San Francisco bans e-cigarette sales, becoming the first US city to do so

cnbc.com/2019/06/25/san-francisco-bans-e-cigarette-sales-becoming-the-first-city-to-do-so.html

Oh no! What will happen to le fedora vaper now that his toy is banned?

Attached: vapefedora.png (500x668, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@Scott_Wiener/we-modernized-californias-hiv-criminal-laws-the-right-wing-attacked-3d30c9169dae
youtube.com/watch?v=yWekPytWUVc&t=3m50s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Order e juice and mod stuff online from the dark web

you didn't link an archive so I'm not gonna click it. for what purpose whould they be banned?

The same reason they ban solder paste and all manner of solder; the fumes are as cancerous as OP.

y tho

Is it just me or has anyone else every thought that this guy was keanu ?

The FDA won't approve ecigs, but they have no problem allowing cigarettes to be sold. SF is honestly the most retarded city in the US.

I thought the same. The bastard's a hipster anyway.

>ban e ciggs
>people still shitting on the street and shooting heroin in public

good to see they have their priorities straight!

>he likes motorcycles so hes a hipster
have sex

no. i ment he literally looks like keanu just doing a face

They should ban homeless people, shitting on the sidewalk, and overdosing on heroin.

>They should ban homeless people, shitting on the sidewalk, and overdosing on heroin.
Um, sweaty. That's racist.

Does big tobacco really have this much influence still or is it just liberal nonsense?

>They should ban... overdosing on heroin
Throw those corpses in jail. That'll show 'em.

Attached: 36723umu2gqz.png (1080x782, 179K)

have sex
medium.com/@Scott_Wiener/we-modernized-californias-hiv-criminal-laws-the-right-wing-attacked-3d30c9169dae

>California law treats every other serious and deadly infectious disease as a misdemeanor. Only HIV is singled out for harsh felony treatment. That’s wrong and makes no sense.
I'm pretty fucking sure that a lethal disease that can only be spread by not telling the person you're fucking should be a felony. You can't get hep c by fucking somebody.

Wait, you could have your unvaccinated child cause a measles outbreak that kills others and only get a misdemeanor? And HIV used to be a felony but this shit was just a misdemeanor?
WTF, just make it all a felony. CA is nothing but degenerates.

>legalizes intentionally giving someone HIV
>bans e-cigs
Fucking San Francisco.

vaping is actually pretty fucked up, the area I live I regularly see kids ages 10-18 all vaping really hard. I don't know much about it but it's pretty obvious that they're getting addicted hard to that shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=yWekPytWUVc&t=3m50s

Well no shit it's full of nicotine, same shit that makes cigarettes addictive

But doesn't literally everything cause cancer according to California?

Practically yes
Lots of manufacturers have basically given up on trying to figure out what is defined as cancerous and just put the prop 65 warning on anything that isn’t food

Seethe

How come San Francisco has time to ban e-cigs but no time to ban circumcision?

That's because California is cancer.

they thought of the children

White males deserve no sympathy and they have an industry to protect

This should not be applauded. Whatever you think of vaping, this type of shit is a ridiculous violation of personal liberty, and it reeks of crony capitalism influenced by tobacco lobbyists. Further, as several anons have pointed out, sanfran is overflowing with bdsm dungeons, cults, heroin and crack addicts, and other things that are far less desirable than vaping.

>Knowing San Francisco on an intimate level
How did you enjoy the BDSM dungeon with your heroin & tranny-pegging?

It’s just more fucking feel good legislation
They are not stopping a single soul, if someone wants it they go out of town or online

Wait. Is San Francisco a city state, or is this California-wide?

I live in the US and am thankfully not a povertyfaggot. Of-course I've been to sanfran. I never have engaged in or associated myself with the things in discussion (unless you count bdsm in the privacy of my home, where it fucking belongs), but I'm not an oblivious retard, so I'm aware they exist there in a very big way. I also have an ex who became a dominatrix there (really weird, as I used to piss on her and generally dominate her in every way). We occasionally talk, so yes, I definitely know it's a sick place.

Way to rape her into becoming a rapist.

In related news, still not banned in San Francisco is defecating in the street.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Cites can propose their own laws and legislation

You HAVE to be American to know so little about American government structures.

Like did you know that the Mayor and the Governor were not just two different names for the same job?

She asked for those things, and I was young and horny so I did them, but maybe I was a little too willing, and I did get hooked on doing that shit with her all the time... and now I see your point. Damnit. I contributed to it. Feels bad now.

According to this change of laws, a school doctor could knowingly infect an entire school of children with needles he tainted with HIV. It would shorten the lifespan of these kids by about half, and drain their parents of money to keep the kids on the meds they would need to live. And the doc would get off scott free even if he announced that he did this on the news.

SF is trying its best to self destruct. Just let it.