What countries are relatively easy to emigrate to and have great salary compared to cost of living?

What countries are relatively easy to emigrate to and have great salary compared to cost of living?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1200x800, 169K)

>implying this thread is a meta thread

Are there any third-world software engineers that moved to some developed country? How is your experience?

Live in a low cost country and work remotely for a company that is located in a place with high salaries. This way they can pay lower than average where they operate and you will get more than average for a place where you live.

zhong guo

No country need or want slavs.

The best salaries are where the investment money are - US and China.

Brazil. Software devs/engs live like kings here, I know because I have a couple on my family.

And by Brazil I mean Southern Brazil/Santa Catarina, we have the fastest growing IT sector and we're the only place in the country where you won't get robbed and shot by dindus.

b...but no one said I'm Slav

Most of SEA, with the exception of Singapore. Singapore is the best of SEA, but one of the most expensive places in the whole world.

>only place in the country where you won't get robbed and shot
That's reassuring.

downside is: you live in Brazil

yet all you fags outsource all the fun jobs to us.

Also feel free to ask my whatever questions about Malaysia. I am non-Malaysian so my answers will be (mostly) unbiased.

E.g:

>Can you chew gum in Malaysia?
Yes.

Any Pajeets so far?

china

Do you live there, The Falcon?

I do. Been living here for years.

No Ivan. They outsource just boring blue-collar coding jobs like Java and webshit.

You fucking degenerates never studied algorithms and data-structures so are unqualified for anything but webshit and Java.

I doubt that as a foreigner you will find work when there are millions of domestic developers, also there are famous for having atrocious working conditions

can't speak for others but that's not really the case for me. granted, burgers sometimes ask me to come on site but i don't mind that.

>yet all you fags outsource all the fun jobs to us.
Nah they don't.

nuclear cope Cletus

Is there a worthwhile IT industry at all in Malaysia? Also, are they all Muslims like in Indonesia?

Hungary.

Nice cope
I'm literally starting an r&d position at a multi national company in two weeks
t. slav

Guangzhou (a city in China)

>western eu prices on basically everything
>eastern eu wages
literally the opposite of what op said

>breathes in
>gets cancer

>Singapore
>Good

Not only is everyone I know local to that area a total fucking retard, but the laws are also incredibly retarded and inflation is a huge issue.