For me it's UT Dallas, the best computer science university

Attached: images(9).jpg (318x159, 15K)

Dallas is in Texas, not utah. Fuzzy fucking Foreigner.

(U)niversity of (T)exas

Whoosh!

>US universities
>the best CS education
>implying
Incorrect, that would be ETHZ.

UT Dallas is unironically the best university for any computing related field. The school is based enough to value giving a good education over stupid shit like sports teams. If you received your education from anywhere but UTD you honestly wasted your time and money.
t. UTD Alumni and successful Software Engineer

UT Dallas is the India of texas

wtf i love UT Dallas now

my school's CS program requires us to use linux, vim, and g++
it's nice

So their to poor to afford Mac pros. Got it

University of Texas thread, huh?

Attached: 2D28413B-D7F3-4A5F-BD56-127CFB888A59.jpg (180x279, 13K)

Sorry for that, I’m phone posting from the shitter at work while various longhorns and UT-*insert shithole Texas town loaded with Katrina refugees and minorities* grads piss themselves in their cubicles trying to meet one of my hilariously arbitrary deadlines.

>yeah i'm not done yet
>maybe next week his task is finished
that's what i would say to you

Mine has like 2 or 3 linux instances for each cs student to ssh into but after sophomore year they don't really care what you code on as long as it compiles and runs with out of the box linux.

Too blurry to read

>UT Dallas is unironically the best university for any computing related field.
Not high performance computing

As soon as you put a graduate from UTD in front of a computer it BECOMES high performance computing.

For me, it's Ubuntu Gnome. The best linux operating system. I even donated $2500 to Ubuntu and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to send me the version 20 alpha.

One time I even showed Ubuntu staff my fully customized dot files. I said, "Look at my dot files, I can set docky as my default taskbar!" and the nice friendly Ubuntu worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you docky dotty!".
Now the staff greets me on skype with "hey it's docky dotty!" and ALWAYS send me the latest code for the next alpha release. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere in skype calls with Ubuntu staff, I go there at least 4 times a week for programmer chitchat and sharing my custom dot files, 1-2 times for technical support on the weekend, and maybe while I eat dinner when I'm hungry but also lonely and need to fulfill the social component of my Maslow pyramid.

I even configured skype to open in the ubuntu staff call but default, it's so convenient! What a great company, I love Ubuntu.

My university uses zybooks and has no mention of linux (Windows only and a couple (locked down) macs in the computer lab).
I am the only person who probably even knows about linux, let alone uses it (Gentoo btw) in any of my classes. Fuck my life

UT @EP here

Enjoy your NI performance rating and zero percent raise and being placed on a PIP and given 90 days to fish or cut bait.

KEK and LEL!

For me it's Trinity College, Oxford darling and I'm reading history & politics.