You have 15 seconds to explain why you give intel your money

I don't

BASED

damn. she's hot

Source?

Ikr

>posting a 2 year old news headline

Attached: 1561636902853.jpg (228x213, 11K)

>she

It's not the age of OPs headline, it's the recent news that Feminist Frequency is out of money. The prices that Intel charges help fund dead-end, ill-advised, virtue-signaling ventures.

This must be the work of AMD.

Heh, intel allocated $500 mil to diversity efforts

Proud to see my 8600k purchase go towards countering toxic masculinity and getting more women in tech.

Only misogynistic Indian incels could think this is a bad thing.

They sell me shit that works

Attached: 1561018169599_0.gif (640x480, 1.26M)

To elaborate beyond my 15 seconds. They were the first brand I heard about when researching for cpus and they had a good reputation for reliable products. Since then I have always just bought Intel processors because I've never had any issues with them and to me they seem worth the money. I have bought an AMD processor for a friends build and it never seemed to have any issues. I just dont get them often because I already know that Intel is reliable. I don't really care/follow the company.

It's a compensation for the product I received. It's like barter, but other side provides a fiat currency instead goods.

Me? I do it for the earnings

because when i had to get a new motherboard bulldozer was fucking garbage, and a pentium was $40 and as good as my old phenom. then i got a 7600k for $170. fuck paying any more for one than that, though

i got an rx 590 AMD 50th aniversary edition if that makes you feel any better

Attached: 590.jpg (1280x960, 128K)

they make good processors

intel donated 300 million dollars to fem orgs like fem frequency and then fired thousands of employees

they deserve what they got, and they deserve to disappear

Attached: 1537627193847.jpg (474x316, 17K)

i wonder why my file was deleted when it was the whole point of the thread

probs a seething trannie

Gave. And their processors were genuinely good in 2011.