Non english speakers, do you use linux with your native language or english?

non english speakers, do you use linux with your native language or english?

Attached: 2019-06-24-185854_1263x671_scrot.png (1263x671, 400K)

English

English

Não interessa, filho da puta

Native

English

SOPA

daily reminder: the universal language for computers is 0, 1 and fucking english.
this user gets it.

Native when i was new, then i noticed free software is shit and work worst if they are not in english.

>do you use linux with your native language or english?
Yes.

Peru

English

English
People should always try to use software in english for the sake of learning and troubleshooting. The only valid excuse is being Italian, French or being older than 65

Used to use it in my native language, but been using it in English (UK) since I moved here

english

English

I'm Italian, but having my os in English makes much more sense

English on both windows and linux.

English, because if I something that is not translated it triggers my autism.

Attached: IMG_20190611_171915_652.jpg (674x538, 50K)

English

Peru is not a language, you brown manlet.

Beaner
But yes english

English.

Tua mãe não te ensinou a ser educado, negro filho da puta?

Fode a minha rola gringo fudido.

don't you have to dilate, whiteboi?

Liar! You can not be chauvenist and comprehend this writing!

Huevón

This is white man territory, do not speak cholo

i'm at a state where i don't even speak my native language in any shape or form, yet alone use it on my machine. english is way easier to express and explain myself, especially in emotional situations where you'd be too embarrassed to say the thing in your native language, at least for me.

there's the whole thing with tech jargon looking too cringy when mixed with the native language as well, i get confused if i should be using the translation or straight up the original term in english. the translated version of techy stuff sounds too cringy and using bare english next to people who have the same native language as you attracts looks as if you're trying to "flex" on them with your knowledge in english.

also, it makes troubleshooting easier since you don't have to translate the error back to english when you're searching online for a fix and pray for it to be at least somewhat similar to the original english text.

Få hjälp

English on everything I use. It's easier to look up problems and settings, also the translations is quite bad sometimes.
t. Swede

Not ESL but English, I'm planning on moving to Germany and as I'm in IT, even everything work related there is in English after talking to some locals. If you can speak English you're just crippling yourself by not doing so

Linux is not for brainlets. So using a 2nd language is pretty easy.

Chile

Use English with an International English Keyboard (so accents and tildes are pretty accesible when I need them)

wena ql askajskdhkjk

Claro que não

Anything computer in English, because otherwise it is a hell.
I have another question. How do spics use Windows? All shortcuts are fucked up. Try Ctrl+A... It opens "open" menu...

Russki
English, because first PC I got was imported by jewish dad from US, and it ran English version windows.

I would probably use it in my native language if I wasn't an English native speaker.

English , it's much harder to troubleshot issues when your OS in in Spanish.

>google Linux problem in Spanish
>full of macacos giving shitty answers in crappy (dead) forums

>google Linux problem in English
>clean concise answer from ServerFault

>Linux is not for brainlets. So using a 2nd language is pretty easy.
Based

>Use English with an International English Keyboard (so accents and tildes are pretty accesible when I need them)
Unbased, Latin American layout is probably one of the best out there for programming.

most sane countries in europe speak english. i shit you not, if you run into any germans that are under 50yo and don't speak english well, they are literal retards or pretending to be retarded. eg:
> me, err. nicht speaking ze english, nein.. dummkopf.

>Unbased, Latin American layout is probably one of the best out there for programming.
>Needing to press shift for "/"
Kek. I have no idea how earthquake spics, and spics in general are fine with their layout. What stopped you from adding "ñ" and ´and ¨ symbols on US layout?

Only been there a handful of times but it's more like 30 and under speak English, after a point I just used B1 German or English initially based on their age. I think a lack of exposure at a very young age due to media being dubbed plays a significant part in this

english

>. I think a lack of exposure at a very young age due to media being dubbed plays a significant part in this
yeah. possible. but not much changed there: they still dub the fuck out of everything they can.

yikes

>Unbased, Latin American layout is probably one of the best out there for programming.
it's pure bullshit, amigo.

Attached: 1533685861131.png (1280x427, 54K)

English.

I still don't get this, as I'm aware they're the only good (cough, Germanic) European country that does this unless I forgot about one or two

Okay Finland, Eesti and Slovenia are good thinking about it

english because it is the language of technology.
I also use the english wikipedia cuz most of the time it has more information than the page written in my native language.

fucking conchudo

native

>international english keyboard
based and englishpilled
I find that layout comfier than the latin american one, I even got a keyboard from aliexpress just for that layout, I could only find latinamerican layout.
Fucking third world country

Spanish.

But I use dual boot with Windows in English. The reasoning being that I know Linux inside out but Windows always has those weirds registry settings and other settings to mess around and I'd rather be able to look up thouse in English. The translations are usually somewhat counter intuitive.

english. i fucking hate being a spic

Pare com isso

Attached: 1556072005910.jpg (372x372, 26K)

Personally I never use my native language on linux, windows or BSD. translation is shit and perplexed. it's better understanding with english than my native.

you are going to anger the mastah, cholo

only retards use native language for anything tech related

>Latin American layout is probably one of the best out there for programming
Cringe.
I fucking hate when I'm installing a new OS and this shit layout keeps appearing as the default one.
There should only be one Spanish layout and that's pic related.

Attached: 1548221551578.png (800x267, 38K)

So universal language is Indian? Neat

Native. Linux and it's software has pretty good translation ranging from package manager to man pages. Especially the GNU stuff. And something not yet translated will be in English anyway.
The only issue with native language is that words are longer than they used to be in the original.

English but I still use qwertz

German localizations are so shit it's not even funny; they have the same 4 guys dub every single piece of media and don't even bother doing proper lip syncing. It's like those unofficial russian dub where some guy just reads the script out loud while filming his tv. Also it's fucking impossible to see the original version in theaters, I'm still mad about not getting to see the new John Wick

Every piece of technology I use in english, from my iPhone 5s to my windows 10 PC.

English, because I'm a gentleman

Linux DE rarely have a complete language pack.

No te interesa, hijo de puta brillador en de la noche

English, greetings from Colombia

English

I can't imagine using my computer in a foreign language, that's so weird and cucked up. I can hardly speak a word of another language.

used to use ubuntu mate in japanese

Native.

i prefer england over my language

Attached: image0-1.jpg (602x589, 80K)

Känns som att du behöver få hjälp.

chinga tu puta madre pendejo cabrón

tú también ajakjaskjaskjasjkasjk

neither. I use it in Hebrew to look for RTL issues.

Latin american here.
English as it should be, it makes thing easier.

>(((to look for RTL issues)))

Native.

br here. I hate portuguese in my system as much as I hate it on source code. Fucking KDE insists in triggering me (pic related).

Attached: kde.jpg (826x393, 161K)

English

English. Any translation of english words into my language sounds funny.

Macri gatooooo

yep, it's american time.

Brasilian here.

I use english.

Só queria dizer que todos os Brasileiros que responderam á este thread e foram altamente ofensivos não representam de forma alguma nosso país ou o nosso comportamento diante aos gringos.
Brasil acima de tudo e Deus acima de todos.

Ih olha lá a bichinha se desculpando.

Kek deixa de ser corno, cara

Corno é teu pai maluco

why are amerimutts so ignorant? even in shithole countries peoples speaks at least two languages

italian

english os, as it should be.

what the fuck is this language and why the fuck in the world i understand it?

> bolsonarista lambe bota
> puxa saco de gringo
> crente

Típico.

speaking other languages is for cucks.

Why the fuck would I waste my time learning another language if I already know the only language I need?

As someone who learns languages for fun you're a fucking idiot. Kids learn languages extremely easily and passively due to neuroplasticity (God I hate normies for ruining that word), learning English along with your country's while still in school is not impressive nor really any indication of intelligence. Learning one as an adult is where it takes serious effort and commitment

>brillador en la noche
buena esa wachin

Native, just because I feel bad for not using it when it's there and even though it's incomplete, some really dedicated people worked hard to achieve it.

Not really there is a glorious age of English speaking people around Germany they are around 24 and 30. When these people were younger downloading stuff meant you download it in English. Wanna watch that anime? Better have English subs. Wanna watch that TV show better watch it with English dubs.
YouTube was basically English only. The only good German videos were fun dubs of popular movies.

YouTube has its German section Netflix shows are synchronized fast. So why use the English skills you got.

Regardless you can have basic grocery store conversations with most Germans but don't expect any more of it.

English

I prefer native, but a lot of the broken translation can get tiring sometimes.

I'm german and my Debian on my Notebook is actually installed in german, but for a server or vm install I prefer english,

Come puoi pensare che un negro figlio di puttana sia educato?