Cant buy Intel because kike controlled cpu, thus expected to be American traitors

>cant buy Intel because kike controlled cpu, thus expected to be American traitors.
>can't buy AMD because they are American traitors. unexpected because it is American company + Taiwanese CEO.

What is a girl to do?

Attached: 1559462777698.jpg (650x279, 51K)

>What is a girl to do?
tits or gtfo

>Taiwanese CEO
>unexpected
Only zoomers and leftists and pro independence

buy VIA

test

Buy an intel model me_cleaner works with.

RISC-V.

Put a bullet in your head you false flagging shill. Or actually look at the Chinese cpus performance and laugh at the alligator tears being shed over AMD "selling out" is just Intel hit pieces.

>sell zen 1 tech without American encryption hahah we no treason here sir.

pretty sure those guys sold to the chinks first

Have lewd yuri sex with another little girl just like you.

Attached: illya smug.png (1280x720, 514K)

>What is a girl to do?
Get an EE doctorate first, faggot

Attached: 1487787405736.jpg (125x132, 7K)

>girl
Go amd since Taiwan is an American ally

>American ally.
>sell chinks 100 year of technological advancements.

Good good whitey. Nothing to see here.

>Thinks Zen 1 is an existential threat to American hegemony around the world
I knew kike shills were desperate, I just didn't think they would go full fledged admission that Zen 1 was superior to anything at Intel.

>American ally
dumb murifat

>giving china latest generation cpu technological advances is good, goyim.
>CHINA NUMBA 1 ALLY THEY WON'T USE IT TO BE SUPERIOR TO YOU, THEY WILL JUST USE FOR MEDICINE.

>AMD
>traitors
They aren't, but this post is making me wish they were. Gas yourself OP.

Good point. They've been a stinky chink sock puppet for a while now.

Taiwan is having major disputes with China likely because China's system is not working.

buy IBM power9 cpus

Attached: 4206551-15611290536989896.jpg (640x384, 31K)

Why did they have to do that?

It never worked.

Attached: download.jpg (544x960, 70K)

man, you should buy a very powerful computer and have fun...... who cares if it is native american technology.... what matter if it is powerful and cheap......

I meant mainly it's court and legislative system. It's a shambles frankly. That's a china being china problem. Obviously the intelligentsia fled to Taiwan back in the day, removing that issue in Taiwan and making Taiwan less like China.

>hey hey goyim don't you do business with those chinese, they threaten our sovereignty in Isr.. I mean US domination!

>you don't want the evil chinks to rule the world now do you goyim? That's what I thought. I'll need you to invest some more shekels into the weapons manufacturers. And don't forget the foreign aid for your most loyal ally Israel!

>China's system is not working.
Seething or in-denial anglo detected