GOOGLE EMPLOYEE CAUGHT ON VIDEO ADMITTING THEY DECIDE WHAT IS FAIR, GOOGLE DELETES VIDEO

>Google Head of Responsible Innovation Says Elizabeth Warren “misguided” on “breaking up Google”
>Google Exec Says Don’t Break Us Up: “smaller companies don’t have the resources” to “prevent next Trump situation”
>Insider Says PragerU And Dave Rubin Content Suppressed, Targeted As “Right-Wing”
>LEAKED Documents Highlight “Machine Learning Fairness” and Google’s Practices to Make Search Results “fair and equitable”
>Documents Appear to Show “Editorial” Policies That Determine How Google Publishes News
>Insider: Google Violates “letter of the law” and “spirit of the law” on Section 230

projectveritas.com/2019/06/24/insider-blows-whistle-exec-reveals-google-plan-to-prevent-trump-situation-in-2020-on-hidden-cam/

REUPLOADED THE VIDEO THAT GOOGLE BANNED FROM YOUTUBE

youtube.com/watch?v=1X8nn24nxD4

Does anybody trust Google other than brainwashed sheep at this point?

Attached: Untitled-design-33.png (400x310, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jm6zQoRs6N8
archive.fo/9Nq5p
zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-25/google-ethics-team-busted-calling-prominent-conservative-jews-nazis-veritas
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fucknig bumpde

Remember the documents that leaked last year? Didn't they say something simular?

youtube.com/watch?v=jm6zQoRs6N8

>>Insider Says PragerU And Dave Rubin Content Suppressed
Can't say I fault this.

No one cares about your stupid Jow Forums bait.

Thanks for the link, just reported it to youtube

>Dave Rubin
Lol this softball yid is no threat. They won't even mention real right wingers.

those prager YTP's are going viral tho

Which we can do without.
They have absolutely no shame.

the baby fucking dies

there once was a time when the ft in this coutnry was suspicious of corporate power. and here we have a corporation promising to virtually dictate the outcome of the next election, thus circumventing the entire democractic process, and you dont care.

Attached: 1561475814558.jpg (640x774, 39K)

Political donations fund political commercials that are 99% bullshit smear campaigns and have been going on since forever. Every election for the last several decades have been voted by highly manipulated voters. It's only "bad" now because republitards have no control over corporations and are scared as fuck.

Funny since it was republitards that keep on fucking voting to reduce oversight over corporations and stripping the government of their power to regulate them because "B-B-BUT MUH WEALTH TRICKLE DOWN". You morons brought this upon yourselves. I'm going to enjoy watching America burn from the sidelines.

Attached: 1539141373107.webm (960x960, 2.93M)

archive.fo/9Nq5p
holy shit lol

>the nation has always been controlled by the wealthy on both sides
>its your fault that you voted to do this or that when I just admitted the very system in place is built to ignore and marginalize you in every way no matter who wins
are you brain damaged? if you want to be a sociopath at least be an unapologetic one. No need to make up an excuse for why you're secretly a good person for fapping to the misery of the masses

Stay seething republicuck

why is it always retarded opposite-ly agenda'd parties that spam their shtity news articles about this

seething

>Head of Responsible Innovation
That's a made up title to pretend they have some authority

zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-25/google-ethics-team-busted-calling-prominent-conservative-jews-nazis-veritas

What did they mean with this

Conservatism is government intervention only when necessary. It isn't libertarianism, and it isn't the flip side where instead of shitty corrupt corporations controlling everything you have shitty corrupt bureaucrats controlling everything and then retiring with giant pensions everyone has to pay for forever.
The corporations are much easier to get control of and break up when absolutely necessary, any government you create doesn't go away and they have powers over people well beyond any private company and control over policing agencies and the military.

Conservatism is ignoring corporate atrocities until it's too late and then do damage control. There has never once in the history of commerce where an entity abides by ethical standards when Uncle Sam is asleep. Stay cucked. You're reaping what you sowed.

have sex

Neck yourself apathetic corporate apologist.

Killing Google employees is morally just.

> water is wet.

it's ok when we do it: the post

Almost as if the US is an oligarchy....

This is also (neo)liberlaism. Basically capitalism in general.

Fuck off glow in the dark basedface

row row row fight the power

Attached: 1561498739226.png (1954x1138, 1.01M)

Why is this video so goddamn cringy? Couldn't they just have left the stupidfuck horror style ambient piano music and overly low-pitched voice-changer from the video?

The video gives off a mood that it was made by a edgy 14 year wannabe member of the elite hacker group Anonymous and I'm not gonna watch any more than 5 seconds of it because 1) It's impossible to take seriously and 2) Trying to watch it makes me physically sick.

Attached: 1561367410971.jpg (640x1136, 116K)

so is google publicly supporting hillary clinton?
the reason they won before congress last time is due to incompetent assholes asking bullshit questions.

This, the posters in the background are just the cherry on top

who's that?

The creator and former owner of Jow Forums. As of 2015 the ownership has been transferred to a guy called Hiroyuki Nishimura, the original founder of the Japanese textboard 2channel from the 90s. 2channel is not to be confused with 2chan (also called Futaba Channel), which was the first site ever to use the traditional imageboard web layout as we know it today from Jow Forums and many other imageboard websites.

They learnt from the best.

Attached: Yellowvan.gif (240x184, 352K)

Project Veritas is aimed at easily influenced, low IQ rightists, so they make heavy use of misleading editing and appeals to emotion.
Sadly, it works, as that demographic group is rather large, and seems to be plentiful in this site after 2016

Complete statements straight from the horse's mouth which corroborates with internal documents. You watch too much ytp thqh. More insider leaks are coming though. Looking forward to the new google defence narrative.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-26.png (1263x8810, 1.12M)

Google is openly censoring known Israeli shills now. Why do you oppose this Jow Forums

>Why do you oppose this Jow Forums
Because censorship is always bad, not only when it works against your opinions. Duh.

My only source of entertainment - gone.

Justify this

Sup shill

After watching this video, I think it's overblown and retarded. Only fascists and commies take offense at a private corporation upholding discretionary standards with respect to the content they allow on their platform. I am more than glad that Google lobbies against legislative attempts at holding content hosts responsible for what is uploaded to their platform. I think that's the business interest they are trying to defend here. Morally speaking, they believe conservatism/traditionalists are evil. They're wrong but who cares. It's fine that they believe in different things and they do not have to be neutral. Just use something else.

The left used to delight painting itself as a victim of the mean right wingers. I see everyone's picking this up now. Man the fuck up, little bitches. Start your own medias, hosting platforms, and businesses.

>inb4 no venture money
Crypto and DAOs make it easy to crowdfund anything these days. Shut up.

Attached: kek.png (247x185, 85K)

What's Yandex's version of " " and site: ? Do they even have these functions? Those are the only reason why I haven't switched away from Google yet, no other engine seems to have those.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-26 Yandex.png (180x106, 2K)

seconding

also type:

>What's Yandex's version of " " and site: ? Do they even have these functions? Those are the only reason why I haven't switched away from Google yet, no other engine seems to have those.
works on ddg, you might assume " " is not working as they just give the closest match if no results are found (or after listing the few exact matches they have)

All of this has been public knowledge for years now, but the simple availability of info on it doesn't seem to interest anyone, so they dress it up in this shitty CSI aesthetic. It's the same as those cringey nature documentaries that try really hard to give off a action movie vibes. They might be objectively lower quality than the older comfy informative ones, but they have to get people to watch them somehow and this is the only thing that works.

is this from HuffPost?

Why the hell do you keep posting it on YouTube then.
Clown world.

When will burgers realize that freedumbs means that corporations can essentially do what they want?

It's from Inspect Element

Can't find this article on Bing, someone post the link pls.

>Start your own medias, hosting platforms, and businesses.
this tired ass argument, you act like it can be done with a snap of the fingers, yet ignoring the amount of capital it takes to create a platform as big as YouTube, or the practices that platforms like YouTube use in order to crush competitors
tl;dr you're a dumb faggot that doesn't think before you post
well fuck you too nigger

There are legitimate reasons to criticize Google for, especially their insatiable lust for my personal data so they can flood me in advertising. But this epic stormnigger butthurt is embarrassing:

>NOOOO JEWGLE KICKED US OFF JEWTUBE NOOOOOOOOO
>ALL WE WANTED WAS TO SPREAD HOLOCAUST DENIAL IN PEACE NOOOO
>JEWGLE FILTERS THE TROOF ABOUT THE HOLOHOAX FROM THEIR SEARCH RESULTS, 1ST AMENDMENT INFRACTION NOOOO

Attached: 6ac6d4cb2775db557f810a64e92cd6d4.jpg (749x960, 62K)

Because it's not fucking real, don't for /b/ bait

this is Jow Forums consumer electronics, they're the opposite of that.

>sadly
gotta herd the sheep if you want something done. maybe its sad that the brainelss exist, but they don't really know what they're missing out on so more sympathetic than actual tragedy.

what's googles? they've ignored those tags for years now.

Because the stormniggers were actually right and Google is using the precedent to take down videos that literally are just criticizing their business practices.

This should be a major scandal but barely anyone is reporting this on the news, a lot of people are still oblivious to this.

Imagine being so utterly starved for attention that you have to pretend to be a retard for (You)s.

>something requires work
>instead to work for it, scream gib gib gib
nice try Tyrone

cause google has to accept those articles into its search engine.

They're literally admitting to influencing elections, why are you bringing up the holocaust?

>project veritas
user..

>scream gib gib gib
except I didn't do that you dumb jigaboo, goes to show how fucking low your ape IQ is because I dismantled your tired ass argument of
>huurrrrrrr durrrrrrrr just start your own media platform if you don't like it hurrrrr
just shut the fuck up and stop posting

I saw the presumed document dump in the previous thread. Everything was low-effort fakes.

wtf the left loves corporations now

That's as real as that faked newspaper article naming moot the "leaker" that's making the rounds

Are you retarded? I'm talking about the video this thread is about, it was removed and there was no reason for doing so other than because it was critical of the platform.

Even if you have a bug up your ass about O'Keefe or Trump or whoever, can you really not see how it may be a bit concerning that the most influential platform of the world is silencing criticism of their practices and people like you are too passive to do anything about it because you can't think nonpartisanly for one fucking second?

>barely anyone is reporting this on the news
Why would they?

>it's another "burgers find out they live in a corporatocracy" episode

Burn Google to the ground

>its a non-burgers don't realize they live in the burgers' corporatocracy episode

it's ok, they don't want to do no evil

they consider "moderate conservatives" worse than nazis because they like to masturbate to a particular mlk quote

By Project Veritas, famous for taking the Sergei Eisenstein approach to wallraffing. They have zero credibility and nothing from any of their earlier videos has ever panned out.

Attached: 1560522809694.png (600x474, 6K)

Some shit panned out, lots didn't. Credibility doesn't matter as much when you've got primary sources.

Name one thing that panned out. Genuinely interested, maybe there's been one thing..

>straight from the horse's mouth
>"yeah but what about the people relaying this packet of information to me?"

Just continuing to miss the point entirely

God I fucking hate this awful company.

>Project veritas

Hasn't everything these guys ever done been debunked and isn't their funding and leadership traced back to Russia?
>They appear during 2016 and spread a bunch of insane batshit crazy conspiracy stuff in favor of trump
>They have been caught literally using actors to fake CNN or planned parenthood employees
>They appear right now, during Huawei china trade war increased tensions with iran right before the next election season
Yeah I don't buy this shit, almost boomer pizza gate q user levels of cringe

Attached: 1561453766629.jpg (577x577, 52K)

its a deep fake

>miss the point
missing the point would imply lack of due diligence
he's being careful enough not to address it entirely

Well there was this one time they suggested Google is using their influence to control the flow of information
And then Google purged videos for no justifiable reason other than because they were critical of their practices

absolute kek that this website has turned into a literal fox news/drudge off-shoot

remember when this gang of massive corporations and politicians was screeching that other people were influencing elections and manipulating opinions with biased information? the fucking nerve.

Funny how ProjectBullshitas gets to pay its staffers to shill their garbage and no one says anything about that.

Do you happen to have a point?

Attached: 1561486736168.jpg (2047x325, 96K)

California where they did the candid camera thing on that middle management google chick is a "two-party consent" state, meaning that it's illegal to covertly film people without their consent. That's why the video was taken down..

the 2016 election stuff, though the level of what he got was extremely exaggerated. Some stuff was merely counter-lawsuits rather than debunked. Lots of it's not even illegal anyway, just emotional appeals nobody actually needed.

Nah pretty sure they're not funded. Some of his associates in the arrests are random daddy-issues politician kids and things. Wouldn't surprise me if russians amplified the virality though.

two party consent applies to wiretapping, not recording generally.

Beto and planned parenthood

Can the mods please remove this Jow Forumstier garbage?

Was there misconduct by Google if no one hears about it?

Glad i'm not the only one that sees through the bullshit. Meanwhile at cattle ranch Jow Forums...

Attached: 1561466142833.png (640x640, 535K)

That user forgot to mention FreeRepublic. These threads remind me of browsing through FreeRepublic back in the day. Is FR still around?

>private corporation
Google is a public corp now and you can buy stock in it.