*overflows your buffers*

*overflows your buffers*

Attached: 2701810_0.jpg (630x630, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Programming languages don't overflow buffers.
Programmers overflow buffers.

Attached: 8df39a36f6e8739b3b2fcb3b4ae6-guns-dont-kill-people-people-kill-people.jpg (285x200, 21K)

>laughs in highest gun death rates in the world
Yeah, we all know how well that argument has worked with guns...

Huh? 80% of USA is dumb nigger-tier trash. Of course they shoot each other.
Look at Switzerland, or any other white country. It's always the niggers and shitskins.

Exactly, why are you using arguments and policies from a mutt shithole as a model? Most white countries ban guns.

Your worn out one liner notwithstanding, no other programming language has this problem.

>Most white countries ban guns
False. Most /formerly/ white countries do.

2/3 gun deaths in America are suicide, and yet America has a lower suicide rate than Japan where gun access is highly restricted. Really makes you think.

1) Japan has a sky high suicide rate, because people are treated like slaves.
2) US suicide rates are among the highest in the world

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_in_the_United_States

Remove the n word crime and its only slightly above european average

Remove nigger crime and you also don't need guns any more either because the country will be safe.

This isnt what guns are about brainlet

ban assault programming languages, that will fix all computer errors.

>being so bad programmer that you manage to overflow buffer
Even if you are using "safe" language you shouldn't be allowed to program.

Poor craftsmen blame their tools.

*smashes your vtables*

Attached: cpp_logo.png (918x1032, 45K)

> *SROP attacks your Linux server*
Nothin personal, kid

Attached: th.jpg (474x323, 23K)

Thread ruined.

explain

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-27 srop - Google Search.png (893x154, 20K)

Yeah, it's about the size of your penis, I know.

No one is a good programmer then, because crippling buffer overflows keep showing up all over the place in all kinds of mission critical C software written by experienced, seasoned and knowledgeable developers, both open source and proprietary.

Sigreturn oriented programming. You wouldn't understand it, and neither do your OS's developers

>produce shit tool with critical problems
>other tools don't have these problems
>blame users when they complain about your tool
Flawless plan.

And it's definitely not intentionally put there by the cia.

This, everyone who unironically defends C glows in the dark.

Wow so edgy

pls no hax me 1337 haxor

>what is memcpy/strncpy
Rust-let detected

>Most /formerly/ white countries do
But not the USA apparently

Based C.

never seen a good craftsman with shit tools

*fails to NUL-terminate your strings*

Apparently. Ethnically white first world countries don't have problem handing out guns to its citizens simply because the subhuman portion of the population is so small that it doesn't have any negative effect. US likes to think they're ethnically white, but that hasn't been true since the apes got their rights and it shows.
Most ethnically white countries have a basic "are you 18+, with clean criminal record, basic gun training and no mental issue (pretty much impossible to fail unless you're a complete waste of oxygen)? go get your gun". Despite how easy it is to get a legal (or illegal) gun, gun crime is nowhere near multi-culti first world shitholes, it's also pretty telling how the most multi-culti areas have highest gun crime (well, all crime). I really, really wonder why that is.
It was a real shock when i moved from France to Switzerland and the first ape i saw was 3 months in. Almost like the homeland i remember when i was a kid, the only nigs you could see were in TV.

Attached: 1555602117520.jpg (596x493, 31K)

>not using
struct st {
unsigned allocated,
length;

char internal[];
};

Even Pascal does that by default. That's how shitty C is.
Imagine living in a world in which memory protection hasn't been invented yet. You don't have to imagine, just try C.

struct memory {
bool is_protected;
char internal[];
};

>fails to use (scan|print)f length specifiers.

>even using scanf/printf to begin with
You just opened a whole nother can of worms about how awful C is right there, user.

C: The language that confuses zoomers and trolls, both failed to understand it so they whine about it.

Just use the bounded functions if you're not capable of using your brain kek

>You just opened a whole nother can of worms about how awful C is right there, user.
how exactly ? Using length specifiers properly i.e.
char input[64];
fscanf(stdin, "%64s", input);

solves most of the common stumbling blocks people encounter with that family of functions.

k

>using virtual
>using inheritance at all over composition

what is the point of getting the adress of memory in c? i dont need it to get the value stored in variables

for certain data structures, speed, changing values without changing the original variable, etc, pointers are necessary.

C is the best programming language......

fuck, i had to make my computer a more secure....

even facebook hackers could hack my beautiful machine....

I wonder why. C is the easiest language to learn. No syntactic sugar bullshit and basic language features. Literally any language is more complex than C.

*uploads your database to the dark web*

Attached: 1280px-PHP-logo.svg.png (1280x691, 79K)

>run valgrind
>know what buffer overflows

*segfaults*