Thanks you based God. Hackintosh is literally best open-source operating system these days

Thanks you based God. Hackintosh is literally best open-source operating system these days.
Never back to Windows or Linux.

Attached: ThinkPad_X220_macOS_High_Sierra_ec.jpg (960x537, 256K)

Other urls found in this thread:

opensource.apple.com/source/xnu/xnu-4903.221.2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no thanks

good to see you only suffered brain damage from your accident user

disgusting

Attached: 1533516417070.jpg (320x371, 62K)

>MacOS
>Open source
Really? Can you show me where to download the Cocoa source code?

The GUI is not open source. The kernel is: opensource.apple.com/source/xnu/xnu-4903.221.2/

You are put a lot of effort to become a trap.

Then OP post is a lie. A kernel is not an OS.

>wifi
Does hackintosh really work with the x220's wifi?

congrats! you're fucking retarded!

Where's my prize?

daily dilation

I asked this the last time you posted this thread and you never answered me:

What's the fucking point?
>lose hipster points for violating apple cult's rules
>lose hipster points for knowing how your computer works
>lose safety
>have to use inferior hardware
>still stuck with inferior software 99% of the time
>still getting spied on by Apple and the CCP
So why do this? Windows werks and Linux lets you customize, this is just a shittier way to do neither.

not the OP, but the obvious answer you missed is they prefer MacOS. i'm planning to replace my late 2011 Macbook Pro with a Windows laptop soonish and the one downside to me is having to use the ugly mess that is Windows 10.

>inferior hardware & software
>macos on a hackintosh is less safe
>giving a shit about hipster points
You need to go back, for you see, you don't belong here. Nor never will, with that room temperature IQ of yours.

>having to use the ugly mess that is Windows 10.
Try ElementaryOS or some shit. Linux is much closer to your MacOS expirience than Windows.

Then it's the same bullshit goolag pulls where the kernel is open source but the drivers and userspace is full of proprietary junk

thanks for the suggestion, I'll look into ElementryOS. I've been put off Linux in the past because I've read the trackpad gestures aren't very good, but I haven't actually tried them myself.

>having proprietary hardware
>blames software devs
okay retard

ElementaryOS is literally made to be easy to switch to from MacOS and Windows in terms of interface and workflow. I personally wouldn't use it, but I'm a fucking wannabe nerd who uses Arch with i3wm.

just get a wifi card that supports mac

So is macOS

What the fuck is your point? What have you tried to say just now? MacOS is closer to MacOS experience than anything else because it's literally the MacOS experience?

Just, wky mac, just install ubuntu if you don't want to search

i have an 8gen i3 nuc with 8gb of ram and an ssd spare, should i hackintosh it?

I have no idea what i would even need a mac system for, shitposting and such?

Basically the same as the basemodel mac mini, or 13 inch mbp. I have it lying around as a kodi/netflix/streaming box.

I have no idea what to do with it, i still need to test it with an elgato hd60s to see if the hardware can capture/stream 1080p at 60fps 40mbs.

Imagine unironically believing that

Op why the fuck, mac is garbage, not only overpriced but the OS is bloated with stupid apps and the app store

Can anything be hackintosh'd now? I got a Toshiba S50-B that I'd like to try it with then

It is the best unix-link but most of it isn't open source you absolute retard.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-25 at 18.47.22.png (1366x768, 495K)

*unix-like
lol oops

Attached: 383870d575976f8075984d26da670947b461d1af1fdb094b683c994f804df11b.png (328x232, 11K)

>not the OP, but the obvious answer you missed is they prefer MacOS. i'm planning to replace my late 2011 Macbook Pro with a Windows laptop soonish and the one downside to me is having to use the ugly mess that is Windows 10.
what??WHAT?? this isn't an answer he asks why would someone prefer this and you answered with they prefer it??

How can I make the MacOS installer usb without access to a mac?

Back to your containment board.

Attached: 1557641124062.png (400x1650, 367K)

>It is the best unix-like
>has four-year old binaries full of security holes

No it's not. It's absolute shit.

You're aware updates exist, right?

You're aware fagOS is shit, right?

Nice argument

bootstrap an initial install using a piracy image. then in hackintosh create a legit installer.

>Hackintosh is literally best
>Hackintosh
>open-source
imagine being this unintelligent.

>best open-source operating system
>macOS

You're funny, user, you can stay for a bit longer.

thank you

>71591558
>(You)