APPLE BLOWN THE FUCK OUT!

Attached: 1530338728149.png (520x689, 149K)

TIM APPLE BTFO

Attached: 1546858744710.gif (640x358, 1.94M)

Based and iPilled.

article says they can avoid most if not all of the fees by just buying OLED screens for ipads and other iphones
so basically they’re just gonna pass the cost on to their retarded consumers by shoving OLED in everything kek

Attached: 633A1F53-7A48-4927-B2F8-D56CE950AB25.jpg (500x500, 68K)

Something something Apple buys 100 million iPhone screens and uses them all in the iPhone Xe sold for like $500, without any of the features of modern iPhones?

>buys 100 million iPhone screens

Attached: 1549980777352.png (635x883, 393K)

maybe they should let rossmann buy them again instead of banning the sales?

How the fuck is this the first post every time

What it means is that Apple will have lots of surplus stock they have to put into increasingly older devices, devaluing all the time.
It really is a BTFOed moment.

>100M iPhones a year
Have they ever actually moved that much? There's no fucking way.

That was Timmy's pipedream when he signed the contract 2 years ago.

[email protected]
email him and ask, he's been known to respond to people.

Because broke niggas always used to broke nigger themselves a new iPhone every year, even if it meant taking out a loan
Now they're too expensive for broke niggas to get loans for.
Sell a shitty iPhone in fucking gold or pink or some colour that attracts broke niggas like flies to shit for like $500 even if it only has the fucking A10 in it and broke niggas would gobble that shit up.

Sending now, just a sec...

based

he's never responded to me, maybe something to do with me calling him a crooked jew in every email.

Sent

I'll try calling him a crooked jewish faggot instead then

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-25 at 3.55.27 pm.png (1988x618, 98K)

based

the chinese are eating apple alive in europe

Fuck Apple and their gay products.

This autistic retard has a script that notifies him whenever anything apple related is posted and he dedicated his life to this for some reason.

>"Don't worry, we'll sell 100 million units. Just go ahead and build a manufacturing plant solely for us."
>What happens if we don't actually sell that many though
>"We just won't pay them lmao"
based Apple at it again

They usually sell around 200 million iPhones a year.

Attached: iphone_sales.png (1032x683, 34K)

>notifies
>implying it doesn't sataniapost fully automatically

You'd think so, but sataniatard actually responds to you and occasionally adjusts his comments depending on the thread content.
No, it's the power of autism and apple living rent free in his head.

Who would have thought an American business would have shitty credit and no honor

Most of those are older/cheaper models, though.

I love how that hike in sales directly correlated to the perpetually leased phone. “No money down just pay us monthly”. Once they essentially found a way to get the phone into every bodies hands for sales tax and a monthly payment they’ll never pay off the devices tripled in sale

Yes, I agree. That's why they are at risk of missing a 100 million OLED units as only the more recent models have them.

>it's one person

Send some to rossman he will happily buy and distribute those.

The last semi-decent phone that Apple released was the iPhone 8/8+. The last decent phone that Apple released was the iPhone 6/6+. The X models of phones place form over function, and I refuse to use that form factor.

BTFO FOR ETERNITY

Attached: 1535760991797.gif (514x900, 140K)

>Who would have thought an American business would have shitty credit and no honor
it's a shock and complete surprise to us all. lmao.

I like it.

now we know why huawei is suddenly a treat to national security in the US

Attached: prEUR145184219-F-2.jpg (620x294, 32K)

maybe if apple did not charge so much for a goddamn phone,

lower the price to something reasonable like below 300 ducks and you might sell some phones,

>shit hardware
>shit software
Holy crap it really is a pajeet company
BASED

Attached: applel.png (1195x406, 71K)

Based & XiJinpilled

Apple stop taking a dive, in 3, 2, ...

ONE
INFINITE
LOO

Attached: 1546704668511.png (672x972, 493K)

I've never seen an iPhone outside of the shelves on stores. Guess they're just not a thing in Finland. Not like I would know though since I go outside so rarely.

iPhones are a minority in Scandinavia, they only have a clear cut majority in Burgerland, Arabia and Australia

Attached: map-world-os-q1-2019-lrg.png (1200x646, 353K)

No. No ducks. There will not be any payments in ducks. This is where i draw the line

Yurop has never been big on iPhones. Even Switzerland has more android users.

is this the reason samsung is switching to OLED for their tvs? this bullshit is going to delay mLED? thanks apple

No biggie, with their insane margins they can afford 2 screens per phone.

based

>economy slows down
>middle class phased out
>still trying to sell 1200€ a pop smartphones when you can get decent chinkphones for 150€
>w-why isn't it working?! It was working so far????
I wish I was a CEO. You are paid a lot of money to scratch your balls all day, and when the time comes to make actual crucial strategic decisions you can just fuck everything up or run away, and are rewarded for your incompetence or cowardice by a hundreds of millions of slavebucks golden parachute.

Attached: be8ee86a30e6050955ad1c26ab65fc1a.jpg (1080x1920, 784K)

Wait Iphones have Samsung screens?

I'm an iDiot, blown the fuck out but I still think this is a good thing.

Quack

He probably planned for tons of them to break.

Why does Jow Forums always fall for fake news?

Samsung is a whore who accepts money from competitors.

I am pretty sure there are multiple anons posting it

who's that guy? He cute

Attached: file.jpg (665x579, 22K)

The good thing about Apple going bankrupt is that Satania dies togheter

Attached: Satania Shot Ded.gif (480x286, 1.71M)

Stock price is still too high for buy.

Attached: 1561364450667.gif (1200x1200, 2.7M)

What if i tell you, there is more than 1 satania poster?

Attached: Satania, one too many of her.jpg (4000x3000, 2.79M)

Good I hope all the Apple tards get burnin

Can't believe we have actual faggots on this site.

>>economy slows down
>>middle class phased out
>>still trying to sell 1200€ a pop smartphones when you can get decent chinkphones for 150€
>>w-why isn't it working?! It was working so far????
>I wish I was a CEO. You are paid a lot of money to scratch your balls all day, and when the time comes to make actual crucial strategic decisions you can just fuck everything up or run away, and are rewarded for your incompetence or cowardice by a hundreds of millions of slavebucks golden parachute.
the truth hurts :(

So that's why Sammy is pushing OLED screens for laptop so hard these days.

based

based chinese

Oled iPad would be nice but it will probably be more expensive than oled TV kek

>b-but iPhones are supposed to be exclusive boutique items, it's f-fine!
I admit that we, Applefags, were completely BTFO.

The eternal anglo strikes again

revolutionary and REDpilled

I believe the highest percentage of iOS is actually Japan at around 70%. But they mostly buy the older models.

6s represent

>news i dont like is fake

They would have met it if they didn't cheap out with LCD on the XR. God what an ugly phone that is.

we got too cocky iBros...

dilate

Thinking about buying an iSlab just to support the economy

>supporting israel

Remember when those abominations were released and we all thought the normies were just going to buy the new, absurd prices, like always?

For once, I'm almost proud of the normies. Sure, it took more than a decade of YouTube propaganda by tech channels and prices exceeding $1000, but they finally, finally start to turn their backs towards apple.

*delete

fucking autocorrect

>the eternal anglo strikes again

How is this possible when there are only 7 million people on earth?

bass

>what is a woman

>Imagine buying Crapple products

Why not buy a Nokia bro. You can still chuck that shit at a wall and the wall comes off second best

Maybe they shouldn’t have removed the 3.5 mm jack?
Hmmmm??

based

> -22% drop in growth

Attached: 1530274053520.gif (498x278, 1.06M)

>trade wars killed the $1000+ iPhone
>not the fact that the phone at that price was financially out of the reach for people in developing countries like China
MFW bugmen were selling kidneys for a $300-600 phone, so they raised prices.

>maybe if apple did not charge so much for a goddamn phone,
tim cook is too retarded to understand how the real world works. if apple keep this retard as ceo for any longer, they're going to end up in the same position they were decades ago: facing ruin. except, there's no second steve jobs to bring back in to save its ass. apple's problems are not just limited to phones, their laptop line has been ridiculed constantly for the last few years due to such garbage quality and lack of corporate responsibility when dealing with rectifying customer complaints. apple only do things to rectify issues when they're getting blasted online or governments around the world handing them multi million to billion fines.

I'm sorry but Apple is a WASP company. You must be thinking about Intel

Bill saved Apple, not Steve.

This.
Also wasn't the "iPhone" originally a Microsoft prototype that M$ passed on, because they didn't want to commit into bring a hardware company?

nicepilled

Based and redhead

kek nice

Duh, everyone buys like 30 phones a year. I get a new one every 2 weeks...

>Also wasn't the "iPhone" originally a Microsoft prototype that M$ passed on, because they didn't want to commit into bring a hardware company?
Nope. I like your fantasy style, though.
Got any more?
BTW... Jobs found out that MS were using unlicenced Quicktime code in VfW. He gave Gates the option of buying $150Million of Apple non-voting stock, contracting to keep Office for Mac going and cross licence Windows or he'd sue for billions. In return Apple would feature IE for Mac as the default browser.
Gates sold the Apple stock within a year at a profit.