Daily reminder that this guy literally eat's his dead foot skin

Daily reminder that this guy literally eat's his dead foot skin.

youtu.be/I25UeVXrEHQ

Attached: Richard_Stallman_-_FĂȘte_de_l'HumanitĂ©_2014_-_010.jpg (220x330, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Math_55
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Food is botnet

Attached: Why gnome is a foot.webm (320x240, 237K)

His dead foot skin is proprietary software, stay cucked

it's just a GNOME tribute

He's also a communist jew. What a surprise.

you're barking up the wrong tree guy
T. eats foot skin

trips checked

What's the problem? I do that too.

thx, checked yours too. hope i don't get banned again for dubs posting.. such a gay rule

i do too

thats good protein, no sense is throwing nutritious protein in the trash

Why hasn't he commented on Google literally trying to influence the 2020 election. Is it because it's an inconvenient truth?

Good question.
Wondering if anyone's asked him, though knowing this hypocritical cuck he won't answer because he can't answer.
Pathetic. Won't even double down, bet he just will ignore and pretend like nothing's happening.

I don't give a fuck about his personality, I use the products of his work and activism. I don't need my plumber to be a perfect non-cringe buddy in order to use his services.

why would he? what does it have to do with him?

Fuck me

>he doesn't eat his dead foot skin

soulless npcs don't understand

>Why hasn't he commented on Google literally trying to influence the 2020 election

He also hasn't commented that water is wet and the sun is bright.

Why should he state the obvious things over and over again? He has a list on his website with all the companies he things are bad or evil in one way or another, for various reasons. Should he bring them up every time they do another shitty thing?

Why wouldn't he? One would think that a tech company literally doing what he predicted would happen would catch Stallman's eye, but apparently some whore's videos being removed (something he posted on his site) is more important than that to be worth commenting.
Maybe it's because it doesn't fit his narrative of how big bad Trump undermines democracy, or maybe he's so sheltered in his echo chamber of liberal sources he doesn't know what's going on. Either way he looks like (even more of) a fool for being silent/unaware of the political consequences of Big Tech taking place in his own country.

>looks like a fool
only to faggots like you. go to Jow Forums and out of Jow Forums

This is a thread of the guy eating shit from his foot. How is that not something a retard would do?

>. How is that not something a retard would do?
Look up Diogenes

You summerfags must leave.

tranny reddit google shills need to go back

he also passed Math 55
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Math_55
i'm hetero. not that there's anything wrong with being a tranny.

>nothing wrong with encouraging people to mutilate themselves
gb2 pol

Shame on him then, he should know better than reading only from biased sources.

pol is anti tranny like (You)
go there

open sores food

reality is anti tranny
you should exit it now