How does Jow Forums track their ingoing and outgoing finances?

How does Jow Forums track their ingoing and outgoing finances?
NEETs need not apply, I'm sure you spend your whole monthly check on onaholes and anime figs.

>inb4 i just use my bank's online interface

Attached: money wayward.jpg (392x445, 120K)

I no longer track them because everything's been pretty stable for a while. But when I did, I just made a spreadsheet in Libreoffice.

csv files and common lisp.

I manually entry every transaction I have made into money manger ex. Firefly III is good too if you aren't retarded.

I get my wife to do it

An org table in Emacs.

I used to keep a spreadsheet. I still should, but I just kind of keep a mental note.

okay so how to get a wife to do it with

marry your girlfriend

so how to get a girlfriend

its 2019 who doesn't have a girlfriend nowadays?

Every month I go through everything I spent money on, and then record a summary of it to look back on later. Mostly to make sure I'm free cash flow positive and all that fun stuff.

I've also been writing a double entry accounting program and letting it load this shit for me. I would have gone the open source way if it wasn't for my autism.

i don't, stop being a poorfag

I just make sure I save $2000 a month. I don't buy anything until I do that.

Mint is a pretty good app, catagorizes your spend and show what you have going in and out a month.

Bank app. Or if I have to worry about more than just my bank account, Excel.

google sheets. just a weekly grocery budget + a miscellaneous budget derived from the grocery budget.

>skip meals to buy technology

ms botnet bad libreoffice good

I don't care. I make enough money to not have to worry about it.

Calendar with bill dates and price and a ledger for other purchases

This.
How do people seriously sit down and do data entry about the $2 they spent on a coffee or whatever?
It is seriously critical to record your grocery expenditures? What a sad and wasted life.

LibreOffice Calc is fine but put a couple thousand rows and fill-down formulas in it and it lags on my i7-4700MQ, while Excel 2007 stays extremely responsive.

runescape gold farm