We not gonna talk about this?

we not gonna talk about this?
streamable.com/0e6fh

Attached: 178c1596dfc7de2019558470c037838b.png (955x538, 496K)

intel + nvidia is the only good combo. amd has no ray tracing

>$450 for 9.75 (max 9)
No, we're not. AMD has completely failed.

why i would care about raytracing?

You can run quake 2 at more than 60 fps at 1080p, and all that for just 1200$. What an amazing deal. Thanks Jensen.

You mean nvidia and AMD. Nvidia should bring back nforce branded motherboards

>completely
ah no, fuck off.

A fully ray traced game is heavy, what do you expect? Especially with it as new as it is. As much as you hope it's not, ray tracing is only going to become more and more common.

is that another fucking indian

>muh raytracing

Cucktracing is a meme you samjeet

Where did I say that I hope it won't become commonplace? Quake 2 RTX looked amazing. But that doesn't mean that Intel+Nvidia is the only option. By the time ray tracing becomes good/cheap/common enough that all major game developers take it into account, the current generation of RTX GPUs will be obsolete and there is a very good chance that AMD will also have it implemented.

Buy whatever fits your current budget and use case. You don't need to spend 1200$ in 2019 for something that will likely be a meme for the entire useful lifespan of your GPU.

this user will not repeat this after amd does better at ray tracing.
2-3 years firm now
>durr amd 46.38% of ray tracing performance at 60% of neetbux. Nvidiots btfo

wow
it's fucking nothing
nothing of value was said in that video

it's just people CONSTANTLY shit on Quake 2 RTX just because it's old. They released it for free, the equivalent of a mod, and people still bitched. It was nothing more than a showcase of what RT can do.
>$1200
Shit I wish. I spent $1500 on my 2080Ti. Bought it solely for performance, RT aside.

who is gonna buy this? I would if they get 50 dollars knocked off and sapphire comes out with a good card

Of course it's nothing. All reviewers are under NDA until the July 7th. If they were to reveal anything useful, they would get their asses sued by AMD and probably be put on a blacklist by all major manufacturers.

You know, I had the same option as you did. But I decided to wait a little and got myself 2*1080ti for like 350€ each from a miner who was too late at the party. In retrospect, it wasn't that great of an idea, considering how bad SLI support is today, but it was still a much better deal than a 2080ti.

Forgot to add. I also got to witness quake 2 RTX at glorious 1080p@30fps with both cards on their knees. And it still blew me away.

Which one should i get?

Attached: 1560704110017.jpg (1420x1880, 451K)

wait for arcturus

Those cards sure look sexy. Too bad they're going to be loud and hot.

nice

Attached: AoWJAS531U.jpg (1617x945, 122K)