What is your position on the google leaks?

What is your position on the google leaks?

strawpoll.me/18220670

Attached: sufia-kamals-108th-birthday-5165206949855232-2x.jpg (1000x400, 219K)

Other urls found in this thread:

projectveritas.com/2019/06/24/insider-blows-whistle-exec-reveals-google-plan-to-prevent-trump-situation-in-2020-on-hidden-cam/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All fours, butt up

If At&T dropped calls for conservatives or restricted access to websites based on political preference people would be losing their minds.

TREAT SOCIAL MEDIA COMPANIES LIKE PLATFORMS...

Or hold them legally accountable for what is posted

I'd wait to see if it's real, given Veritas leaning.

It's pretty unsurprising anyways though; nothing will be done except fuel retarded make-israel-great-again supporters about muh lefties are evil. I hope I'm wrong and something is done about it if it is real though.

fuck jewgle

If I remember correctly, bakeries were fined for declining to bake cakes to homosexuals.

They are a private entity as well and should be able to decline baking a cake, if it's against their ideology. But nope, in that case it didn't apply...

Attached: D4F499A2-0F28-4962-BD79-F11C6AC05E09.png (413x352, 164K)

>If At&T dropped calls for conservatives or restricted access to websites based on political preference people would be losing their minds.
Sounds based. Republicans did this to communists in the 1950s so it seems fair game.

>communists
>people
?

>google
>search results manipulating
>SEO
>algorithms
>AI
>programming (people in this case)

how is this not technology related?

Nazis aren't a protected class, and search results aren't even a customer.

so, orthodox religious people are now nazis? Would you say orthodox jews who would decline services to homosexuals are nazis as well? What about muslims?

yeah make israel great again by not attacking iran even though they shot down an american drone
wait what

publishers and providers
only one is prtected

the jews will win because white males are cucked beyond recognition

imagine if it was the inverse. the left would be literally shaking.

I don’t care that they’re a private company. They’re practically an institution and have a duty to the public. We think of banks this way. For example, a bank can’t just not serve a group a people they don’t like/want to have power. If they want to do whatever they want, break them up first.

google working overtime to slide all mentions of this
check plebbit
not a single word
people are being banned left and right over it

what leaks?

>what leaks?
google it

I'm fine with them curating results, IF they advertise that they do so

>IF they advertise that they do so
those results are organic, it's a shift in consciousness. Most men nowadays identify as women and can get pregnant and have periods.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-24 at 17.59.15.png (670x488, 51K)

leftists dont want you thinking about it at all

Any fucking business should remain apolitical and amoral.

Attached: Screenshot_20190624-192722_Firefox.jpg (1080x2032, 647K)

that was a joke, to show you how important google is, and how important it is that they remain neutral

projectveritas.com/2019/06/24/insider-blows-whistle-exec-reveals-google-plan-to-prevent-trump-situation-in-2020-on-hidden-cam/

False.

>that was a joke
As was the screenshot lol