Its been a good run, intcelbros

Its been a good run, intcelbros

Attached: D90oZm5VUAMsMEj.jpg (580x516, 42K)

Attached: 1-12.jpg (544x307, 12K)

Attached: 1561547348460.jpg (718x379, 102K)

>gayming benchmarks

stay mad bruh

it still looks good for an early sample
either way it beats the quad core 9900k so its fine

>same performance as a 5 year old intel
>it still looks good

bruh

>197 at 3.6GHz
IT'S FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE
GOYIM

Attached: 1487297768743.jpg (960x878, 125K)

>200$ vs 400$
>pay double for less than 50% gain, less in other workloads.
How cute.

This is hilarious.

the 6700k and 9900k have the same single core performance

>zen will outsell intel until israel goes bankrupt
Stay mad breh

>11 replies
>5 posters
I smell AMDjeet shills.

Attached: InChad.jpg (910x1015, 218K)

It's even less than 25 % gain. You must be pretty fucking stupid to buy the Intel CPU.

Bruh why does your CPU get the same performance as a 5 year old intel?

because newsflash: the 6700K and 9900K have roughly the same single core perf.

NOO

Attached: 1558950008166.jpg (1365x1280, 810K)

Why does your new i9 get the same single core performance as a 5 year old i7?
where is your toilet amir?

Bruh is your CPU broken or something, shouldn't it be at least faster than a 5 year old intel? You should look into it.

>You must be pretty fucking stupid to buy the Intel CPU
That's on par with being a mentally ill Intel fanboy.

Attached: 1536694146733.png (1200x800, 164K)

look i'm glad to see intel get btfo too but we've got like 3 or 4 of these threads already

the 7700k is the same shit as the 6700k but is more stable at 5ghz due to its refined 14nm++++++++ process
the 8700k is the same shit as the 6700k with 2 more cores
the 9900k is the same shit as the 6700k with 4 more cores

keep dodging the question. The 9900K only has more cores than the 6600K, however it's single core perf is the same. because 14nm++++++++++

oh look it's "ironic" voreposter

Bruh are you sure you installed your CPU correctly? This doesn't look normal. Why is it on par with a 5 year old intel?

Maybe check the memory or the fan?

are you retarded or are you just an intel fanboy?
everything intel has released since 2015 is a skylake refresh with no IPC or Clockspeed improvement on the high end and top end

why does your processor perform exactly the same as the one from 5 years ago as well

>If I keep dodging the question, the 9900K will magically be better on Single Thread performance than the 6600K

>he hasn't started reporting the shitposters and then just moving on

Bruh I don't understand, if the intel is faster, why not just buy that instead?

ok retard

ok zoomie

>why not support the company that hasn't given a fuck about innovating in the past 10 years
because i'm not an asshole

because its not
overclock the ryzen to 4ghz and above and it will shit on the entire intel lineup

Bruh instead of buying a 3600 can't you see if maybe you could find a used 6700 on craigslist or something, you'll get the same performance for much cheaper.

But bruh if you care so much about performance why not get an intel and overclock that instead?

>same performance
>installs security patches
nothin personnel

because ryzen has more features, consumes less power, costs less overall and beats intel cpus while being clocked lower due to its ipc advantage
a ryzen at 4.4ghz can beat an i9 9900k clocked at 5ghz

you do that. and watch your 4 core get crippled in two years.

>6700
no fuck off
i'd rather buy a power efficient and cheap 3600 and enjoy all the benefits of a secure, 6c/12t cpu that comes neck to neck with the i9 9900k
i forgot ot mention that the 6700 is nowhere near close the 6700k so that makes your arguement even more retarded

Bruh I found a used 6700K on craigslist for 50 dollars. I think you'd have to be mentally retarded to get the 3600 considering how it gives you the same performance but costs 8 times more when you include the memory.

>cheap 3600

But bruh you can get a used 6700 for almost nothing all over the internet.

>craigslist
have fun getting raped, kidnapped or killed retard

stop being a fanboy and an apologist
4c/4t cpus are dead in 2019 and the 6700 is weak as fuck compared to the 6700k
you're not even funny

Attached: 1561548866767.jpg (709x379, 102K)

But I'm a man

>6700k
>6700
learn the difference mongoloid

Calm down son. I get why you're mad, AMD has delivered yet another piece of utter fucking shit. Why do you care? I promise you that just enough retards will buy it to keep the company afloat until their next meme. You don't have to worry. Just lower your expectations and stop thinking that they can ever reach intel.

>it's cheaper if i buy it used
Imagine buying an old battered cpu pozzed not only internally but also externally

>t. retard who thinks the 6700 is still relevant in 2019
seethe some more pajeet

What's even funnier is that Intel products are worse than dogshit. People don't want to spend the rest of their lives installing security patches and chillers.

>unironically citing Far Cry 5 as a benchamark of anything other than your autism

>meme
>intel has acknowledged AMD's efforts. and YOU, the fanboy, cannot.
This is the biggest case of delusion that this board has seen.

He's mentally ill, like most Intel fanboys.

>3600 is only as good as 6700k in one game and therefore they're the same in performance haha
retard

>he projects R7 2700X benchmarks thinking that the performance is the same as the 3600.
>while in his own images, the 3600 trumps it in gaming performance.

Well it matches or downright beats AMD's flagship in every gaming benchmark that I've seen so far, so I'd say it's relevant and I'd go even a little bit further and say you'd have to be a complete mong to spend money on a brand new 3600 when you can just buy a used 6700 that will give you the same or better performance for a tiny fraction of the price.

>flagship
>3600
This is hilarious.

Maybe that would work if all you did was play vidya...

1. the 3600 is the lowest clocked SKU and has 6 cores, the 3700X and 3800X have 8 and clock higher.
2. the 3600 has lower L3 Cache compared to its 8 core counterparts.
3. It was tested on a gimped BIOS with them not being able to tighten memory timing and Overclock the 3600.

It's almost entirely identical to the 2xxx series (which gets btfo by the 6700 in literally every game without exception), with the only difference being that it uses some meme chink manufacturing process.

Having that in mind, if you can give me ANY reason to buy the 3600 instead of a 6700, I'd really like to hear it.

It's just consolewarring /v/edditors from South America.

>oh, that's cute

no, retard, in the same set of images you posted, the 3600 has better FPS than the 2700X. That alone debunks your claim.

are you fucking braindead? the only advantage intel ever had was higher clocks and 6700 caps out at 4ghz on single core. If you buy non K intel chips you're a special combination of stupid and poor

>People are unironic fanboys/shills for a company that would still be selling 4C/8T as their top of the line consumer CPUs if it weren't for AMD lighting a fire under their asses
Textbook definition of mental illness

Attached: 1390814443192.jpg (352x398, 11K)

Bruh this dude has no idea what hes talking about

>better FPS than the 2700X

But not better than the 6700K

>more features
>having higher latency, requiring high speed ram and having a southbridge fan are features

>It's almost entirely identical to the 2xxx series
It's most definitely not, it has a 7nm manufacturing process, resulting in a higher IPC that 2xxx. It is a brand new processor design, unlike 2xxx which was an update of the 1xxx processor.
> give me ANY reason to buy the 3600 instead of a 6700
It sounds like you like to game, and don't work on your rig, so here goes:
-If you wanted to stream or capture and your graphics card didnt support NVENC or had poor NVENC performance
-You want new warrantied parts without spending an Intel premium
-You are interested in overclocking your CPU, which you won't be able to with a non-k 6700

>x470 with glitchy beta bios

the same image has the 6700K @ 116 while the 3600 @ 117.

>barely competing with 3 generations old intel
>lighting a fire

>You want new warrantied parts without spending an Intel premium

Who cares about warranties parts when you can just get a 6700 for free? If it breaks just get another one?

Why you so stupid?

Yeah in my country we call that a draw.

I wanna know what you're on.

Can you honestly tell me that we'd have the 9900K exist without Ryzen?

If anything, the 9900K will be a 4c/8t part without Ryzen.

Hell without AMD we'd have single-core housefires all around.

Thank you for proving my point

Send me a link to the cheapest 6700 you can find that isn't an auction

and what you're doing is moving goalposts.

>le cherrypicked fake brasilian benchmark graph again
now tell me it won't even boost to 5ghz

Attached: c5cc19da03a520cf.jpg (640x1280, 199K)

>that isn't an auction

why you do this?

because an auction isn't indicative of the price the CPU will actually sell for..

in his same image:
>the 2700X being outperformed by the 3600
>same idiot assumes that the 3700X and 3800X will perform similarly, despite having different clockspeeds and core counts.

This is really a retard,

Go back to installing security patches.

Attached: 1561538308529.png (816x333, 2.08M)

and yet the example in your chart is running a x470 and standard 3200 CL16

I love how the roles are reversed compared to, say, five years ago.

I’m not an enterprise user so the security patches are irrelevant. I won’t fall victim because no one has physical access to my system, and even if I did patch it doesn’t effect the workloads I do.

now this is a tech Anti-Vaxxer.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Intel fanboys are in full damage control.

Attached: Mark_Papermaster-Next_Horizon_Gaming-Architecture_06092019-page-014.jpg (6000x3375, 679K)

>amd is now the boot licking conformist choice

Oh no no

i didnt know intel fanboys were as pozzed as intel cpus
the 6700 has lower clockspeed and ipc the 6700k so it doesnt beat the 3600
keep dreaming big guy

Same situation as Apple vs Microsoft: fewer security flaws because fewer people give a shit, but then one day all it took was one faggot who took computer science 1 to hack all the Apple phones on the planet and release nude photos of every celebrity in America.

even the 9400f is better than the 6700
this dude barely knows what he is talking about

>just wait bro

yeah, why not support the company that brought us X64, Multi-core and APU's for a small premium. Without them you'd be stuck on a Pentium 10 32-bit processor that clocks up to 4.3 GHz.

ok buddy

>shows list of Intel vulnerabilities
>doesn't show a list of ryzen vulnerabilities, of which there are at least a half dozen
Weird how when you look to see if AMD CPUs are vulnerable to Intel specific vulnerabilities, they're not vulnerable.

Now why didn't AMD fairly compare to their own AMD specific vulnerabilities?

Oh yea, because they know you shills eat this shit up

t. CTS labs

kek