Google has become worse than peak Microsoft back in the 90s

Google has become worse than peak Microsoft back in the 90s.

Attached: 640px-Google_2015_logo.svg.png (640x216, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

toastytech.com/evil/ieisevilstory.html
toastytech.com/evil/fof.html
spyware.neocities.org/articles/chrome.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

probably yeah

oogle (the search) literally sucks, any other (bing yandex etc) is better

Well duh

Sometimes gugle is better than bing if you want to find something very specific or obscure

ddg is just bing btw

you dumb fucking niggers need to use the library, the kin of all searches, nigger jew fucks.

literally only for reverse phone number lookups. Everything else is kike'd

>Microsoft back in the 90s.
but microsoft is at it worst right now, just like google

Look, an edgy 12 year old

Goolag

toastytech.com/evil/ieisevilstory.html
toastytech.com/evil/fof.html
"Google Chrome is evil" when?

It's already there:
spyware.neocities.org/articles/chrome.html

No way. 90's Microsoft stole the GUI from Xerox. What could have Google done to be worse than that?

Make it normally for companies to spy on users?

Google has pretty much become a Captain Planet supervillain.

Microsoft today would be more evil than google today if MS wasn't held back by their general incompetence
Also this

Corporations will try to make money any means possible and it's up to the citizens to petition their government what should and shouldn't be allowed. If you're being spied on and don't like it, it's your fault for not trying hard enough to stop it.

You can stop it by not using anything that tracks you. Basically live like Stallman. One person alone no matter how hard it tries cant get government to regulate these greedy cocksuckers.

Manifest V3

I'm trying to escape Gmail. What are the best alternatives so greedy Jews don't blackmail me in the future?

t. Google marketing team

nigger, go kill some niggers, it summer. T.jew

I use yandex for specific things. and you're absolutely right.

google turned you into the product that is making them money

you are working for google right now for no compensation

Wrong. Microsoft used ruthless tactics to undermine competition for market dominance while google have good intentions, although misguided, to stifle hate and injustice. They are much lesser of two evils. Summer of code anyone?

What is wrong with them again? I don't even use most of their services and wouldn't trust them with anything relevant but for their purposes they do a great job. Unlike MS they don't fuck with the competition either.

It was bound to happen. Can't blame google for capitalism.

>no compensation
Bullshit. I can use their storage to store gigabytes of random pictures and access them from anywhere. I can use them to find something fast. And I get to watch fuckloads of free concertos on YT.

Ya, I still want to work there tho

Yeah you all forget how bad Microsoft really was back in the day

STOP USING GOOGLE YOU IDIOTS.

WHY DO YOU CONTINUOUSLY SUPPORT THIS CRIMINAL?