Penis stretching technology is technology and needs to be included in every day carry

Penis stretching technology is technology and needs to be included in every day carry.

Does Jow Forums have any recommended pic related technology?

What is the best way to elongate the penis?

Attached: penisStreatcher.jpg (1000x562, 39K)

have sex

Use Ayurveda, used for over 3000 years

Attached: oversaeas.jpg (640x640, 96K)

Yea and Asians are supposed to prove that it works? Kek

How about you click on one of those ads that piss off dermatologists and find out faggot

what's Jow Forums's daily driver?

Can confirm, am Indian

Imagine being a dicklet.

I wonder if this would work for foreskin too tight (I forget what the medical term is).

>the absolute state of males
HAHAHAHAH

>Americans cut their child's penises off two days after birth

Attached: 1150872.png (1689x553, 274K)

don't be a sóylet and eat properly when you're young, no estrogen creating and containing food and promote testosterone generation by doing sports and you won't have a micropenis. It's your parent's fault that you have a small dick, sorry.

fucking chinks gooks and other asian dickheads. it's their fault rhinos are going extinct because they think if they snort rhino horn powder their dicks will grow.

literal kings of dicklets, lmao

If this technology was possible the asians would have mastered it for sure they are by far the most motivated. Everything else must be snake oil.

>What is the best way to elongate the penis?
None. Just don't think about it. All surgeries remove any sensation, so they're pointless. Everything else is literally snake oil.

Attached: michael-cohen-1.jpg (1280x960, 426K)

jelqing

You sure know everything about dicks

snake oil

angry, dicklet? :^)

It works, but I don't think it's from stretching but from the dangerous cut in circulation these devices create. Tissues starved for oxygen stimulated blood vessel growth or something. Anyway I got an extra inch out of it.

a good handjob stretches dick and prick

considering on average by default it's microscopic, i'd consider that a success.

I don't even want mine.

what a useless and repulsive body protrusion, ugh. good thing the final release of Human does not have it. you are literally the beta version qith that thing hanging out of you, lmao

Only FTM freemartins have defective penises.

kys

stretching your penis only makes it bigger when it's flaccid

>Overseas direct mail penis enlargement
Please, not that large!

dilate

There actually is a way to enlarge your Junk without surgery and loss of feeling.
i used to date a guy who did it.
you basically inject synthol into your dick.
his tool looked like a short stubby horsecock.
its diameter was close to that of a horse, but it only was like 1.5 inches longer than mine.
according to him he started injecting synthol 4 years ago and it has grown ever since. i have seen some old pictures of him and it nearly doubled in size.

pic related: synthol is used by bodybilders to make mucles appear bigger, by increasing the mass of the tissue

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 8K)

how do you date a guy with a dick if you have a dick?

Attached: where do you think we are.png (1067x800, 651K)

take a guess, friendo

i was young and curious and had a lot of weird relationships with weird folks.

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 10K)

Third worlders would eat their own lips if you told them it would give them magical powers

You can only increase dick size if you are low cut or have overly tight foreskin, as stretching it out will let your dick decompress. You can also make it longer if you are fat and lose weight

Worry about your foreskin first.

Happily

>but it only was like 1.5 inches longer than mine.
*inhale**clap* BOI, READING COMPREHENSION

what?