Debian goes woke

Debian changed its logo in order to honor pride month. Discuss.

debian.org/intro/diversity

Attached: diversity-2019.png (200x282, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/woke
wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Code_of_conduct
lists.debian.org/debian-project/2018/12/msg00032.html
phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Debian-AH-Archive-Removal
m.slashdot.org/story/349890
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> DEBIAN
> DEBIAN
you dont see arch doing this kind of stuff just saying

Attached: 1561622213050.gif (500x491, 376K)

>goes woke
Speak properly, you imbecile

we NEED more trannies

>Discuss
Everything would be better if Hiro deleted Jow Forums (along with /v/ and /tv/) and only kept 4channel. Also traps aren't gay.

this is properly speak

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/woke

this is nothing new

Attached: 1458224497549.png (2133x1200, 1.01M)

thank for defend proper speak user

Preach it my man

fuck really?

Looks 70s as heck.

honestly the whole linux project is becoming a joke. There was a time when I wanted to learn it and use it as main OS and was very motivated to do it, but did not have time to research replacements and scripts for everything i used on windows or shit never worked well. Then I got time in 2017 - was on Mint for 4 months before I decided that if I was going to waste my life it would not be with something that for some magical reason requires hours/days on linux and minutes on windows. I know that the cool guys/hackers used linux and on this board there certainly was a lto of excitement for it, it was just not for me though because linux has no apps. Today, linux is .... dead. It is used in servers, phones IoT/whatver, but it has lost all its special appeal and really noone gives a fuck about mainly because the community is full of people that I would rather meet on the battlefield than communicate with.
Year of the Linux is never. You guys know it, I know it, even the trannies do. The only hope for linus is to be a bash shell running under windows.
Linux companies going woke should not even matter anymore as it does not change anything - the idea of the open source community is dead. The community is dead too. Technology today is just a strive for better machine learning algorithms that can enslave people.

Attached: 1540102694872.jpg (592x802, 90K)

imagine that someone actually took time to wrte this
fuck off shill

more virtue signalling shit just make me dislike fags more

spreading their pretentious pride to corporate levels

Holy shit, I wish I could be this celf centered

I couldn't even tell this was gay pride related until I read the post. Who the fuck designed this logo? It looks like absolute shit and the brown throws off the whole rainbow theme. Jesus christ I thought fags were supposed to be at least decent at graphic design and art shit.

>shill
Am I shilling the death of Linux, or Windows? What?

I am not shilling anything lol. There are other desktop OS-es than windows and linux.... well one other. It just so happens that I am not an Apple fen.

wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Code_of_conduct

To make the story short, you're sad that Linux doesn't get enough likes and subscribes from normies.

Attached: 2019-06-27 16_33_24-Start.png (1885x87, 14K)

"Respect other users

Arch Linux is a respectful, inclusive community. Anti-social or offensive behaviour will not be tolerated. Simply put, treat others as you would be treated; respect them and their views, even if you disagree with them. When you do find yourself disagreeing; counter the idea or the argument. Do not engage inad hominemattacks."

looks fucking terrible and i'm not at all shocked by this

well... yes. But also linux does not support a lot of software and that is because no developer would target mainly linux because it has low population. Linux is getting better only because of most apps today being electron and big companies supporting it. The idea behind linux as an open source community is however, dead. Also the idea that anyone who does not need stability, games, or 10 years old software like AHK would use linux is stupid. SJW infestation is not even the main problem with linux but it is just the last nail in the coffin.

>it's real
eh, I planned to get an Rpi4 for a server anyways
raspbian isn't affected

Attached: laugher stops.jpg (313x254, 56K)

This logo is broken and confused
Rather like the "people" it tries to celebrate I suppose

I don’t know how to tell Jow Forums this but not every. I’d not not most, faggots (gay men) are “woke” which is a nigger word.

I fully support gays having the same rights as everyone else but I fucking hate pride.
Pride is the opposite of equality, its all about wanting special attention. I want true equality, that means that just like nobody gives a shit about someone being straight nobody should give a shit about someone being gay. Meaning it shouldn't matter to anyone and should be ignored. Your sexuality should be fucking irrelevant to anyone but you and the people you get with. I voted for gay marriage, why are they still shutting down city streets and shoving this shit in everyone's faces? I wanted equality for them so they could just get on with their lives like everyone else so why the fuck don't they?

>debian
lmao. also why create this abomination instead of applying a rainbow gradient to old logo? shit looks like the logo of some circa '00 startup selling contact lenses.

looooooonnnnggggpoooooooooossstttt

it is like 50 words....

Slackware would never do this or a CoC of any kind.

What is there to discuss OP? Did you expect me to be outraged at this showing of solidarity with the LGBT+ community?

Why are white people so obsessed with sodomy?

Well it looks fucking ugly and they would have been better off just with the regular logo but rainbow.
Other than that I couldn't give less of a fuck, install CentOS.

This only works until factual arguments are interpreted as ad hominem, which is already the case on most of the hot-button issues.

>pentagram not upside down
what a poser

Wow totally installing Debian now

lmao, never used it and never will.

thanks for the copypasta

go woke go broke

They killed Ian for THIS?

good fucking riddance

>imagine not using or being involved with a free software project you felt passionately about because you don't like some of the people who contribute to it

The absolute state of /v/faggot Jow Forumscuck summerniggers.

It's a tranny, doesn't have genitals, doesn't have a functional brain, only a destroyed anus, probably HIV and for some reason a inner directive of destroying xir host society.

good
don't come back

because they got a taste of that sweet, sweet dic-- attention

>imagine dickgirls living rent free in your head forever and hating yourself so much for being obsessed with them that you constantly bring them up and complain about them no matter where you are

The absolute state of Jow Forumskike soibois everywhere. Dilate, you braindead chimpcunt.

>black/brown included
i wish people would stop trying to fucking push this shit

>lines aren't even properly aligned
absolute state of trannie freetards

Attached: muhammed laughs at you.png (605x381, 187K)

Sorry, I don't speak buzzwords.

Who designed that logo? I don't give a shit about muh identity politics or muh trannies but whoever made that abomination needs to be publicly executed.

1993+20+6 and wannabe hackers still are using debian
lmao
>WOW IT IS THE ORIGINAL LINUX IN WHICH EPIC UBUNTU AND KALI IS BASED
Onions: The Distribution

>doesn't speak buzzwords
>makes a whole post consisting of nothing but buzzwords ()
Okay faggot

NO
YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE
ALL YOU HAD TO DO IS NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANYTHING OTHER THAN SECURITY
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

and don't forget that they banned developers who didn't even knew proper english pronouns for not using the shitty invented tranny mental gymnastics pronouns on the mailing list

Is this schizophrenia? It reads like schizophrenia.

I actually like the logo because it reminds me of the CUPS test page colors and looks nothing like faggot pride.

source

imagine being proud of something you have no control over
i have legs and i am proud of that fact
(if that sounds like i'm making fun of people without legs, think about that)

People just are retarded and for some reason some specimen that are especially retarded feel the need to build their entire personality and sense of self around their gender, politics or brand of CPU they buy.

>mfw I realized why trannies chop themselves off

Attached: mfw.png (192x221, 66K)

>we value and encourage contributions from those with expertise in other areas

Why? Fucking shit, I'm a professional tea drinker, should we include my contributions? Retarded.

Equality is not possible as long as there are distinctions between different groups of people. And when there are no distinctions, there would be no separate words to distinguish them.

actually, it would be nice to go to a conference and have some good tea to drink. I understand your point, but I would unironically welcome your contributions.

All right. I am an alt-right Nazi. I think all Jews should be gassed and all trannies should be killed. I do not mention this while working on Debian, but if you do a cursory search on my name, this shit comes up. Should they include my contributions?

(Also, going to conferences? What the fuck for? This isn't a social movement, it's a fucking OS.)

>brown and black in rainbow

Jow Forums did this.

It's ok, Black and Arabs probably love being on top rows of the world's sodomite flag.

lol I honestly don't care at all about personal beliefs, I use what works for me. I guess that's why I'm not part of the debian foundation since faggot rights aren't my concern.

>Also, going to conferences? What the fuck for?
It's a way for members to discuss things without having to wait for responses over email. Again, I'm not a contributor to any OS, but meeting in person allows you to say what you to present new ideas and get immediate feedback, as well as meet your fellow hackers. Believe it or not, being isolated all the time can get frustrating for some people.

lists.debian.org/debian-project/2018/12/msg00032.html

>but meeting in person allows you to say what you to present new ideas
I should have proofread my posts better. I meant to say "but meeting in person allows you to present new ideas"

>This all starts happening when Microsoft got involved with Linux development

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Extinguish phase of their plan

microsoft hasn't touched debian retard
debian did this to themselves and we did see it coming from a long time ago

Rent free you fucking nigger.
This has been happening long long before muh Microsoft got involved in Loonix and they aren't even involved in Debian you pathetic excuse for a shill.

debian has been imploding for a while now user. It's sad, but the community started eating itself alive.

tl;dr

Debian wants everyone to feel free to use their distro. What's wrong with that?

debian has always been the HR department of linux

"H-Hey guys, i-it's over."
[] Doubt

colorblind/10
i dont give a shit it's gay but it's ugly as sin

holy shit, what a fucking mess
this is why year of the linux desktop will never happen

>no apps

The actual state of freetards and opensores

both canonical and debian are retarded, good thing they actually don't manage any upstream code.
That's on fedora and red hat, being corporate shit they barely have any trannies.
There's a meme about a fat lady from fedora but she isn't a fucking tranny and she actually helps open source

You're a bit late
phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Debian-AH-Archive-Removal
m.slashdot.org/story/349890

This is Debian and GNU/Linux now (pic-related)

Underrated.

Forgot pic like a retard, here it is

Attached: hXCes0i.jpg (1024x1000, 89K)

Fuck off idiot, you know what he meant

good thing i only use debian as a loader for nix now

you're not funny, stop posting the same photo you fucking cuck. How the fuck are you always 1st to reply to every thread i've seen?

ok let me speak unironically for a second, the logo's got a moment's worth of effort put behind it. Unlike the MEGACORP rainbow logo overlays.
still, kek what a bunch of fags

That logo is literally 90s geocities tier. And even then there were people that actually put effort into their shit. This is nothing but an admission that they are completely artistically bankrupt.

>That logo is literally 90s geocities tier.
just like every single foss logo huehue

sounds like a virus

what do they think of scrotwm?

why is there black and brown on this unicorn-pride-flag inspired design?

i’m trying to mock that one guy who always posts early in threads with kudasai

i think it's also a symptom, a space preoccupied with diversity has likely become stale and reaching the end of its usefulness

well if they have time to worry about things like Web OOB having "boob" in the string if written out as one word, then surely all the important stuff is completely done, right? they must be getting bored

Learn to speak English pajeet

Yeah not like there is a ton of problems that have been there for decades that they literally refuse to fix. They just have too much free time and we are all ungrateful little bitches.