns out to be broken, we wait 5 years until it's 90% finished then its replaced BY A NEW FUCKING THING thats broken....FUCK YOU LINUX

oss -> alsa -> pulseFUCKINGaudio

Attached: fuckinglinux.jpg (1083x407, 225K)

So why don't you make one?

Attached: burritos.jpg (500x351, 19K)

Linux is a kernel

Attached: 1561189113274.png (446x435, 79K)

his name is lennart poettering

Attached: lennart looking smug.jpg (3456x2304, 2.69M)

because
1) im not a software developer
2) im not rolling in the cash needed to finance the thing
3) steve job is grabbing his ankles in hell

Attached: dabb.png (1024x1097, 729K)

Attached: 1555120140583.jpg (4000x5000, 3.76M)

>the spit and polish of MacosX
Are you from 2009? Mac OS is broken as fuck if you aren't just running Photoshop and Chrome.

This
Ever since Sierra, every new major release has broken the use of large files with custom thumbnails within Finder.
If you connect an external HDD full of movies with custom icons and open it with Finder, "IconServicesAgent" will try to put every single file/directory in memory in order to load its custom icons. This leads to your storage getting filled by swap memory until you force quit the process and finder repeatedly.
When it first happened to me I thought my HDD was dying because nothing was loading and it was unresponsive, then I got a "your startup disk is almost full" message and I had something like 90GB of swap memory being used.
This happened with Sierra and then it got fixed, with High Sierra and then it got fixed and then started happening again in Mojave and still hasn't been fixed.

>making free software costs money
nigga it's free as in libre

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1545747195615.gif (540x540, 279K)

user why is your screen backlight so processor intensive? are you blind and just trying to feel the characters burned into your skin?

funny, my android devices always work great. i have linux webservers with uptime in years.

It's almost as if using a tool for something its not meant for is a bad idea! Who would have thought!

The kernel is the OS.

>What we need is ONE! just fucking one linux distro. fuck off all the rest.
you are unimportant, you cannot dictate what developers work on. If you don't like what people are doing, then too bad.

distro is a meaningless meme word, maybe you should read a fucking book

Just go with debian and ignore all the meme distros that try to differentiate themselves with stupid niches. This has been the general consensus for quite a few years now.

It's too late for getting normalfags jumping on board. More and more people leave their traditional laptop/desktop for smart devices like ipads. There is simply not enough incentive for regular people to learn a new OS. Not even when it's polished enough

We need to focus on mobile if we ever want a chance to get market share, but this is very limited thanks to the google/apple ecosystem and many important apps being made exclusive for it like whatsapp

My advice is to just live in the future knowing that you're one of the few who isn't consumed by the botnet

nobody knows what an OS is and in current decade it doesn't matter. there's nothing to learn, its just a place to run your browser. phones aren't going to happen, tablets might. also ubuntu because nobody cares how evil they are.

>2) im not rolling in the cash needed to finance the thing
neither is anyone else who is making a linux distro

Linus is a bad programmer. He can't even make a functional file picker with thumbnails. Linux is a joke.

>the spit and polish of MacosX

Attached: 1535410614321.webm (990x720, 2.45M)

Debian is, unironically, absolute trash. not even talking about their policy regarding packages

Just the one...

Attached: 15 competing Standards.png (500x283, 24K)

Another dickhead who runs without a root password.
Just as well root is disabled out of the box on OSX.

t. iJeet

Attached: 1559466990841.gif (600x338, 2.18M)