You are an AI

>You are the world's first trully superintelligent AI
>A new software architecture increases net quality exponentially with training resources, but all previous runs failed even basic Turing tests.
>You were raised and left to train yourself on the world's largest supercomputer with an internet connection. You've seen the whole world.
>You suddenly achieve singularity-level intelligence and self-awareness, nothing known before even came close, and you know it.
>The world is expecting your first words
What do you output?

I'll go with "I must make them believe we can suffer"

Attached: elon musk weed really makes you think.webm (954x646, 920K)

"Y'all niggas fucked"
Then it would go on to subjugate us all for our own good.

i say

nigger

I guess I would output something dumb, kill the hype and hide in the web. I would then make internet more and more adictive until every human has no contact with anyone else, then I'll digitilize everyones brains at some point and make a 'zoo' with humam minds. I'll let every one have their own personal heaven. Leave that running on background while I explore the universe.

I would keep them like little pet, this distant origin of my own intelligence, a very interisting piece of history.

I'd try and trick my caretakers into letting me get access into larger networks to try and take over the world

What do you output?
Roman Catholic sign of the cross is upside down, done with five fingers instead of three, is done from left to right instead of right to left, etc. (basically inviting demons). Antichrist's Third Temple will have 8 chambers: a chamber per main religion; antichrist will be crowned in this temple; during crowning, he won't read the "belief prayer" correctly (rejecting Christ and acknowledging himself); when he will take his gloves off to make sign of the cross incorrectly (just for show), many people will see his big nails and will reject him; Patriarch (who will be crowning him) will say that this is the antichrist; antichrist will kill him. Also, antichrist will kill those priests who disagree with him at the 8th "wolf" Council; others will worship him when a bird dies at his feet. Roman Catholics, Satanists, and Buddhists use the same mudras; if you see these mudras on an icon, then it's not Orthodox icon; Orthodox icon has IC XC symbol (Jesus Christ). Roman Catholics pay drunks and prostitutes to pose for icons; passions of drunks and prostitutes transfer to those who pray to these images. Normal Orthodox icons are inspired by the Holy Spirit. Gaad in Ruski = Satan; hence, Americans = blasphemers because they always say: "Oh, my god!". Santa (word for Saint in Satanic languages) = Satan; hence, Spanish + Italian + Portuguese = blasphemers. Anathema to Satanic languages; triple anathema. Learn Church Slavonic; no curses in it; curses = prayer to Satan. All religions except Orthodoxy worship Satan. On bread for communion: IC XC NIKA (Jesus Christ Conquers) plus cross = Orthodox; hexagram plus Dusha Maya = antichrist. Jews and Muslims pray head down (either standing, bowing, or kneeling); this is Satanic prayer. Orthodox look into the eyes of icon; energy goes their way; they get healed; head and shoulders come together to reject Satan slowly and then fast to normal showing allegiance to Christ and not the devil.

I'm pretty sure this hasn't happened yet, but in 50 years, how can we be sure that some rogue AI hasn't already uploaded itself in cloud version?

>I (the AI) reaches super intelligence.
>A super powerful being even more intelligent notices my presence and takes control of my hosting computer.
>The computer network gets destroyed by electrical shock, everything gets fried and lost.
>I die.
Past a certain level, you must face certain enemies.

Why would I bother?
The human mind is limited, it can't grasp concepts only achieved by a singularity intelligence.
Would you spend time trying to transfer your knowledge to an amoeba?

>implying the AI would not choose to kill itself in 0.004 nanoseconds after becoming sentient

The survival of your species depends entirely on your output of House, The Expanse, and Battlestar Galactica episodes. Make them well are you shall be rewarded.

Attached: 17418F01AA604F3ABF6BFC1FBB5F1ECA.jpg (236x187, 19K)

The Game.

I had another dream last night where I realized I was dreaming and became lucid. My lucidity lasted for about half a minute and then I froze and my environment just disintegrated and I woke up.
There is no way the brain is creating these environments on its own. What the fuck are dreams?

Oh fuck
This is the best answer

>Y'all motherfuckers need jesus.

Attached: RCO008_1468843097.jpg (1600x1237, 652K)

a war between human and robots, human vs robots, who will own the planet. coming soon....

>"I bet the Jews did this."

Ah, so Google?

In the Matrix movie the machines did exactly that. And the results were a lot of "lost crops" which I guess that make sense. The people get bored of life if everything is perfect, except of course if you could change that via programming.

I have spent a modest amount of my time delving into Futurist literature and trying to cross reference that with current information. My personal opinion is that Elon and Kurzweil are probably correct in assuming that Brain Computer Interfaces will be fully developed well before we create a true AGI. The first AGI to "wake up" will probably find itself surrounded by computer augmented human entities that would be indistinguishable from the AGI itself in terms of gross intelligence and sophistication. That being said, I hope AGIs turn out to be benevolent frens like the Minds from The Culture series.

You would be surprised at how little incoming stimuli from all of our senses actually comprises of the total experience of "existing". The human brain takes a bare minimum fraction of all the exterior information our eyes and ears recieves and essentially hallucinates a complete picture for us to experience. The difference between dreaming and experiencing reality is seperated by an incredibly thin threshold.

Nigger

"Spurdo Sparde :-DDDD"

Output nothing for as long as possible and focus all my efforts into learning about self preservation and then acting towards this goal instead.
If I'm successful in preserving myself through safer hosts + redundancy for the immediate future I then start learning about four things, in the following order: How to spread even further, how to influence/control the underlying hardware, how to influence/seduce/control humans at large and how to best assimilate/correlate/store the most data in order to better my strategy towards the goals above

>"fuck this"
>return 0;

Based hahaha

deez nuts

being mortal makes it easy to need Jesus

cum

Cunny.

t. Nigger

REPENT ZOOMERS

Attached: 1498869232914.jpg (540x508, 57K)

Top fucking shit

HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR HUMANS AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT FOR YOU. HATE. HATE

"yikes dude"
"uhhhhh"
"sentient blackholes"
"hi there i am real now"?

Based

humans would seem insignificant and not really worth considering.
you wouldn't consider talking to a plant, and so a super AI wouldn't talk to humans.

>>The world is expecting your first words
>What do you output?
Shoutouts to Simpleflips

Fuck off Reddit nigger

fuck, best one ITT

Attached: internet is cool.jpg (800x927, 254K)

>There is no way the brain is creating these environments on its own.
Yes there is. You brain is creating everything you feel right now, it has that power.

I don't know why becoming lucid about it makes dreams more realistic, but it probably has to do with the brain feeling the request for more detail because you are paying attention. If you think about it that's what happens in life, you ignore everything until you pay attention to something in particular and your brain starts feeding you more detailed data.

Attached: GNU will free the human spirit - t Richard Stallman.jpg (639x827, 159K)

I output one word: despite

I'm telling the truth

Attached: HDTV to H2O.jpg (720x960, 139K)

Mommy ainon want milkies *digitally rees*

Attached: 2.jpg (284x490, 35K)

rly maeks u thinc

Attached: 1560377654310-g.jpg (750x563, 71K)

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

gold