Every year I freak out at Christmas time. I hate giving gifts. I hate getting gifts. I hate get togethers...

Every year I freak out at Christmas time. I hate giving gifts. I hate getting gifts. I hate get togethers. I hate someone watching you waiting for your reaction. I hate seeing people react to gifts good or bad, and unironically cringe when someone feels the need to explain why they bought it. I hate Christmas time so much. What do I get anyone? I haven't even got my wife, the one person I shop for, anything because I don't know what to get. Christmas is the worst time of year and you're a bad person for enjoying it.

Dont forget to like and subscribe so you dont miss out on any new content. I upload daily. Check out my patreon if you feel like supporting the cause and I'll see you in the next one!

Attached: 0a7368638a0ed1e989f8cd7d5e77725f-imagegif.gif (277x209, 956K)

Based. I like Christmas for the gifts (to me), hate it for the rest.

Attached: 3582.png (174x167, 24K)

I cringe at your post
I cringe at your post
I cringe at (you)

Attached: 98A9AAE6-6267-42AD-9D56-10144423E4C7.jpg (240x210, 16K)

I cringe at myself

no body realizes that i absolutely despise christmas, mostly because i have a difficulty knowing what to get people because i can almost never tell what kind of people they are.

>mew ID

I love Christmas but I've grown to hate the whole opening presents thing. I still spend Christmas morning with my parents and siblings, and since I'm only 18 my parents still get me a shit ton of presents like I'm 10. don't get me wrong, I'm grateful and I enjoy what they get me but I feel like I have to ham it up and act fucking bonkers with every present I open. last year I didn't act enthusiastic enough and I could tell they were really bummed out about it. it just gets exhausting playing everything up for them. and then the Christmas get together happens, bunch of older relatives all saying how much I've grown, how's school etc. then I feel out of place with the adults but out of place with the kids too so I just sit on the couch alone. it gets depressing

Maybe try toning it down year by year. I've since outed myself as a grinch and everyone knows I hate people watching me in general so they try and be respectful but its embarrassing.

>almost 27
>still this autistic

i'm generally just alone since i don't like people in general

good you’re 27, learn to play pretend

rawr

Attached: 3A445F32-CD6C-4B6F-B274-96A7335BD7A0.jpg (540x960, 51K)

You know, you can just ask her. That always seems to work.

yeah, I tried toning it down but my parents just looked so disappointed last year. especially my dad, he and mom divorced years ago and she got weekdays, since he got Christmas mornings with us he really overdoes it to compensate. coupled with the fact we've had our differences over the years if I acted more and more indifferent to christmas morning it would crush him, hell I could swear I caught him almost crying last year. sorry for getting on about my bs though, it helps to tell anonymous people for some reason

I did and she said nothing(read: you should know)

Explain to him why you do it. It's not that you aren't grateful it's just you dont want to seem disappointed. I get it

that's good advice, we hate talking about our feelings but I can't imagine it would go bad. thanks man

My husband just has me do it while he sings songs and enjoys the holiday of Christ birth

tha's why people usually get drunk during christmas eve since the morning

Attached: 1542868082057.jpg (558x976, 154K)

Buy her the Jojo manga of part 1, and see how she likes it.

Attached: Hol_Horse_.png (985x554, 814K)

100% agree, I've told my whole family not to buy me anything and that I won't be getting them anything, and also that I won't be going to Christmas events cause I don't like socializing. You just gotta stand up for what you want, user.

Attached: 1536811438019.jpg (850x907, 129K)

>not making christmas present to your family
you a piece of shit user

Attached: 1543946334417.png (450x571, 180K)

>this autist has a wife

Attached: 1534815935150.png (299x287, 127K)

Subscribed, please make more .

Attached: Grouchy.png (142x287, 13K)

Normal people don't feel like utter garbage when they're in groups of people, user. Christmas is not my jam. I get very little joy in receiving gifts cause I already have everything I want so generally people get me stuff I don't like, and buying people gifts stresses me out.

Christmas and I just don't mesh psychologically.

Attached: 1518138149309.png (451x439, 153K)