WHY THE FUCK DOES EVERY EMAIL PROVIDER IS ASKING YOUR PHONE NUMBER FOR REGISTRATION FOR FUCKS SAKES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

WHY THE FUCK DOES EVERY EMAIL PROVIDER IS ASKING YOUR PHONE NUMBER FOR REGISTRATION FOR FUCKS SAKES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IM GONNA FUCK A BITCH UP

Attached: pepe.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

protonmail.com/
cock.li
getnada.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

protonmail.com/

bish just stfu and use protonmail

cock.li

>not knowing Tutanota
>browsing Jow Forums

Attached: lcn485s12fb11.png (724x767, 269K)

>Tutanota
oh lol i forgot protonmail ever existed, thanks for reminding me. i also found out that mail.com also works if anyone wants to make throwaway emails

Neither my domain registrar nor my VPS provider have asked me for a phone number on sign up.

isn't it proven botnet?

protonmail was proven to be a swiss cia nigger honeypot by some lawyer dudes

only if you're retarded/don't understand basic english. the recent 'leak' that you're alluding too was proven false and is completely inline with what protonmail states they do (which can be publically verified, but again, only if you're not retarded)

Attached: 1516197272277.jpg (346x450, 16K)

What about mail fence?

What's the problem? Just use a fake number.

>protonmail was proven to be a swiss cia nigger honeypot by some lawyer dudes
Totally makes it sound plausible with your language.

still ask for phone or other non proton mail

which you can promptly ignore, unless they changed this recently (though I have no idea why they would, it's purely for a recovery option. I don't have them set to either of my accounts)

They changed it recently.
It looks something like this

Prove you're not a robot:
SMS
Mail ( can't be protonmal)
Donate

They say that they don't save it but I don't know man. I don't trust this shit.

>Tutanota
>E-Mail service
>No IMAP, POP3, SMTP client access
>Must use Webmail with Javascript
kys faggot

Attached: 1539641455139.png (230x219, 7K)

>mail.com
I've used this one. Might be a bit slow but otherwise work pretty good desu.

yeah, I use 20minutemail

Attached: gigaaa.jpg (1242x1394, 185K)

How could you tell I use 10 minute mail?

Attached: 1560835820071.jpg (720x499, 25K)

Because people constantly forget their passwords so they need some place to send a reset code to.

Pretty sure that google doesn't require one. At least it didn't last time I was creating smurfs for a game.

It's one of the easiest ways to deter spam. Yes, anyone who cares even a little can get around it, but, much like locks on doors, 1% security can usually handle 90% of cases.

>How could you tell I use 10 minute mail?
Because you're blocked at the door by most sites now. Now why don't you and your conjoint quintuplets hit the road and shave that mess off your face you damn hippy.

Attached: 1540261273441.png (1200x930, 468K)

So sign up to protonmail with something like a mailinator thing.

???
I have both Outlook and Gmail accounts that don't require my phone number.

CHANGE YOUR EMAIL PROVIDER AND MAYBE EVEN GET A PAID ONE REEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU NIGGER

trough the ages telephony has been used to communicate

cock.li doesn't have this problem.

So you can use text/call to recover the account if you forget the password.

when will phone numbers be eliminated? Why can't I have a google/facebook number that people call to contact me.

Phones are already technically unnecessary as people can call using their data bundle. Using programs like whatsapp. But old habits don't die fast.

If you attempt to create a new one right now on either service you won't get it done without a number.

I'm not him, but it depends on your location. I can still create them without a phone number as well.

>If you attempt to create a new one right now on either service you won't get it done without a number.
please

Attached: dude.png (747x735, 40K)

this
Just use gpg to encrypt the plaintext before sending if ur worried about vincent reading the emails

Yandex

Attached: 1555816641844.jpg (900x1350, 91K)

getnada.com/
works on my machine

Hey dumbass, give them A phone number, not YOUR phone number. Duh!