What programming language has an easy access to good paying jobs ($100K+)...

What programming language has an easy access to good paying jobs ($100K+), but also high job security for decades to come?

If you could only learn one language for the rest of your life, which would you choose to have the best job security?

Attached: 5338.jpg (569x428, 25K)

Java if you don't mind selling your soul

JavaScript

you seem to have a fundamental misunderstanding of economics OP. Anything that's high-paying and in-demand enough to generate high job security attracts more and more jobseekers. The availability of which drives down pay and job security. Furthermore the presumably-smart people already doing it will tend to create tools to automate it and make it easier, lowering the barrier to entry, until eventually any pajeet can do it.

hope to god you're right.

That doesn't really apply to programming.

First off there aren't enough people with a high enough IQ to became decent programmers.
Secondly software needs to be maintained, so the more software is written in language X the bigger the demand for people who know language X.
Especially since there aren't enough people with a high enough IQ to become decent programmers, so there is a lot of poorly written software that requires loads of maintenance.

Literally my motivation for learning Java.
Too bad I forgot I'm an idiot before I started.

Can someone please explain to me why there are so many trannies in software development?

No matter what video I watch or forum I visit, there's always some dude in a fucking dress.

Explain this to me, anons.

>you need a high IQ to become a programmer
kek

C can be the backbone for ever

Trust me, you don't want ti program for a living if you don't have a passion for it. You will surely end up wanting to kill yourself down the road when your life is sapped away by problems too complex.

C ain't going anywhere, and less people use it because the thought of programming a computer is scary to them. Now a virtual machine or a web browser is more their style...

Sneed

C++ or .NET

Java is on the way out since those Jews at Oracle decided you needed a licence to use it.

source?

Programmers are sometimes so introverted that they try to turn into their own girlfriend.

None. Java and Javascript will be dead soon and if you think C++ or the meme language of the week will be still relevant in a decade from now you are delusional and need to leave.

Sorry mate, it only applies to Enterprise and development usage.
But killing it in Enterprise will limit its use in enterprise environments, which will mean it has no future.

COBOL. You'll hate every waking moment coding it, and you'll be shoved into a museum in the basement right next to a machine over twice your age that should have been replaced thirty years ago. But in twenty years once all the boomers who haven't been able to retire because banks keep pulling them back die, you could probably be the most anti-social, unkempt, autistic child rapist possible and companies will bend there asses over to keep you.

Fortran

Java, JavaScript, and C++ are probably your best bet. People say they're dying but they're really not.

Learn to read.
I said "decent".

They literally teach school children to program dude, it's like playing fooball or making a cake.

And every retard can technically perform surgery. Being good at something is a whole other thing than being able to breath and use your hands at the same time.

his point is that in previous generations they didn't do that, so there is a wave coming.

And that's still bullshit there is no wave coming and even so if we're going with his analogy how many footballers and cooks do you know that make tons of money off of it? Everyone can play football, everyone can cook, everyone can program. By far not everyone is good at it and even fewer are making good money off of it.

You can just use AdoptOpenJDK nowadays, tho.

PHP

OpenJDK exists

C++, obviously

>What programming language has an easy access to good paying jobs ($100K+), but also high job security for decades to come?
unironically javascript, sadly

>If you could only learn one language for the rest of your life
C or LISP probably, I'm not going into this as a career, and those are some of the most versatile and ones I find fun, even if I'm bad at this whole thing.

Fuck yes, Java is what my university teaches most of its classes in
Same. Why is computer science so hard. I thought in high school that I was smart but now I go to class and feel like an idiot and I've flunked a few classes

Is this guy right????

I think it may be sarcasm because Javascript is considered a an overused pleb language by most of Jow Forums, but I'm not entirely sure