STOP USING JEWGLE

projectveritas.com/2019/06/24/insider-blows-whistle-exec-reveals-google-plan-to-prevent-trump-situation-in-2020-on-hidden-cam/

KILL JEWGLE

Attached: Minnesota_North_Star_Flag-1.png (2000x1200, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4536212/james-okeefe-project-veritas-video-democrats/
entertainment.time.com/2011/03/13/the-twisty-bent-truth-of-the-npr-sting-video/
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2013/03/andrew-breitbart-and-james-okeefe-ruined-him-and-now-he-gets-100-000/273841/
edition.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/06/14/congress.acorn/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Notice how there is three of the same thread already. user, there's a catalog for a reason

>corrupt jewish company
>preventing politicians with a backbone from getting elected
>trying to elect politicians that will be easier to corrupt
Poetry.

Sorry, Mr. Prigozhin, I don't believe your lies.

But Trump is a friend of Israel, why wouldn't Google want him?

I hate google but
>project Veritas
Lool

>projectveritas
double kek

Are you faggots serious? They have Google employees on video, retards.

What is wrong with you?

Project Veritas has had planned parenthood workers on """"video tape"""" too, they frequently edit and cut videos. They also act as agent provocateurs, which make their methods highly questionable.

Friendly reminder that James O'Keefe actually dressed up in a costume as Osama bin Laden and crossed the border (using his own passport) in order to "prove" that mexicans are terrorists.

>shit concerning amerimutts only
lmao you can all kys and take your shit search engine too with you to hell, FAGGOTS!!

Attached: med_1545973603_image.jpg (500x500, 65K)

America affects other countries.

this is Jow Forums, knocking as many threads as possible off the board is for the greater good.

lol, no. us of a is insignificant to anyone.

Friendly reminder that your country is in a literal civil war because of US influence.

lol no. stop giving yourself so much credit.

lol yes. All of Ukraine would have been Russian by now, if it wasn't for EU (and by extension, US) intervention into Russia's back yard. Instead they got your leaders thrown out and reinstated their own corrupt government and Russia had to take back by force what they could have had for free.

that whole post is proof you have no idea what you're talking about.

>Russia all powerful
>US insignificant

Attached: npc.png (300x168, 8K)

I don't see a single problem with any of that. Can you explain what the problem is with either of those things?
He does nothing to fabricate what the other people are saying. There's not really a context that makes the words spoken by the planned Parenthood workers or the Google bitch any less sinister or disgusting.

>Can you explain what the problem is with either of those things?
If you call yourself project truth, you should report the fucking truth.

>He does nothing to fabricate what the other people are saying
Then explain the lawsuits and the several hundred thousand dollar settlements James O'Keefe has had to pay, then.

the only power us has is over its own citizens. enough to brainwash you all inyo believing you ar more important than you actually are. stay cucked, you insignificant npc.

>the only power us has is over its own citizens
Seeing how Google reach far into other countries, I doubt you actually believe that.

wikipedia: frivolous lawsuit; out of court settlement

literally noone here trusts jewgle

he also caught DNC officials on tape literally asking people to help them commit voter fraud for money but i guess that's irrelevant because he's a provocateur. everyone knows provocateurs can never tell the truth, because the truth is never provocative

Has he actually not reported the truth about google or planned Parenthood in those scenarios? Did he not report the truth about Beto's campaign either?

He only had to pay $100k for unlawfully taping someone. Absolutely nothing in the sentence had to do with the video being misrepresentative.

>Friendly reminder that

ah, shitty appeals to populism, a classic tactic

>Then explain the lawsuits and the several hundred thousand dollar settlements James O'Keefe has had to pay, then.

can you give me links or some details so i can address this because all i can find are news stories on him winning court cases not losing them

>literally noone here trusts jewgle
Yeah, that's the fucking point. They're still omnipresent, and thus have significant influence.

>agreeing to pay 100k on several occasions
>totally innocent
Pick one

If the police acts as a provocateur in order to get you to commit a crime and have you arrested, that's fucking illegal. Journalists should report the truth, not take it upon themselves to dupe people.

About Google and Beto, I don't know. Maybe. About the planned parenthood, no, he didn't tell the truth. See also the ACORN and NPR incidents.

Android alternative when? I'm not talking forks I'm talking flashing a completely new os on my phone fuck this shit fuck app stores I want off their ecosystem now

>can you give me links or some details so i can address this because all i can find are news stories on him winning court cases not losing them
>winning
Cool story bro

time.com/4536212/james-okeefe-project-veritas-video-democrats/
entertainment.time.com/2011/03/13/the-twisty-bent-truth-of-the-npr-sting-video/
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2013/03/andrew-breitbart-and-james-okeefe-ruined-him-and-now-he-gets-100-000/273841/
edition.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/06/14/congress.acorn/index.html

Have sex

zero influence, we all know rhe us is a bunch of brainwashed retards

What were they fucking thinking with the font sizes on that page

>google has zero influence
Imagine being this naive. But then again, you're only female, so I guess your brain isn't working properly.

>imagine being this delusional
you are small and insignificanr over here ;)

Your country is literally in a civil war, I would expect anything but how to avoid getting murdered to be considered small and insignificant at the moment. Also, if you consider US influence to be minimal, then explain the rise of faggots and migrants in Ukraine.

Please say, very specifically, what was false about the ACORN or planned Parenthood videos. I want to know for my own good since I like PV and have yet to see any of his big hit videos genuinely debunked.

The love of migrants doesn't have its roots in America, that is a European problem.

>what was false about the ACORN or planned Parenthood videos.
They were both edited so that the context was misrepresented, with parts of the conversation being entirely left out or played in the wrong order. Here's a rule of thumb: when someone makes a case like this and supposedly present a video of someone saying something on tape, they should really be honest enough to also put out the raw and unedited material in addition to the videos that highlight what they want to highlight.

I'm not saying that editing is wrong, it's sometimes essential to get through a point. But there should be nothing standing in the way from also publishing the raw material. PV is not the only ones that don't do this, don't get me wrong. It's for the exact same reason I'm sceptical of 99% of mainstream media outlets as well.

Soros-funded NGOs, and a middle eastern proxy war caused both directly (see bombing of Syria, war in Iraq, Libya etc) and indirectly (see Turkey and Saudi-Arabia) by the US, is definitively caused by US influence.

What was misrepresented? What did the people on tape say, and what was the context that shows that what was said in video is not concerning in real life?

>What did the people on tape say
I posted four links, you can read it for yourself instead of asking me and make up your own mind about it.

I'. not seeing that in Odessa. More lefty bullshit from the us brainwashing you. kys until it's too late

>I'. not seeing that in Odessa
Denial, Odessa is filled with degeneracy fuelled by western propaganda and decadence. Why don't you get your botched boob job sorted out, flatchest.

reminder that cyka-posting is slide tactics.

>I'm not seeing [faggots and US influence] in Odessa
He said, while LARPing as a transsexual on an American anime appreciation website and being tracked by Google captcha.

Ok
>They asked Vera for help smuggling underage girls across the Mexican border so that they could work in a brothel. Confronted with what appeared to be a sex-trafficking plot, you'd hope that someone in Vera's position would play along, get as much information as possible, and call the police.
>And guess what?
>That's exactly what Vera did.
Ok, so to be fair in this situation James had absolutely no idea that the people in that institute would do that. I mean that's shitty journalism and I lost some respect for him from that, but he did not intentionally misrepresent. He represented what he saw, and ancillary evidence proved that what he saw was incorrect.
As for NPR
>Does that mean Schiller was framed-up by the editing alone? No.
the selective editing made it look worse than with full context, but IMO not to the point of libel.

I appreciate that you actually looked into it, I think that's exceptionally honest from what I expected anyone would do on Jow Forums. I'm not saying that everything PV has done is bogus, but I think that slip ups and borderline stuff and gray areas should be avoided in our current journalistic landscape where mainstream media outlets are exposed for this kind of dishonesty over and over and over again. I think that exceptional journalistic integrity in this time is required.

Ok homophobe

I live here for 25+ years, dumbass.

OK? Did I say fucking otherwise?

it is what i see vs your lefty propaganda.

>saying that Odessa is filled up with western decadence and degeneracy, faggotry and crime lords who import migrants for their own benefit
>lefty propaganda
You've taken too many cocks in your mouth and somehow damaged your brain. Seek help, tranny.

Facebook, twitter and google fucked up and helped to get Trump elected.
Be sure they learned from their mistakes and will do everything possible from now on to help their favourite candidate.

>Odessa
No wonder a tranny like you would live there.

Attached: odessa-pride.jpg (760x507, 135K)