...Well?

...Well?

Attached: changeMyMindIT.jpg (960x712, 201K)

underrated opinion

Someone have that old strip comparing the updates on Windows, Linux and Mac?

I always disabled the automated updating and pick and choose what KB I need

>he installed the telemetry updates for Windows 7

Attached: JPEG_20190625_185611.png (690x460, 280K)

So now it's bad not to inject your children with a mix of random chemicals just to protect them from Measles? (Aka, chicken pox tier)

If Vaccines were open source I'd use them. Until then I'm not going to risk being compromised.

>injecting government chemicals into your body, then shilling for its' use on others
well it's too late for you. your autism is already showing in great strides.

So what you're saying is that installing telemetry, virus and botnet updates make your machine stronger against third party viruses?

I'll take my chances with common sense 2019.

install gentoo

oof, how will Jow Forumsaggots recover?

I don't know but I have this

Attached: 1542964206586.png (1200x480, 745K)

yeah, disabling antivirus is fucki9ng up herd immunity and allows viruses to proliferate.
these anti-science morons need to be gassed.

Attached: clamav.jpg (480x360, 17K)

for regular windows 10 updates break your system lol. i have windows 10 ltsc installed for my family members and not once have updates broken something for them. they think i'm a magician or something. feelsgoodman.

That's right and a good analogy, but not in the way that man intended.

The negative effects of these updates have been widely documented.

absolutely true
I still loathe windows 10 as it didn't give you options about WHEN to update, and a couple of times I found myself returning to the pc to check on render progress only to see it rebooted (sometimes losing days of progress)

I had to destroy auto updating and do it manually every week.

herd immunity is a thing with pc's too tho

what if you can get vaccines and yet disable auto updates on windows ?
t. gets vaccines and yet disables auto updates on windows

People who leave auto-updates running for Windows products are bug-chasers.

Attached: rakija fonet.jpg (320x240, 43K)

I want a functioning Windows installation.

No, Windows might break your system and force you to rollback to a previous point. Vaccines does not have the same risk

based

Attached: 1547497286273.png (1614x939, 521K)

As bad as that was that was actually quite rare occurrence. These happens once in a blue moon. Getting fucked by bad updates is considerably more likely.

i have never used windows update on my windows 7 pc, 8 years and still no problems
if you're retarded you will get a virus anyways, nothing can protect you against 0 day shit

>just

It's kind of true. But unlike human vaccines, Windows Updates have a lot of actually proven harmful shit in them, like sending snapshots of your screen to MS servers even when you try to turn that off. In layman's terms, your children do get autism from some Windows updates. It's best to pick the ones you need and don't install the autism ones.

*deletes your files*
nothin personnel

I bet these commies also hate nuclear power and rather breath in coal dust daily, than have extremely clean energy that only has accidents once in a blue moon.

Correct, but people who use windows are IT Africans so it's irrelevant if you vax or not.

I have literally not installed a single update after my initial install over two years ago.

One big difference not mentioned here is that in the rare cases where vaccines do cause adverse side effects, there is the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program that will provide at least some money to cover damages. If a Windows update fucks up your stuff good luck on getting anything from Microsoft.