User, stop using technology as your only source of recreation

user, stop using technology as your only source of recreation.

Attached: 1542669705154.jpg (960x720, 185K)

no

and do what instead?

i did a 5 mile hike to a summit (and then 5 back down) last week with my best mate.

If you're not bothered about getting pissed every weekend its hard to retain mates after leaving school.

Attached: 1527575906339.jpg (480x480, 28K)

Well, I wanna smash some pussy but it's a lot harder for me than it is for my friends.

man, I really want to cuddle and kiss sakura-chan

Attached: 1560060770737.jpg (649x603, 31K)

And do what else?

give me a Sakura gf and I will stop

I hope someone stabs you and you bleed out cold and alone with no one ever trying to help you

Play video games.

God why the fuck do normalfags have to be so obsessed with substance abuse? Not even straightedge and I think it's all overrated regardless.

Attached: image.jpg (712x720, 306K)

I try and go to the gym at least 2-3 times a week and do it with friends. I also am starting to get into Medieval and Classical philosophy and my passion for mathematics has been building up.

because it's their hobby

>user is sad because he wishes he had something cute and adorable and heartwarming in his life
>you get angry and wish him a violent death
Really, what's wrong with you?

all of my hobbies require my computer because i am poor

>reading
>studying japanese
>watching movies

i do all this for free

i am trying to become a freegan or a freeconomy-type person so i can live on very little money.

i plan to buy a 10k-20k house, and then accumulate a bunch of money to retire on. i would probably have to do this in a southern state where property taxes are low.

hobbies outside of computer cost money

Attached: Miyawaki Sakura 1st Solo Photobook Making Video-[25.47.312-25.54.753].webm (1280x720, 2.55M)

how is poisoning yourself a hobby? it's so pathetic.

Because they are uninteresting npcs

I'm 25 and can't drink alcohol without getting depressed and feeling like shit after an hour, it's pretty low tier for drugs to me. Dude weed, shrooms, lsd and addy are far better and less harmful

Interesting how it affects people differently, makes me sleepy. Prefer solo drinking to social drinking because of it.

He is a pedophile all pedos deserve the rope

don't worry user. Soon i'll do the needful.

>pedo bad

Youre a redditor and redditors deserve the rope

>be engaged to a lady
>build computer
>spend almost all of my free time on the computer
>have had multiple arguments that have almost ended the relationship because I don't spend enough time with her
>mfw I'm on the computer now and she's in the other room
absolutely devilish

Attached: 1471098603443.jpg (940x627, 117K)

>t.projecting child molester
Fuck off

dude same, everyone are either crying or breaking everything they see in the house but me?
im just sleepy i want to sleep
alcohol be like dat sometimes