Why Raspberry manufacturer did not tell everything in the press conference?

tivi.fi/uutiset/tv/0a74a76d-3eec-4db8-8432-cb1ba8df200c

Raspberry Pi4 was supposed to cost 35 dollars and be equipped with 1GB RAM.

However the first shipped models had a manual and manual states there is 1GB, 4GB and 8GB models available.

But nobody has said anything to the public about 8GB model.

Should we now wait until 8GB models are in the stores? Maybe not since 4GB should already be enough for raspberry applications. The choice between 1GB and 4GB is more significant but do remember that 4GB cost 20 dollars more.

Attached: raspberry-pi.jpg (400x650, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tivi.fi/uutiset/tv/0a74a76d-3eec-4db8-8432-cb1ba8df200c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tivi.fi/uutiset/tv/0a74a76d-3eec-4db8-8432-cb1ba8df200c
>
>Raspberry Pi4 was supposed to cost 35 dollars and be equipped with 1GB RAM.
>
>However the first shipped models had a manual and manual states there is 1GB, 4GB and 8GB models available.
>
>But nobody has said anything to the public about 8GB model.
>
>Should we now wait until 8GB models are in the stores? Maybe not since 4GB should already be enough for raspberry applications. The choice between 1GB and 4GB is more significant but do remember that 4GB cost 20 dollars more.

Buy a real computer faggot

Just made this yesterday :3 it's got no audio out yet tho

Attached: IMG_20190625_200047.jpg (2160x3840, 680K)

looks like regular gameboy to me

>a 35$ computer cost 55$

Attached: mpv-shot0290.jpg (544x720, 85K)

Please tell me you got a replacement shell to do that and you didn't butcher an original like a fucking dunce

>Should we now wait until 8GB models are in the stores?
Depends on what your project is. If you plan on using it as some sort of mini-desktop substitute, then yes. For a notebook kit, get either the 4 or 8GB. If your project is going to run off batteries, I'd go with 1GB or 2GB to help keep the power draw down. If you are making a pihole, 1GB is plenty.

there's usually a refresh later on they'll probably have an 8gb model then. but 2bh these things are a waste of money nobody I know who has bought one ever really used it.

Just because you & your friends are idiots doesn't mean others are

Don't project your failures onto other people.

Not him, but I've butchered something like 500 gameboys in the past 20+ years just to make chinky shit from them to sell to aging morons who pay bigger bux for that shit than for the originals.

desu who needs 8gb of ram with that cpu?
There are better deals for that range

I preordered one of the very first model B boards all those years back, it's been in use pretty much constantly and still is right now.

>the absolute state of raspberry fags

Attached: 1555198321202.png (707x786, 126K)

A Raspberry Pi is a real computer you dumbfuck Intel tranny.

I use mine as a desktop computer on my workbench. It can flash chips and interface with my older HP test equipment.

Maybe they figured out the demand wouldn't be there for the 8GB models for the price they'd have to sell it to have appropriate profit margins?

Is there really a good market to this? I've been thinking about taking a crack at it after refurbing an old gameboy for fun.

what are you even supposed to do with 8GB ram and that weak ass CPU

The 3b+ works great as a desktop, this will be even better. Intel BTFO.

You'll finally be able to run a typical node.js server.

i routinely run out of memory while playing with tensorflow on my cluster

Please delete this fascist propaganda, thanks

maybe u should just buy a real server

it's not 1 / 4 / 8 GB
it's 1 / 2 / 4 GB
there might be an 8 in future i guess. but not until the Pi 4 B+ update is released probably

with 8GB ram it would be absolute outstanding small server like nothing else on the market

Congrats it's fucking ugly

>inb4 the eternal optiplex

Attached: 156156579050347.jpg (1618x1910, 309K)

nvidya is too expensive, the bill for cpu training is not worth buying chink xeons for 35$ a piece

it is a replacement shell, why would it matter tho? could just put a replacement shell on the game boy it'd bring the gameboys price up
it'll look better once i put the glass on the screen

Attached: 1557605677245.jpg (900x1200, 182K)

I want to 1488 with Tarja chan

>he doesnt buy sub £30 i5 desktops and sell them for a huge profit

Attached: unknow5n.png (640x451, 292K)

what difference does it make? it performs the same when its in your desk drawer

qt miku

There's always those kinds of retards who buy the most stacked configurations available, if you sell them 4Gb now, they will surely buy 8Gb when they announce it in a few of months.

>in the past 20+ years
Nice LARP, faggot.