Radeon Navi lineup beyond 5700XT leaked!

4pda.ru/2019/06/27/358642/

>RX 5950XT, RX 5950, RX 5900XT, RX 5900, RX 5850XT, RX 5850, RX 5800XT, RX 5800, RX 5750XT, RX 5750

Meanwhile
>5700XT's performance is already on par with RTX 2070
Imagine anything from 5800 and higher, while twice cheaper than the """""competition""""".

Attached: 1542380403591.jpg (192x246, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

portal.eaeunion.org/sites/odata/_layouts/15/Portal.EEC.Registry.Ui/DirectoryForm.aspx?ViewId=859ec98d-f4fe-423a-b6bc-d01b53fd4b7c&ListId=0e3ead06-5475-466a-a340-6f69c01b5687&ItemId=232#
portal.eaeunion.org/sites/odata/_layouts/15/Portal.EEC.Registry.Ui/DirectoryForm.aspx?ViewId=859ec98d-f4fe-423a-b6bc-d01b53fd4b7c&ListId=0e3ead06-5475-466a-a340-6f69c01b5687&ItemId=232#mixed=1&paginginfo=Paged=TRUE&p_ID=62859&pagenumber=1
tomshardware.com/news/amd-navi-10-navi-12-navi-14-navi-21,39684.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fake

die shill

>Eurasian economical commision's official site info
>in plain sight
>fake

But do they have any $200 cards?

Attached: bda9488eea1214d29b5091e7882b816e098c9ed281808e3ce881970be0024bda.jpg (1041x1238, 294K)

>while twice cheaper than the """""competition""""".
sure, but 5700xt is already only 10% cheaper than COMPETITION

Why don't they use infinity fabric on GPUs, 5700XT x2 GPU would be OP

Why are AMDrones so delusional?

>.ru
I'm not going to click on that shit, nigger.
Leak doesn't make sense if you consider that the 5700XT was originally named RX690, proving that it is a polaris replacement at double the price and the 5700XT being it's highest tier. We'll probably see a 5600(XT), 5500(XT) tho. Also the RVII would be made obsolete. Also, if the 5700XT is indeed just a mid-tier card instead of the highest NAVI, they wouldn't have made a mid tier anniversary edition. Leak is fake and gay.

Price discrepancy between 2070 and 2080, and especially 2080 Ti, is huge. So Radeon equivalent of 2080 Ti will definitely be nearly x2 times cheaper, in that regard.

If they can already use infinity fabric with Vega why not use it with RDNA which is way better than GCN

Attached: on5i0h1n97231.jpg (1485x1009, 186K)

No rt/dxr no buy.
Its bad enough they suck power and slower than their equivalent card from nvidia competition as well

Fuck sake gpus are shit lately and I say that as someone with a 2080ti
Lmao 4k 240hz is off the table I didn't even get dp2.0 and this useless virtual link

Because RDNA is made for gayming while GCN/Vega/RVIICustom Apple solution is much better for workstation loads.

I was thinking the same thing. They have everything they need to make an insane dual GPU card.
>IF has had it's kinks worked out
>Fast as fuck VRAM would make fantastic speeds for IF
>7nm node size for CPU and GPU means crazy good yields

I'd love it if they made one. Like a Radeon 5970 refresh

>No rt/dxr no buy
imagine being this retarded and falling for shitty nvidioid gimmickry

They basically did this with the new Mac pros cheese grater
Lmao the 2080 ti is below 900usd ow what shithole do I love in?
Their not selling and gathering dust so their been sold off cheap

>2080 performance for $250
yes, i heard this before. then navi happened.

It's information that was taken from an official governmental site and that information is available in the open currently, you dumb fucks.
Here it is - portal.eaeunion.org/sites/odata/_layouts/15/Portal.EEC.Registry.Ui/DirectoryForm.aspx?ViewId=859ec98d-f4fe-423a-b6bc-d01b53fd4b7c&ListId=0e3ead06-5475-466a-a340-6f69c01b5687&ItemId=232#
The 4pda is just an insider resource which found it, it's not a direct leaker.

RDNA is GCN. Its not a new ISA, just a reordered CU.

It's a universal capability like dx12 dxr and vulkan rt
Amd just can't be fucked running it in software on their gpus hence that vapourware crytekc demo on a v56

Nvidias rtx is literally using that standard + their own hardware accelerated ray tracing.
I wouldn't consider it playable though 1440p 30fps low is unplayable

>no gimmick, high power, same price
>gimmick, low power same price
such a hard choice. performance wise it's going to be RVII situation again.

>it's from muh "official government" therefore it's true
LMAO being this retarded.
The fuck has a government interest in what mid tier gpu's AMD is releasing, lmao at you brain.

>RDNA is made for gayming while GCN/Vega/RVIICustom Apple solution is much better for workstation loads
lol

Attached: untitled-2.png (581x518, 22K)

I'm not blaming anyone buying nvidia cards because of performance/watt, i'm laughting at retards buying nvidia cards because of muh gimmick that literally only like 4 games actually use.

certification of import, you stupid retard

>The fuck has a government interest in
They're listed as "cryptographic devices".
Here's a direct link portal.eaeunion.org/sites/odata/_layouts/15/Portal.EEC.Registry.Ui/DirectoryForm.aspx?ViewId=859ec98d-f4fe-423a-b6bc-d01b53fd4b7c&ListId=0e3ead06-5475-466a-a340-6f69c01b5687&ItemId=232#mixed=1&paginginfo=Paged=TRUE&p_ID=62859&pagenumber=1 now go and off yourself, reality-denying noVideot.

>being this fucking retarded
>not understanding that various pieces of hardware are evaluated by regulatory commissions before they're allowed on the consumer market
This is no different from a new phone showing up in FCC documents when its being tested for compliance with all radio regulations.
Why are you even here?

Russians have some retard-tier clickbait

>RX 5650XT, RX 5650, RX 5600XT, RX 5600, RX 5550XT, RX 5550, RX 5500XT, RX 5500 и RX 590XT.

5700XT is a 200+ watt unit.
We're fucked AMD got nothing until they totally throw out GCN

>economical commission
>lmao why do they give a fuck about market products

>uses 10 more watts
>high power
Why are nvidiots so poor they can't afford some electricity?

Maybe they just wanted to improve GPU efficiency, GCN was way too obsolete for proper infinity fabric, RDNA is way more efficient

Attached: FC4.png (1299x2181, 70K)

No

6 and number is growing, DXR is what kill console parity Jow Forums luddites only ones who can't see it
AMD while supporting it by hardware refused to support it in drivers for who knows what reason, probably so marketing comparison won't be made how badly it runs because they give you RTX price without any RTX.

It's generally a good indicator on how cool/hot a card runs and generally reflects well on arch efficiency.

>AMD GPU for gaming
No

Ryzen is good (finally) but NEVER use an AMD GPU for gaming

>6 and number is growing

Attached: 1560208765423.jpg (251x242, 10K)

chiplet GPU is not as easy as it sounds for games, there is all sorts of software and backwards compatibility issues

Slit your wrists, stupid nGreedia's milking lolcows.

It's fucking confirmed. Learn to live with it, or off yourselves right this very instant.

Attached: 645865j6450689u.jpg (1170x987, 968K)

Yes, user. Moving from 4x16 SIMD to 2x32SIMD does not change what the ISA is. Going from single scalar to multi scalar CU does not change what ISA it is either.
Its GCN family. You can't argue with the optimization guideline explicitly detailing feature set and instructions.

Enjoy your shitty drivers.

in a year. do you even know how long it takes to develop a game? it's a huge number for such a short time.

AMD is going to release 21 brand new cards from the 1 chip they showed?

Is this the brain power of Russian hackers?

5700 series is way better than what nshittia offers

What I find odd is how people complain about gcn being a thing but then don't mind Nvidia using Cuda since God knows when and not changing it.

>thinking some shitty russian commission is in any way trustworthy and legit
also this basically proves my earlier point

Yes and Coffee Lake is actually Pentium III so what's your point?

>5950XT
Dial GPU meme boards are BACK

Attached: 1561213364267.png (1022x337, 189K)

looks legit, and since they are working on certification now it's probably not very far away, probably early 2020
pricing and tdp still going to be shit, so who cares

whatever that makes you not a buyers remorse

>not understanding the difference between hardware architecture and ISA
Why do you little retards even bother posting?

Again, you DUMB reality-denying piece of stupid milking lolcow shitfag, this is OPENLY available on an OFFICIAL site of Eurasian economical committee. It's a part of the listing on the "cryptographic and encryption devices/gadgets", meaning that these are highly likely going to be used either for mining or for GPU-accelerated tasks (folding @ home or some enterprise shit, who knows). That is NOT the point, however. The point is that it's OFFICIAL and thus 100% real, abso-effing-lutely confirmed.

how stupid are you? if anything customs and certification in russia is pinnacle of bureaucratic machine, they fight you for every cent and document every letter.

Judging by the expiration date, it seems that the line's release dates are planned to be stretched out from 2019 to 2022 at the very least, so Navi GPUs for 3 years.

>it's not reiteration because this one is different

>what is 3950X

AMD. Is going. To release 21 new cards. When they only showed us a single 230mm chip.
>"We like small chips"
>Dr. Lisa Su, 2019 Computex presentation
I have no doubt they have a half-sized Navi chip for the $180-250 market

What I think is this is nothing more than marketing FUD and you're a retarded nigger vodka-drunk dumb little retard.

You don't even know what you're trying to argue at this point.
Coffee Lake and a fucking Core2Duo are both X86 ISA. Hardware arch is an implementation of a given ISA.
GCN is an ISA with multiple differing hardware implementations. Navi is part of the GCN family because it is still the same ISA.

that's just standard time frame, import rights will end in 2022 so it only means no new cards will be imported by that time if not prolonged
not indicative of anything concrete

Go and hang yourself. Now. Do it, stupid fagshit.

It could be NAVI 12, 14 and 21
but its not the same chip indeed
tomshardware.com/news/amd-navi-10-navi-12-navi-14-navi-21,39684.html

Ok, ok, since reason won't sway you at all.

5700XT is a 185 watt+ graphics card.
Are you suggesting there is a tier at least double that power? 370 watts?
Are you fucking kidding me?

Go throw yourself off of a bridge. Don't talk shit to me you stupid piece of shit.

5700XT is already One Hundred And Eighty Watts there could be a single 2-card tier higher than the 5700s but there won't be Twenty One Fucking Cards.

Yes, surely AMD paid whole post soviet territory to spread FUD on Jow Forums.

The 5700 XT is 225w, the lower binned non XT card is 180w.

Well what fucking ever it is, it's damn ridiculous to claim there is a seriously more powerful card in the Navi stack above that.

That's even fucking worse.

2060 shitper btfo

Attached: 1906___917678379.jpg (1080x692, 145K)

Again, its not the same chip, also different architecture. They will probably completely ditch any traces of GCN in the next NAVI's. NAVI 10 is basically GCN+

I told you several times now: the info is official and sitting in open on an official governmental site. It's 100% confirmed, at this point.
You, on the other hand, currently completely shitting yourself in front of the entire web. Keep at it, kid.

Power comes as a consequence of pushing clocks as high as possible, no different from Polaris based cards.
A die with more CU and lower clocks could deliver more performance without power consumption totally exploding. They'll probably have a 295w card like always.

Ok bye thread full of shitposting paid shill retards!

Enjoy your smoothbrain garbled nonsense understanding of the world!

Ok bye you little idiot retard slow-boy! I'm always fucking right and I will be until I die!

>official governmental site
Dude, the CIA has fucking docs about ayylmaos on their "official governmental site"
it doesnt mean shit especially coming from russia

>2060
>5700XT
5700 is 2060's killer, not 5700XT. 5700XT is pit against 2070.

Solid fallacy there, user.

2060 shitper is just 2070 minus two SMs
they're basically the same

Attached: nv-turing-tu106_-full-chip-block-diagram.jpg (1200x547, 278K)

>Ok bye thread full of shitposting paid shill retards!
>Enjoy your smoothbrain garbled nonsense understanding of the world!
I don't know why you are such a colossal faggot. I do not even disagree with you and i'm not the other faggot you responded first. However, you are a giant fucking fragile faggot. Thes leaks are probably fake and gay and we will NOT see a anything above a 5700XT on the NAVI 10 chip, just so my position is clear.

you can't import not certified hardware to russia, it has to be listed
the fact that navi will get other cards was pretty obvious, quality of those cards is unknown, probably RVII 2 tier considering small navi TDP

Absolutely.

Its not the Navi 10 die, guy.
There are already entries in AMD's drivers pointing to different Navi dies.
This entry isn't fake, and it isn't a leak. This happens to literally every GPU and CPU ever released. It happens to pretty much every electronic device before its sold on the market.

What a great thread.

Kys.

It's not a "Russian site", you dumb fuck. The "Russian language" on it is just a PART of it. The Eurasian Economical Committee consists of a fuckton of different countries, it's a pan-Eurasia organization. Keep shitting yourself, you reality-denying buttblasted noVideotic morons. I'm screening all of your retarded buttmad right now, and I'm going to shove it in your stupid dumb faces when thing's starts going out to other places. Get fucked.

The more you'll keep on shitting yourselves right now by REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing in a "DURRRR, IT'Z RUSHA, SO IT'Z FAEK!" manner, the more delight it'll be bringing to us all when things start coming out and you'll be shat right in your stupid underage kiddie trollie boy faces. Get fucked, again.

hoe mad

Attached: 1559655854160.jpg (251x242, 26K)

>it isn't a leak
>literally nobody else in the world knew about this until posted here, because no anglosuxx speaks or understands Russian language or visits official governmental sites that have Russian language
>DEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRPPPP, NOT A LEAK I SAID, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lisa said it's not GCN and I'd rather trust her than some retard on a chilean leaf-eating island.

Nice non-argumentation, fagshit. Go and fuck yourself in the ass with barbwire soaked in brine, with no lube whatsoever.

>but but but GCN bad

It is GCN, you can't argue against AMD's own optimization guidelines.
GCN is an ISA, and AMD did not create a brand new ISA.

lmao mad

Attached: 5676786784678.png (659x609, 66K)

Attached: LTFUNGREEDIA.gif (400x360, 1.79M)

That's an awfully detailed response, my negro friend

"All new architecture" so your words are invalid.

Attached: 3af2863e-d5a3-40d5-8757-252ae540215b.png (760x426, 394K)

stay mad

Well yeah, but nVidia is gonna one up AMD with their super refresh which makes Navi doa.

Yeah but with shittier drivers and prices so nshittia BTFO

>still doesn't understand the difference between hardware arch and ISA
How old are you, kid? Talking in circles like this is laughably low brow.
Vega is a new arch from Southern Islands. Both are GCN, because despite their hardware differences they have the same ISA. Navi, despite having hardware differences from all other GCN implementations, is still the same ISA.

The "leak" may be bullshing, but isn't it well known that Navi 20 is comming next year?

Navi (uArch) is designed with GCN(ISA) but is radically different from past GCN (uArch)

>Imagine passing 400 watts through the pcb

Attached: 1557446979222.gif (253x275, 3.22M)

>The "leak" may be bulls--
It's not. See and .

10% cheaper = cheaper

I don't see a problem

>sandy bridge is a new uarch from nehalem both are iterations of P6 but they're still the same P6 iterations
Ok