Jewtube wants me to agree to their new censorship rules and puts this fucking window

Jewtube wants me to agree to their new censorship rules and puts this fucking window
. i will never agree. when will it go away?

Attached: eek.png (1267x826, 498K)

Other urls found in this thread:

invidio.us/
hooktube.com/changelog
youtube.com/watch?v=RQkc2Qql91o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remove it with uBlock origin, moron

Who the fuck watches youtube while logged in?

This. What a fucking waste of a thread.

Who the fuck has a jewtube/jewgle account?

doesnt work

>having an account

lrn2 Block element.

good goy

Use ubo in medium or nightmare mode and noop domains. I only noop to allow thumbnails and then stream with mpv

Attached: 1557788234429.png (587x833, 99K)

the absolute state of alt right brainlets

do people really use u-block origin when theres adnuasium?

Stop using YouTube right now.

>By using or visiting the YouTube website or any YouTube products, software, data feeds, and services provided to you on, from, or through the YouTube website (collectively the "Service") you signify your agreement to (1) these terms and conditions (the "Terms of Service")
>If you do not agree to any of these terms, the Google Privacy Policy, or the Community Guidelines, please do not use the Service.
Why are they even bothering with the accept button? To give people a false sense of choice?

its a nice movie but sseriously right click and remove elemnet

hooktube

block it with your adblocker lol

invidio.us/

Hooktube is dead since last year
hooktube.com/changelog

define dead

by the way that song from cannibal holocaust is absolute kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=RQkc2Qql91o

Attached: 1549331604275.jpg (680x680, 70K)

>mfw i sharted

>rest in pieces
>It was a good run, 1.5 years. Started as a quickly made addition to the norbot project, and within long the server had to be upgraded several times. Of course YouTube Legal was an inevitability at that point.
>Special thanks to the many people who created plugins and extensions for hooktube, Jow Forums, the five people who donated anonymously, and BitChute for working hard on a real YouTube alternative. HookTube will remain operational in the present state for those who only needed it for performance reasons. See you in the next project.

The website itself is still online, but it does nothing but embed YT's player.

Since you're pedantic twat

Attached: dsg08ye.png (1248x198, 31K)

so?

What's the point now? Hooktube was good because it allowed direct access to the videos.

you mean like my mpv ytdl i3 shortcut?

Yes, an alternative for people who haven't seen the light yet.