How did Huawei become the Chinese superman?

Attached: 1554452540279.png (622x634, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2019/06/25/technology/huawei-trump-ban-technology.html
prnewswire.com/news-releases/zte-secures-25-5g-commercial-contracts-300874037.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't know why literally no one besides the glutton Apple and the C-rate drop-out Samsung put ANY effort into making good phones, but that's what happened and is it really a surprise when the cheap Chinese makers they all contracted out their components to got the upper hand?

The whole industry is a wash and I hope it washes plenty of normies down with it.

>The US government is butthurt over Huawei's superior technology and industrious advancements in science
>So they accuse Huawei of doing what the NSA has been doing to US citizens and the world since 2001
Nice try, Stumpy Trumpy.

>what is extreme government subsidies
It's objectively garbage though. Free money encourages corruption.

>Huawei collapses due to lack of access to US technology
I wonder what they meant by this...

>US
>technology
Pick one
Chinks BTFO of Trump and already own the US, as its $8 trillion debt from 2003 has increased drastically thanks to the Kaifeng Jew.

Because Trump is literally retarded and thinks the second largest phone producer in the world that's backed by the world's second largest economy will just shrivel up and die because he said so.

That tech is replaceable. We're literally talking about the second biggest phone maker in the world, larger than both apple and google so of course they'll be able to make a chip.

Right before the trade war Huawei employed 80,000 people just in their research and development section. Samsung by comparison employs 65,000 in R&D.

>That tech is replaceable. We're literally talking about the second biggest phone maker in the world, larger than both apple and google so of course they'll be able to make a chip.
The machines that fab chips aren't. The software that Huawei uses to design chips isn't.
Face it, Huawei is fucked.

>Face it, Huawei is fucked.
>he actually believes this
you are going to kill yourself soon user

Why does anyone even give a shit about 5G? No one does anything remotely useful on their phones as it is.

>worshiping the chink
I'll be standing by with that suicide hotline number when you come around.

>How did Huawei become the Chinese superman
Easy by
>copying and stealing patents
>copy designs and buy shit at lower price
>work directly with chinese government for shit

wow

this, I dont understand whats the big deal with 5g. chinese stole all ideas from every country. Every country should be free to copy 5g.

checked and based chinese

Head of huawei is former PLA tech department.
So it is virtually part of chinese government
Xi will be pleased seeing these many America defending hauwei
good luck murica

a third of 5g patents belongs to huawei alone

so regardless of what happens they are still gonna get paid lol

Americans are so insecure about China it’s hilarious.

Easy, they stole American technology. If they block them, they won't get access to their other tech. Chinese tech is literally falls apart in 2-3 years. No idea why Jow Forums likes to suck their cock though.

accept when that software company mysteriously moves out of America

>nytimes.com/2019/06/25/technology/huawei-trump-ban-technology.html

Kevin Wolf, a former Commerce Department official and partner at the law firm Akin Gump, has advised several American technology companies that supply Huawei. He said he told executives that Huawei’s addition to the list did not prevent American suppliers from continuing sales, as long as the goods and services weren’t made in the United States.

That could mean that American companies shift their know-how, on top of production, outside the United States, where it would be less easy for the government to control, said Martin Chorzempa, a research fellow at the Peterson Institute for International Economics.

“American companies can move some things out of China if that’s problematic for their supply chain, but they can also move the tech development out of the U.S. if that becomes problematic,” he said. “And China remains a large market.”

>mutts blacklists huawei
>amercian companies move out of the US to continue selling to huawei

>tfw the good guys win
is this what winning looks like?
how can mutts be this stupid, it's comical!

Attached: optimistism.jpg (1200x992, 158K)

China will not fall lots of Americans want to live there

Bullshit, chink your propaganda doesn't work here

Just see the replies above
Good luck with those actually think that

>based in a country notorious for pervasive government surveillance, constant censorship, and human rights violations
>also has a hand in any and all of its domestic companies
no dont worry about it use the phone to log into your bank account

nobody else was paying attention until too late

Yeah but this only happens to mainlanders so who cares

They have a law that even individual when asked by the government he has to do espionage for it.
And I guess you don't care

speaking of attention

prnewswire.com/news-releases/zte-secures-25-5g-commercial-contracts-300874037.html

remember ZTE? They now have more contracts than Ericsson.

Damn, I am tired of all this winning.

Attached: pottery.jpg (960x960, 102K)

Because a lot of Jow Forums are poorfags on NEETbux and dives into every get quick rich scheme that Jow Forums wafts under their nose.

>Existing
Wat
What fucking countries have existing 5G on any appreciable scale?

I can see you glowing from here, cianigger

huawei is going to be the new apple because hipsters are going to gobble it down, convinced that this route of action equals to taking a stance against trump.

By BTFOing iToddlers

Attached: 1548406427379.jpg (620x294, 32K)

Sorry, free minded people who are gaming the cruel capitalist system and challenging the economy by using non-fiat currencies and insulating themselves from the influence and evils of the oppressive western governments.