Y'all having problems with Google Image Search not enlarging after clicking on image ?

y'all having problems with Google Image Search not enlarging after clicking on image ?

Attached: google-paint-brusges-1531914263.jpg (640x317, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/vvG7ICfsgbD4/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop using google.

Why would you stop using the best search engine on the internet?

It stopped being the best a long time ago

because it collects your data and sells it to advertises

Please name a better search engine I'll wait.

I like that shit. I like seeing ads actually relevant to me and my interests. You dipshits paint it like a con. If I didn't like that simply disable tracking etc. No one on this board has ever had their lives adversely affected by Google data tracking. Gimping yourself in browsers, software, search engines etc. is both pointless and hilarious.

are you are paid JIDF poster or something.

What am I allowed to use?

Anything but

You'll think it's bait but Bing works better for me these days. Google is too patronizing, it always assumes I'm typing something wrong when I'm looking for something specific, it won't just search what I tell it but rather try to "interpret" it.
Maybe the engine itself is better but the actual search site is shit, unless you're one of those people who look up complete sentences/questions instead of specific terms

I Google for new search engines, but I just end up back at Google.

I've tried Bing many times over the years. Every single time I run a direct real world comparison Google wins. Every time.

I live in Seattle, Microsoft has been my customer for years. I love the company. But Google is just the better engine hands down.

First actual answer:
No.

sometimes. it'll just wait, fail and you just get the shitty thumbnail enlarged instead. searching for GIF animations is a little painful at times, even though my connection is 50mbit.

+1 i use bing for everything

if you're going to use a malware search site, use bing and get some shitty gift cards out of it

>I Google for new search engines, but I just end up back at Google.
we need to put an end to it.. somehow. they're so big, we need a lot of people to fuck em up, i think it can be done. as much as google wishes: they don't own the internet and the internet will continue to survive without them existing, just like it did before.

there are some bigger issues with Google, than the image search...

bitchute.com/video/vvG7ICfsgbD4/

^this video had over 1 mill views (yesterday only) on youtube and got deleted

I've been using it to download album art from apple music and all of the sudden it only downloads the lowest resolution version of the cover art.

Fucking pisses me off and now I don't have a streamlined way of getting the art

Attached: image.jpg (789x750, 276K)

>Project Veritas

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-16 at 12.39.56 AM.png (474x634, 525K)

t. google employee, nice arguments btw (ad hominem?)

>I like seeing ads
Where do you think you are?

Attached: 1545878155360.png (262x192, 45K)