Just got my CySA+ to add to my SEC+ (real life hacker here) AMA

Just got my CySA+ to add to my SEC+ (real life hacker here) AMA

Attached: received_201113943695105.jpg (640x300, 39K)

Gentoo?

Lol. Crucify me if you will, but I'll defend openbsd and kali linux to the death. Arch linux is ok too

Attached: 140189644.7200001_image.png (550x543, 53K)

whats my ip

What are these certs even about

I can't imagine computer security being much about abstract stuff, do you just study how to exploit buffer overflows?

Also my router hasn't gotten a software update in years am I fucked

eh there's the dudes who get certs and just become glorified skiddies and then theres the guys who actually do research and find the vulnerabilities everyone else uses, but you cant get a cert for something like that.

Reminder that OpenBSD's soon to be compromised by the NSA, like coreboot and Tor.

what's your router hooked up to?

Hello sir,
I need syber cecurity question on fb(facebok) guy say traced my dns ip plz help. Ok?

Am I right in assuming that the difference between a glorified skiddie and a researcher is actually reviewing source code rather than looking to exploit already discovered vulnerabilities?

I should've said modem

I think it's been 5+ years since the last update

Can you tell me how to hack into my girlfriend's facebook? thanks

Plez respond

Parrot VS Kali with userspace

Are the certifications a meme or do you actually get any value from them?

I’m getting a Bachelor’s degree in Cyber Security and Information Assurance, doesn’t that make certain obsolete?

*certs
Damn autocorrect

>actually reviewing source code
there's a lot of options for what you research but yeah some of them do code analysis for vulnerabilities. you have to know your shit reasonably well to be able to identify those or discover new RCEs, etc.
>glorified skiddie
what i mean is some people actually learn how to seriously pentest networks, perform, social engineering, etc. but most certs are just the basics

if you're blocking all incoming requests you're probably fine but it's still safer to update it

>"real life hacker"
>no OSCP

Not a problem if you work for them ;) if ya cant beat em, join em!

Attached: 1517841906259.jpg (1129x1200, 118K)

Theres many ways you can do that. One way is MITM attack, or social engineering that's always fun ;) happy hacking! Be sure to post her nudes and/or incriminating chats proving she cheats on you

Unhook the internet

You're safe now

If you intend to get a job in cyber security, then yes they're valuable. If you're intending to flip burgers, you're wasting your time and money

Not really. In your case certs would just pad your resume. Not a bad idea but definitely not necessarily required if you have a bachelor's in IT

Real life hacker in practical terms aka fucking around and sometimes being successful lol.

Ocsp is on the mission plan ;)

How relevant/accurate are CTF challenges?

In testing terms, not at all. In real life practical understanding, very relevant

For testing it's more important to focus on log understanding, like what is a log telling you sort of thing. CEH is a good idea to do too since it's much more hands on.

Still there op?

I'm always here

I am the real hacker here. i can hack all the the computers's windows.... include the computer windows called linux........

Attached: snowden.jpg (825x464, 291K)

i mean can protect from computers virus and not let the bank i worked for get hacked.....

>meme certs make me a hacker

ya got any of pdfs for certificate practice? I can't be bothered to search for them myself.

>Snowden
Dude is a complete joke

Lol why bother studying cybersecurity if you're not willing to search shit up, news flash cybersecurity requires a lot of research lol get used to it

here you all can find real government hackers doing illegal stuff. and undergrad psychologist doing illegal stuff.

- xat.com

No it doesnt kid. Go back to being a faggot and watching hak5 videos. Bet you think using nmap is high level shit

it is a chat room web page and it can be a bait for cyber criminal....

This. The movie is such cringe. He didn't even hack shit he just gave away classified shit like a rat bastard

Attached: 1554995724336.jpg (470x470, 45K)

he is a real government hacker....

Nmap? What the hell is that?

Attached: Screenshot_20180721-191137_Instagram.jpg (1033x623, 169K)

Attached: 1512860431404.jpg (534x534, 19K)

i still remember the time i hacked the CIA 50 times in a year. and i still don't know how i still have freedom......

>Snowden
>real government hacker
He changes his story everytime he's interviewed. First he was a low level help desk nigger then he was an elite hacker.

>Larping this hard

This, i would beat the fuck out of this guy

>low level help desk nigger

LOL

Attached: 1557841391789.gif (266x199, 1.84M)

well, i used to be the teacher of Edward Snowden.... he is oldest than me but i am petty sure that he learned some from me.

well, think that i will watch the movie of Edward Snowden to see if learn something that can help me out in the hacking wolrd......

I am the 400 lb hacker Donald Trump was talking about. I trained Edward Snowden.

Attached: Tgc3yZGx.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Lol cover your webcam!

Attached: 5265245.jpg (400x400, 19K)

at least those CIA niggers are doing some good stuff for me. i should lawsuit the government.....

get the CISSP certification and then hack my computer.... and please don't go too far....

i have some good illegal PDF in my computer....