Only idiots use apple products

>only idiots use apple products

here's harvard's senior survey on technology use OHNONONONONO andriodcels on suicide waycj

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-27 The Harvard Crimson Class of 2017 By the Numbers.png (661x405, 47K)

>Harvard
Fags, Muslims, and niggers use apple, and we already knew this.

thread died for this

Street shit harder

Attached: BB4D3F44-BB56-412D-9CCE-1104829DCA5A.jpg (2312x1156, 853K)

Thanks to student athlete admissions, diversity initiatives, legacy admissions, and whatever set-a-sides are in place for rich celebrities to bribe their dumb kids in, Harvard and the rest of the "elite" universities in the US are not what they used to be. The curriculum is dumbed down. It has to be or all the students admitted while not meeting the standards of academic rigor would flunk out. If celebrities knew they were just throwing good money after bad getting their dumb kids in, they wouldn't do it. The kid would just flunk out. But they do cuz once you're in there, it's all down hill. You get points for attendance. You get points for taking notes, the lectures and text books are watered down. Theory is gone.
Boasting about Harvard or any other """selective""" university (with the exception of Caltech) is a farce.
The only exception is when you hit graduate level. In that case, you either pass the GRE or you don't so not a room for shenanigans. But undergraduate? Fucking romper room bullshit.

>go to university to get an education
>buy an iphone

lol

Seething street shitters

Attached: B97A7E3A-C27B-45AB-A2FF-FD8A41A7E7EF.jpg (1846x2075, 364K)

harvard's avg sat score is pretty close to cal tech's though and one of the highest in the country

>t. rejected from every top 20 university and forced to take a scholarship to podunk state u

lol macs are pieces of shit. i have to use one at work because you can only test ios shit with xcode. sometimes when i turn it on it starts doing random shit. for example, when i turned it on this morning it started siri or whatever their voice control fuckery is called and that shit couldn't shut the fuck up until i pressed shift+ctrl+option. it's kind of entertaining but i need to get work done and that gets in the way. also, it overheats like a motherfucker. much rather use a thinkpad but what can ya do?

Harvard's main thing is law and liberal arts and stuff like that, isn't it? Why would I give a shit about what technology people who don't give a shit about technology use?

>harvard's avg sat score is pretty close to cal tech's though and one of the highest in the country
Yes, of course it is. That's the smoke screen, the veneer of elitehood, Harvard et al wave in front of the naive. Understand, it's the tail wagging the dog. It's not the school, it's the (average) students. The school, the curriculum, the standards, everything, the bottom has fallen out. While people believe the lie of somehow getting a level of education unavailable anywhere else, elite students will continue to flock. That doesn't make it not a lie though. Furthermore, again, due to what I outlined earlier, the curriculum is still dumbed down and the undergrad student body is being sold a bogus bill of goods. But hey, everybody gets an A+ so what difference does it make, right?

>even the smartest amerimutts are braindead
shocker

You will always be a shitskin currynigger. Seethe.

Attached: 1535885815737.webm (360x640, 1.26M)

Fuck you whitey, say that to my face and your own countrymen will turn on you kek

>android users are more likely to be redhead
Is this supposed to be a bad thing?

DESIGNATED

SHITTING

STREETS

Attached: 1542265036517.png (709x869, 522K)

>iJeet admits he shits in the street
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1530967118666.webm (340x314, 956K)

Cope

>Fuck you whitey, say that to my face and your own countrymen will turn on you kek
You been spending too much time on the internet, Patel. In the real world, almost nobody has very nice things to say about Indians. At best people are ambivalent, but mostly Indians are spoken of with open disdain. Everybody can recount multiple experiences of talking with Indians on the phone and being repulsed by your demeanor. Women are almost guaranteed to be harassed by any Indian caller. Men just think you are all scammers and assholes. Nobody likes eating in Indian restaurants cuz you guys wipe your ass with your hands and half the time don't even wash. It's repulsive and disgusting. Oh and you all smell like curry. Nobody likes that shit. Believe me, as a member of polite society, in my experience nobody has a problem speaking the truth about Indians.

Imagine being this mad you got rejected from every ivy, MIT, Stanford, etc etc

Attached: images (56).jpg (564x544, 25K)

poo in loo sir please buy Apple sir do the needful